Is this website even real?

Is this website even real?

mujtabakhan666 Created Nov 16, 2017 17:49

Does this website have automated bots? Why are there so many users over here who go inactive after some time? Anyone found their match over here and got ATLEAST engaged?

This topic has 11 comments

Nov 17, 2017 01:52

They are real people, its not fake believe it or not. I have seen fake sites but this is one of the real as it can get. I am not advertising it or anything. I been using it for 4 months and got over 100 requests and added them to fb n spoke to them. .They are real humans just like us not aliens. I feel it is a site which helps other people meet other people and its decent. I am not sorry you shouldnt judge it untill you have used it Thankyou and dont take it to your heart

Nov 17, 2017 05:30

Alright! Thanks for the intel.

Nov 17, 2017 15:56

Yes they are real here..

Nov 24, 2017 14:49

Exposed Kappa

Nov 27, 2017 19:00

My airsoft operator name is AgentOrange666. That number doesn't carry the mainstream vibe to it. Peace!

Shaikh Najeeb Ullah

Jan 29, 2018 14:31

I agree. People go inactive after some time.

Feb 1, 2018 23:32

mkhan 1991 you got over 100 requests!!!!!!! Added them on fb and spoke to them in only four months !!!!
Please tell me what are you looking for exactly

Feb 10, 2018 20:42

Maybe the inactive members found their spouses and no longer need the site

Feb 15, 2018 23:53

If you find someone then it is real. If not then it's fake. The harder you try in finding a spouse the more difficult it will seem. Relax, iit will happen at the right time.

Mar 1, 2018 18:37

My sister found her hubby on here. They are happily married and are now deleted or inactive members. It's a shame they didn't share their story on here. Maybe I can get them to do just that and give others encouragement. Remember brothers and sisters this is not a shopping site or a dating site. I have seen people take more time picking a pair of shoes or a sofa than finding a life partner. It doesn't help that most members won't post their pictures or just write a few words of description on their profiles. I find the brothers are worse than the sisters when it comes to this. I'm not sure why. I assume when members do this it's either they don't want their friends, family or community to know they are on this site or they have something to hide. Is there anyone on this site who would marry someone with out seeing what they look like or know nothing about? Please members take the time to read someones profile before messaging them.

Mar 2, 2018 10:20

masyaAllah sister faithfulmuslima,. i am so glad to hear your story.. it is very motivating and encouraging story of your sister mabrook..

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.