مَا لَكُمْ كَيْفَ تَحْكُمُونَ
How do you judge?
أَفَغَيْرَ دِينِ اللَّهِ يَبْغُونَ وَلَهُ أَسْلَمَ مَن فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ طَوْعًا وَكَرْهًا وَإِلَيْهِ يُرْجَعُونَ
Do they desire a way other than Allah’s—knowing that all those in the heavens and the earth submit to His Will, willingly or unwillingly, and to Him they will all be returned?
أَمْ لَهُمْ إِلَٰهٌ غَيْرُ اللَّهِ ۚ سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ
Or do they have a god other than Allah? Glorified is Allah far above what they associate with Him!
سَيَقُولُ الَّذِينَ أَشْرَكُوا لَوْ شَاءَ اللَّهُ مَا أَشْرَكْنَا وَلَا آبَاؤُنَا وَلَا حَرَّمْنَا مِن شَيْءٍ ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ كَذَّبَ الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ حَتَّىٰ ذَاقُوا بَأْسَنَا ۗ قُلْ هَلْ عِندَكُم مِّنْ عِلْمٍ فَتُخْرِجُوهُ لَنَا ۖ إِن تَتَّبِعُونَ إِلَّا الظَّنَّ وَإِنْ أَنتُمْ إِلَّا تَخْرُصُونَ
Those who associated [others] with Allah will say, "If Allah had willed, we would not have associated [anything] and neither would our fathers, nor would we have prohibited anything." Likewise did those before deny until they tasted Our punishment. Say, "Do you have any knowledge that you can produce for us? You follow not except assumption, and you are not but misjudging."
وَلْيَحْكُمْ أَهْلُ الْإِنجِيلِ بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّهُ فِيهِ ۚ وَمَن لَّمْ يَحْكُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّهُ فَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْفَاسِقُونَ
And whoever does not judge according to what Allah has sent down, then those are the defiantly disobedient.
وَإِن كَانَ طَائِفَةٌ مِّنكُمْ آمَنُوا بِالَّذِي أُرْسِلْتُ بِهِ وَطَائِفَةٌ لَّمْ يُؤْمِنُوا فَاصْبِرُوا حَتَّىٰ يَحْكُمَ اللَّهُ بَيْنَنَا ۚ وَهُوَ خَيْرُ الْحَاكِمِينَ
"And if there is a party of you who believes in that with which I have been sent and a party who do not believe, so be patient until Allah judges between us, and He is the Best of judges."
(A Muslim doesn't say "going to court isn't mandatory"
A Muslim says "going to court is Shirk Akbar "
Going to court means you're taking a human with his laws as your judge an not Allah with His laws as your judge.)
Book 8, Number 3467:
Abu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him) reported: Woman has been created from a rib and will in no way be straightened for you; so if you wish to benefit by her, benefit by her while crookedness remains in her. And if you attempt to straighten her, you will break her, and breaking her is divorcing her.
It was narrated that 'Abdullah said:
"The Messenger of Allah cursed the woman who does tattoos and the one who has them done, and those who pluck their eyebrows and file their teeth for the purpose of beautification, and those who change the creation of Allah." News of that reached a woman of Banu Asad who was called Umm Ya'qub. She came to him and said: "I have heard that you said such and such." He said: 'Why should I not curse those whom the Messenger of Allah cursed ? And it is in the Book of Allah.'' She said: "I read what is between its two covers 'and I have not found that." He said: "If you read it properly you would have found it. Have you not read the words: 'And whatsoever the Messenger (Muhammad) gives you, take it; and whatsoever he forbids you, abstain (from it).'?" She said: "Of course." He said: 'The Messenger of Allah forbade that." She said: 'I think that your wife does it.' He said: " Go and look." So she went and looked and she did not see what she wanted. She said: "I have not seen anything!’ 'Abdullah said: "If she was as you say, I would not have kept her with me. " Hadith 1989/Sunan Ibn Majah 1989
Mujahid narrated that Ibn 'Umar said:
"The Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) grabbed me on part of my body and said: 'Be in the world like a stranger or a passerby, and count yourself among the inhabitants of the grave.'" Ibn 'Umar said to me: "When you wake up in the morning, then do not concern yourself with the evening. And when you reach the evening, then do not concern yourself with the morning. Take from your health before your illness, and from your life before your death, for indeed O slave of Allah! You do not know what your description shall be tomorrow." (sahih)
It was narrated from 'Aishah that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
"The best of your provision is what you earn, and your children are part of what you earn. "
Al-Miqdam ibn Ma'dikarib heard the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, say, "What you feed yourself is sadaqa for you. What you feed your child is sadaqa for you. What you feed your wife is sadaqa is for you. What you feed your servant is sadaqa for you."
Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) said:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "A believer should not be stung twice from the same hole."
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]
Narrated Abu Sa`id:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "You will follow the wrong ways, of your predecessors so completely and literally that if they should go into the hole of a mastigure, you too will go there." We said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! Do you mean the Jews and the Christians?" He replied, "Whom else?" (Meaning, of course, the Jews and the Christians.) Sahih al Bukhari 3456
As for myself :
1. I am a reverted muslimah,Glorified is ALLAH, mother and divorcé , Romanian as well. Full time muslim ,mother , certified hometeacher, homemaker and researcher
2. I am NOT interested in someone else's husband. (I.e I DONT accept polygamy for myself)
3. Willing to relocate but not so easily done.
4. Indeed, many untrustworthy accounts on here but let's try be wise and patient and most importantly,stay on our manners with one another. I expect you to read my profile,its here for a reason. I'm done repeating myself,answering same questions and I'm done with the rudeness and in no way it's ok to call a non mahram "dear"!
5. I do not use WApp or any social m.
6. I have not read anywhere niqab to be a condition for marriage (or relocating )
7. Do married women look to get married where you're from? Then why the question and waste of time!?
8. What do I do for living? Humans breathe to live. Do you want to be looked after financially as well?
The sooner u quit the ridiculous questioning,the sooner I'll start to believe you're a man.
9. Someone asked if I want a good man that loves me an I love him. The answer is :Allah is the turner of the hearts. He may or he may not love me.
I may or I may not love him but its a must that he's a muwahid,as myself is one
Of course I want a good man. Reciprocated love is rare. And Islam is not to compromise with
10. I may reply your message but it doesn't mean I encourage you to go pray istikhara
11. Fear ALLAH. I expect transparency
12. Mahr : I've to say this,it seems men believe themselves has to say which mahr is suitable for which woman.
Mahr is the woman's right and she decides what it is or if is money,how much.
13. I'm not allowing any transgression and insults. Sure indeed to the loose ones I seem extreme. I am disciplind. I am firm,its quite different.
Beneficial links :
The reality of zina in our society -
Fighting zina - https://youtu.be/XfUZknCITnc
Do not approach zina - https://youtu.be/XVQHdQ2m1ok
Zina,a temptation - https://youtu.be/GyVtGFJ1kCE
Moderation in sexuality,celibacy and free love -
Shaded by ALLAH for avoiding haram relations -
Haram relationships -
Overcoming haram temptations -
Transformed - https://youtu.be/YXomGTUyG6Y
Marital success -