Helahel

Feeling confused!

Feeling confused!

Bin e Adam Created Sep 12, 2015 12:59
3 Comments

I don't know if women here are not interested in any kinda relation then with what intention they are here?

This topic has 7 comments

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 12, 2015 14:16

who says women are not intereseted in. They are normal, i have lots of friend here and we talk

Bin e Adam

Sep 13, 2015 05:13

I didn't talk about all I just mentioned few of them. I know serious women are also here but they are afraid of fraud and cheating..

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 17, 2015 06:26

There are some here who have the intention of 'Attention' if you know what I mean. Remember brother they don't become instantly pious by slipping on the hijab. Nor do we become pious via thobe and kufi. If it were the case we would all be hypocrites. Some are striving for deen, some are posing for selfies. Tread carefully.

patient_man

Sep 18, 2015 09:42

As salaamu alaykum brothers.

Best Muslim:

Perhaps a good approach is to concentrate on and manage your own intention as it is the only one that you will truly know and be able to affect. Also, once you are satisfied your intention is marriage to please Allaahu Ta'ala, then apply patience in how you proceed.

For example, one who introduces you to her mahram is likely to match that noble intention of pleasing Allaah than one who insists on you speaking to her only and directly.

The ease of use of the internet can lure us away from adhering to Qur'an and sunnah so one has to remind your heart that it is Allaahu Ta'ala that we are here seeking to please through marriage.

May Allaahu Ta'ala guide us all to pious spouses in this life and in Hereafter - Aameen.

May Allaahu Ta'ala guide us only to what pleases Him - Aameen.

Barakallaahu feek.

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 18, 2015 14:15

I have same question Best Muslim

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 19, 2015 15:56

Hello is abidah,

Assalamu alaikum, please contact me at (abidahabdurrahman@hotmail.com) for a discussion and more of my picture to you.

ALIWISEMIND ke

Sep 14, 2021 10:39

I think they are interested...otherwise, they wouldn't have viewed our profile if we view theirs
May be, they are not getting what they want

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.