LIFE IS TOO SHORT, SO DON’T WASTE OUR TIME BY SEARCHING FOR THAT ONE PERFECT MATCH BECAUSE IT IS AN ENDLESS JOURNEY !
Assalammu’alaikum brother in Islam,
My name is V; was born and raised in Indonesia, single (never married), practicing Muslima, highly educated, and in good health. Alhamdulillah, Islam guides me to be a good woman (“A good woman is an investment, while an immature girl is a bill”).
I am looking for a serious relationship leading to marriage. Marriage is the highway to Jannah/heaven. Therefore, at this stage of life and age, I am searching for a Muslim/Mu’min man, practicing, and having the vision and mission to get to Jannah on the last day.
Our Prophet (PBUH) said, “Whoever marries has achieved one-half of one’s religion”. This hadith has awakened my senses and made me serious about marriage and looking to marry for the sake of Allah and our Deen and fight for the other half by fearing Allah. Hence, here I am looking for one, and In sya Allah don’t want to delay again. The prophet has also said, " “Marriage is my tradition, whoever keeps away from it is not from amongst me”. Marriage serves as a means to emotional and sexual gratification and as a means of tension reduction. Marriage is also a form of IBADAH because it is obeying Allah and his messenger, this is why I am serious about getting married.
Islam teaches us that choosing a life partner should NEVER BE BASED on love. LOVE IS NOT THE BASIS FOR GETTING MARRIED! Rather, love is the result of a good marriage. When the other ingredients are right, then the love will come, In sya Allah. Let me say it again: “You can’t build a lifetime relationship on love alone”. You need a lot more!
A little bit about me:
A kind person who is far from perfect but trying to better myself one day at a time. I try to be the best version of myself. We all have flaws, but the most important thing is to “recognize the rip and try to fix it before it hits the fan”.
• I am a practicing Muslima, and in sya Allah I am working on Salah, Zakat, Fasting, Umrah (and hope to be able to perform the pilgrimage).
• I have fair looks, slim shape & petite build, wear hijab, modest with high moral values.
• Even though I am a serious person, I have a GSOH! Not at all Miss Perfect, I care about how others feel, am caring, a good listener, think things through, considerate.
• I like to have fun, … Yes, I said fun, as long as it doesn't go outside the boundaries of Islam. So do Muslims have fun? Yes, except for those who don't want to.
What I'm doing with my life:
• Although not regularly, I do exercise (yoga and swimming). I have a clean lifestyle, DON'T DRINK or SMOKE and CAN'T BE around smokers, do healthy diet practices, and do not over-eating.
• During Ramadan, I pray Taraweeh and sometimes Fajr at the masjid near my house. I volunteer at Islamic activities together with my old friends from school. I'm trying to achieve a balance between life now and in the future… Attending religious (online) studies allows me to learn and gain more knowledge which, In sya Allah will be beneficial for life here and in the akhirah. Religion is fundamental in my life and governs my morality.
Speaking about me mentally/emotionally, I like to think of myself as confident but not overconfident, easygoing and not fussy, calm and adaptable, an attentive listener and an assertive responder. I don't have time for scammers, people who are not sure what they want or are just killing time.
In sya Allah I am looking for:
I believe that nobody is perfect in this world, but I love respecting Muslim men with integrity, loyalty, and honesty in their hearts.
• A practicing (5 pillars of Islam), Sunni MUSLIM man with a positive outlook on life who follows the Qur’an and Sunnah; someone who fears Allah SWT and is willing to live in service to Islam by obeying Allah SWT and His Messenger. Someone who is able to take this deen seriously but still is able to balance this life and the next. To me, all I cared about was the person's deen and character. I'm not looking for a man who is selfish and willing to win by himself.
• A man who has regard for ALLAH and bows down in prayer and always involves ALLAH in every activity he does. He should be a widower/divorced-unattached man within 52-68, non-smoker, non-drinker and not extremist/weird views. If you are already married or looking to marry multiple wives, I am NOT for you!
• Clear CURRENT photos are essential to me and NO FAKE photos, please. Just be honest and confident, whoever you are. If you lie in small things from the beginning, how come you want to start communicating and relationships with someone who lives far away from you? Please remember that photos of your face/entire body reflect yourself. I will IGNORE profiles without photos and blank profiles. If you're not willing to prove your identity and don't have a real picture, don't bother contacting me. I can smell scammers a mile away!
Should you find all this interesting and want to know more then I think it’s worth taking a couple of minutes and writing me a few words here (don’t ask for my phone/messenger number at the beginning). Later on, I need to talk face2face or make a video call. Please be prepared for it.
I wish you all every success in your search, in sya Allah. May Allah SWT guide us all down the righteous path, Aamiin.