- Alhamdulillah I have been practising since mid-2014. I was born as a Muslim but didn't necessarily grow up in a Muslim household.
- My journey to Islam really came down to my Quran teacher coming into my life at the beginning of 2014 and how our creator, Allah SWT, talks about how a child is conceived in the Quran. Something that was in the Quran was later discovered by scientists completely blew me away and brought me closer to him, Alhamdulillah!
- My aspirations are to be financially free by 40-45 to spend more time on my deen, imaan and my family in sha Allah.
- I'm looking to become a tech entrepreneur and investor soon in sha Allah
- Would love to have a big family, a clan so to speak.
- I enjoy martial arts (BJJ and Wing Chun), learning about personal finance, and how to improve the mind and body.
- Planning on travelling to Turkey, Malaysia and Bosnia in the future in sha Allah, but I would want to go Hajj with my spouse before doing all of this.
- As I grow older, I tend to find myself reflecting a lot and find weaknesses and strengths to improve upon. Call it being self-aware or something else, this is one of my key characteristics which I'm grateful for having.
- I really like to live a simple, minimalistic lifestyle in the future. Growing up in London, everything is being fed through a fast-food culture. I find it harmful for my sprituality and I am currently working towards it.
If none of the above interests you, then let me close by saying that although I may not show it outwardly, I have a very big heart and I am looking for the right person in sha Allah to include in this big heart of mine.