Helahel

Maximum ladies are fake and fraud in this Helahel website.

Maximum ladies are fake and fraud in this Helahel website.

Abdullah86401 Created Aug 5, 2016 23:39
34 Comments

What the hell is that in this group ?
Why huge Laddies are fake and fraud ? & you know
Where is the shocking point ...... They are doing this things
by using of Holy Islam.....
I am not mentioning to all of sisters in this group ....
But huge numbers of Laddies in this group they are doing
bad job I mean to say cheating by using of holy Islam.
Just an example one lady her name is Maiyafita from US
she sent me a message for marry ...... OK fine ....
she told me That she is Muslim .....but when I give to her salam
She can't give the answer of Salam.....even with in few days she
demands me 700 dollars from me ...

Can you imagine that ??

Same thing one lady Sofiat ....she is also a Muslim as per her...
But I have little bit doubt to seeing her dressing sense that
she is Muslim !!
She told me that she is Allahpak Subhanawatala fearing lady.....
she loves her Islam religion...... But when I asked her about some
Islamic topic she avoided that topic ....
Even when I told her that how can you perform Salah..?
She told ....that she performed her Salah in her mothet-tonge !!
Can you imagine that ..... Anyone can perform his/her Salah
By their mother-tonge ??
How is it possible ?
Can you give me any reference from Hadith...
Where anyone perform Salah by her/his mother language...??
Anyways that girl Sofiat told to me that she will marry me bl/
Bla / Bla / bla ...... But I was confirm that she was lieing to me....
But you know Sofiat suddenly told to me that her mother
Was suffering In cancer ??
WT H man ??
How is it possible ??
Where she told me that she is staying with her mother ....in Egypt !!
But with in few days her mother suffering in cancer ??
Really ..... How is it possible ??
And she demand 500 doller from me because she will bring to
Her mother in my nation (India ) as per Doctor
Hey guys.... Can you image...
If anyone suffering in bad conditions they shoud visit another
European country or USA ...
Who visit in India or Asian country from Egypt or from Uk ??

And how can she lieing me about her mother's health ??
s**t..... Shame on them !!
And the bad thing is that king of girls doing that kind of bad job
By using of Islam....

Dear admin please ban that kind of frauds woman ....
and guys / brothers please be aware from that kind of girls....

They will use to your money for their wrong purpose..
So stay safe and secure from them...

Allah Hafiz....

This topic has 47 comments

dees,

Aug 6, 2016 08:23

I suggest Admin should create a 'report as scam' link on every profile. That will facilitate the downsizing of scam profiles. Also immoral pictures like that of Sofiat should not be allowed on the site.
Wa salam alaykum

Abdullah86401

Aug 6, 2016 19:23

Exactly ........

No Photo

MasterM

Aug 6, 2016 22:45

Lol

Peace Guy

Aug 7, 2016 12:24

I got the classic bank scam from "roselinenzete". She claimed to work at a bank where a deceased customer left 9.5 million USD. Of course she needs a good business partner to release the money. This kind of scammer will tell you that they need money in order to clear your payment.

The only thing you can do on this site is click the "block user" link. Select "fake profile" and write the details in the message section. This should flag someone to remove the profile. This is a free site, so I'm sure the administrators are doing all they can on their limited budget.

I know that you are upset, but it's probably better to refrain from dirty language.

Alaa.lolo

Aug 10, 2016 14:20

oh my. Am new in this website and am scared already

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 10, 2016 23:50

My sincere advice to everyone is that if things seems fishy or too good to be true, then run the other way. On the other hand, if you feel that there's a compatibility, make Istikhara BEFORE you meet in person. Believe me, I've done this quite a few times and was saved from unnecessary meetings. It's a waste of time to meet someone who is not in your Qadr. Allah Ar-Razzaq ordain every single man and woman with their perfect match they find tranquility with and procreate Momins/Mominahs, Ameen.

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 15, 2016 17:16

you look ugly dude.

Helahel Admin

Aug 15, 2016 20:06

You can use the 'Block' button on a profile to report it for whatever reason.

hopeseeker

Aug 16, 2016 09:43

yes exactly sister Istekhara prayer is the best way to protect from such fake profile

Mohamed Bah

Aug 16, 2016 13:42

Sure man. Let them know that when you mean to hurt or betray others, the same would be done to you somewhere unexpectedly. We have to act in maturity in this forum especially the ones you communicate with through the words they used, as our brother has done. Thanks man.

danish

Aug 17, 2016 08:12

Sofiat from Egypt mail me from sofiatpramatikorn@outlook.com she was dying to marry me as well this was all fraud hahaha !

No Photo

Independent

Oct 9, 2016 13:36

Assalamu alaikum brothers in Islam , i agree with you there are many many fraud and fake profiles, the majority of men are from Ghana & Gambia , not to mention the state USA.

They pretend to be they from the army and even have army clothes on...they play mind games.
When they ask you to reply via Gmail then please don't respond ,just know they are scammers.& fakes.
Like the brother said they can't even reply to salaam they say Slam..

And first thing they say that they god fearing ?????/ i ask you god fearing and scammers.
AND ONCE THEY HAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS THEY WILL HACK YOU AS WELL

Please be careful
Jazakalla Khair

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 10, 2016 04:27

Salaam 'alaikum, It is very true that there are so many fake profiles here. In fact far much more than the real ones. But we should be more matured in addressing this issues as a general rather than being biased. Why mentioned someone's country in particular when you actually knows that these scammers are everywhere including your own very country? You don't just jump into social media without having the knowledge that some people provide fake locations. I am from Ghana and I reject the idea of those who mentions any country and claims that profiles from such countries should not be trusted. It is racial discrimination to say that people from this and that country are this and that. In Islam, such assumptions and accusations is totally unacceptable. Islam prohibits racism.
Wasaalaamu 'alaikum wa Rahmatullah Ta'alaa wa Barakaatuhou.

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 14, 2016 22:27

Hello dear,
Nice to meet you, my name is Gamila Nada i saw your profile today and became interested in you, i want to be your friend contact me on my email so that i can send to you more of my picture for you to know me better. gamilanada@hotmail.com
I am waiting for your mail on my inbox.
Thanks
Yours
Gamila

يا عباس

Oct 16, 2016 08:40

Istafrullah, In sha Allah this page isn't all fake profil, really scary

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 15, 2016 23:25

Lol sorry about your experience am new here Lol this is unbelievable.

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 16, 2016 17:24

u found bad gils, but i found fake boys!! all what they want bto collect personal info, some phone no. and if he could talk about bad things!!!! they want b...h not a wife

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 17, 2016 14:43

Becarefull my brothers and sisters from scammer..

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 19, 2016 20:09

I have just joined this group and Im scared its a shame for anyone to use Islam for doing such bad deeds Astaghfirullah
Thankyou brothers and sisters for bringing these things to the attention of us members.
MAY ALLAH GIVE US ALL A PIOUS PARTNER.

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 19, 2016 20:09

I have just joined this group and Im scared its a shame for anyone to use Islam for doing such bad deeds Astaghfirullah
Thankyou brothers and sisters for bringing these things to the attention of us members.
MAY ALLAH GIVE US ALL A PIOUS PARTNER.

No Photo

Deleted User

May 9, 2018 02:02

This lady Aisha99 is also fake and scammer. Be aware of her

No Photo

Alikhan

May 9, 2018 06:57

Alhamdulillah as I’ve been here for couple months I never experienced talking to any fake accounts and I myself am not fake. I just ignored some guys who eagerly messaged me for marriage without even talking first.

No Photo

Alikhan

May 9, 2018 06:58

*girls

No Photo

Deleted User

May 9, 2018 14:31

yes this is really true , don´t talk to people without a profile picture and if you are really interested in each other ask him/her for instagram or facebook profile , because it´s easy to me to create a profile as girl for example , so any one can do it ...
this site is not bad and thanks

zanat

May 10, 2018 13:08

I think the best thing to do is ignore all the fake people around if you know what you are looking for just focus on that in shaa Allah and everything will be alright.may Allah save us from this scammers

Haliza Hasin

May 24, 2018 17:29

I had encountered many scammers n dirty minded man. So sick of it. I had enough with this site.

ally

Jun 28, 2018 17:20

some of the things the scamers or fake would conduct as follows ,they will quick in response and they wont give u there phone number and alsoafter just one letter they will be writing u that you the love etc and they will insist on corresponding on email ,alsoalso they wont be from the country on their profile and most of them will say they from a mixed race hope this symtoms will help u to determine the right bone good luck to all

A Muslimah

Jul 26, 2018 01:47

Subhan Allah. I've encountered such here with dirty minded while seemingly "innocent". His picture here and on facebook depicted someone with Imaan. I had to block him here. I've learnt that brothers have beard doesn't mean they're pious or good. Appearances can be deceiving.

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 7, 2019 17:07

you right the things they do prove they are not muslims. this is a dating site but they after money

No Photo

Somayeh

Feb 7, 2019 20:29

i think those sites work by paying money are more reliable all the free site are the same

Syedaltaf

Feb 18, 2019 16:02

Yes only fake website

No Photo

Amir

Feb 18, 2019 21:12

This website is a joke website. Don't blame the scammers, they are parasites and when there is a moisture you will find them. You probably think and wonder about my words and how come I know that this website is a joke. I can prove that for you.

You go and make a new profile, give the website a fake email address and add a password. You will be inside this website in a second. I hope everyone will read my message before the website admin wipe me out, I don't care if they do that, I just came here to see this website. My experince about muslim websites,free and the paid one in general is, that all of them are bad and greedy, nothing to do with muslim at all. They are just Data Collectors to sell to big companies. Take my advice and go to other free websites with high level of security. Wel-salaam alaykom

Amir

Feb 18, 2019 21:33

I was on a $35 per month paid website, which had all kinds of measures. For example, if your IP was from Nigeria, your location would automatically change to Nigeria after a day or two, no matter which location you choose. But there, you would send interests or message, and no one would even look at your profile. Here at least your profile is looked at as you can see in your home page. Then they write or not is up to them.

No Photo

Amir

Feb 18, 2019 22:46

I don't know the message above me is, from Amir is to me, so here is my answer.

Right now about 99% of dating website has a reasonable security. You was talking about connecting the person's profile with the IP address, yes this is a 15 years old method but right now if you go to any website, you will register yourself and then they will let you inlog but they don't let you go futher, they will ask you to add a phone number to get a code, with that code you can complet your profile. Anyway, this will never protect you from scammers that live in your area but at least you will be happy with whom you are talk with. To add one more thing, if you go to the most dating websites settings, you can see a list of countires and from there you can choose, which countries you accept messages.

By the way, years back, when I wanted to amuse myself, I used to play with scammers and I wasted their times and I laughed a lot about them, most of them are fool people and they can't stay long with you. Now no one can come to me, becouse I will scare them.

Amir

Feb 18, 2019 23:45

There's not much room to complain when something's for free. On that paid site, you see who is online, but when you send onliners an interest, rarely was there a reaction. Here at least you see people looking at your profile.

Amir

Feb 19, 2019 05:02

Only problem with this site is, (1) they didn't pick a very suggestive name, (2) it's not being well advertised like the paid sites so it doesn't have that many active members which is the real problem and it causes members to go inactive.

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 23, 2019 02:58

9.5 million usd / business partner

Hahaha

This emails comes to me before 10 years lol

good muslim

Feb 27, 2019 12:53

absolutely very true.. i had messages like this from other websites. I just ignore them and block them

No Photo

buck

Apr 18, 2019 22:12

all their wrongdoings are in the name of islam. they just put shame on our religion

No Photo

buck

Apr 19, 2019 19:07

i don't have a pic and contact no pic users. to my great surprise they ask where your pic.

Amir

Apr 22, 2019 01:57

Site Statistics:

17 messages sent out.

15 unread.
1 read but no reply.
1 read but not interested reply.

No Photo

buck

Apr 22, 2019 13:24

muslim marriage site yes. but are some of the users really muslims. i came across many of them.wolf in sheep clothing

No Photo

buck

Apr 22, 2019 13:26

nothing but parasites

No Photo

buck

Apr 22, 2019 13:29

one user aishat from usa told me she had a big inheritance but want to send it in my account. am i a jackass

No Photo

buck

Apr 22, 2019 13:47

these people should be politician play games with others. they hold a masters in lie and doctorate in trying

Amir

Apr 24, 2019 05:12

Although there are 3 men for every woman in anything from nightclubs to dating websites, here on this site, I think, of 25% women, only 10% are actually women and 90% are men. So, overall, there are 97.5% men and 2.5% are women. What other conclusion to make when out of 17 messages sent, 15 are never read?

Amir

Apr 24, 2019 05:12

Although there are 3 men for every woman in anything from nightclubs to dating websites, here on this site, I think, of 25% women, only 10% are actually women and 90% are men. So, overall, there are 97.5% men and 2.5% are women. What other conclusion to make when out of 17 messages sent, 15 are never read?

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.