Helahel

Non-Muslim women want us not our Muslimahs - Why???

Non-Muslim women want us not our Muslimahs - Why???

patient_man Created Jul 19, 2015 18:38
13 Comments

As salaamu alaykum.

Beloved brothers, are you finding it common that more and more non-Muslim women are showing you interest while our beloved sisters seem totally dis-interested in us?

Some non-Muslim women are even expressing a liking for the uncut but combed beard while many of our beloved sisters seem to lack any love for this aspect of the Sunnah.

Muslimahs today seem less interested in Muslims than their non-Muslim counterparts.

1) Is this a fair statement, and;

2) If so, why is this occurring and how can we turn it around in shaa Allaah?

This topic has 18 comments

zeedib

Jul 20, 2015 00:22

asalamo walikom, its haram to worry and argue about nassib coz allah subhanahou wa ta'ala plained our nasib ,just we have to sitt and wait and asl allah to give us the one who will help us get closer to allah.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 20, 2015 03:26

Wa'alaikumsalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh,
Just be patient, there is time for everything,
Don't thinking too much

patient_man

Jul 20, 2015 06:20

Wa alaykum salaam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakatuh fellow readers and writers.

Brother Islamisdeen: Indeed, there are truths in your contribution wal hamdu Lillaah. Your words remind me of a saying that some non-Muslims opined of our condition, "Islaam is perfect. The problem is the Muslims". And the intended meaning is that the Deen of Al Islaam is perfect (even in the eyes of the kufaar) but the behaviour of the "Muslims" leaves one to wonder - wallaahu al musta'an. Despite the condition dear brother, I am very optimistic because my understanding is that, "the believer is always optimistic" with full trust and hope in Allaahu Ta'ala.

Dear Zeedib: Thanks for your thoughts. Indeed, sabr is a valuable tool for the believer.

Dear Sister Eshmaal: I am not one to quit and patience is within my name here - patient_man()!! Thanks for the encouragement ukht.

Still interested to read what other brothers AND sisters have to share on this issue as it seems a matter facing our ummah on an increasing scale and Allaahu Ta'ala knows best all affairs.

Barakallaahu feekum brothers and sisters.

patient_man

Jul 21, 2015 05:00

Aameen yaa Rabb.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 21, 2015 19:40

😯

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 21, 2015 20:34

Asalam Alaykum warahmatuLlah Wabarakatuhu. May Allah grant us all hidayah. I would say the blame isn't on sisters alone. We all have our share of it. We find muslim brothers running after the naked women , leaving sisters that observe the proper hijab and are in niqab. They would rather go for the dressed but naked camel hump sisters. We find brothers placing priority in things other than deen and character these days. We all have a jihad to do on our own soul. May Allah increase us all in Taqwa and We man and bless us in a good marriage with a righteous spouse.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 21, 2015 20:34

Asalam Alaykum warahmatuLlah Wabarakatuhu. May Allah grant us all hidayah. I would say the blame isn't on sisters alone. We all have our share of it. We find muslim brothers running after the naked women , leaving sisters that observe the proper hijab and are in niqab. They would rather go for the dressed but naked camel hump sisters. We find brothers placing priority in things other than deen and character these days. We all have a jihad to do on our own soul. May Allah increase us all in Taqwa and We man and bless us in a good marriage with a righteous spouse.

patient_man

Jul 22, 2015 06:36

Wa alayki salaam sister Happymuslimah:

Thanks for your valuable comments ("camel hump" made me laugh).

Indeed, both sides of this coin have some work to do and really this was the purpose behind me sharing the question. To highlight the issue and provoke action in shaa Allaah. We have much work to do but seem busy with things of little to no benefit and Allaahu Ta'ala knows best. May we all be rightly guided - Aameen.

I hope that Allaahu Ta'ala blesses you with a pious and loving husband - Aameen.

Barakallaahu feek.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 22, 2015 20:16

Aamin. Wa feeka BarakaLlahu

Ajjshabazz

Jul 24, 2015 19:45

As Salaam Alaikum Brothers and Sisters.
I like to look at this topic from a different angle. Something thats been on my mind for some time. From my understanding Muslimah's can only marry Muslims. However, muslims men can marry christian and jews. Make no doubt, I am not questioning Allah (swt) wisdom. What I am questioning is our understanding on how it should be applied. It sadden my heart that our biggest struggle is within our own.

Ajjshabazz

Jul 25, 2015 20:44

As Salaam Alaikum, islamisdeen,

what I was trying to point out (gently) is, too many brothers are preferring marrying a christian or a jew rather than a muslimah. It is a real problem that is putting a division between us. The topic is questioning whether christian and jews prefer muslim men more than a muslimah? Just look at this from another view, how many single sisters in your community, yet the brother from the same community will marry a christian or jew. And even if you agree with a faction of what I am saying, we have a problem. Why? Because the muslimah is the one whom gives birth, to our community. My second point is, the christian of today are they really the same in faith as those of 1400 years ago? We can point fingers all day but if muslim brothers aren't marrying muslims sisters, the problems of "cause and effect" are endless.

Aisa777

Jul 27, 2015 23:18

As Salam Alaikam!!! I think think a brother would ever "desire" to marry a non-Muslimah so I feel that you are exactly right in you observation. Sisters are totally unappreciative of the blessing that Allah gave them with giving them first dibs towards marrying us. That act like we're some common brand people and they think they're Nuns. For the record, wearing that Hijab doesn't make you sa Nun and this isn't a Sister Act religion. If sisters didn't get married and have s*x and babies how would a Muslim community survive? Surely not from the billions fleeing to the deen every year (see how sarcastic I'm being?). Yes, western women show Muslim brothers mad love, but they won't embrace the deen which makes them colossal, monumental wastes of time. Yet, brothers will marry them or try, because they will marry the brothers and try to make it work (short of embracing Islam). I've been saying this for the longest. Sisters need to stop acting fake and hating on their own brothers. There was a time 1400 years ago when sisters would have loved us, acted respectfully towards us, and happily married us. So much so in fact, they would gladly share us if a brother had more than one wife. These days most brothers give up their right to polygamy, and these cowardly sisters are still to afraid to budge. I think as far as American revert sisters are concerned its because of their parents raising them to think they're princesses. But even if that were the case, why are the kufar women interested the Muslimahs acting fake? Why do Kufar women have better eyes for Allah's blessed creation (Muslim men) than the other half of the creation (muslim women)?

Aisa777

Jul 27, 2015 23:22

As Salam Alaikam!!! I don't think that a brother would ever "desire" to marry a non-Muslimah so I feel that you are exactly right in your observation. Sisters are totally unappreciative of the blessing that Allah gave them with giving them first dibs towards marrying us. They act like we're some common brand of people and they think they're Nuns. For the record, wearing that Hijab doesn't make you a Nun and this isn't a Sister Act religion. If sisters didn't get married and have s*x and babies how would a Muslim community survive? Surely not from the billions fleeing to the deen every year (see how sarcastic I'm being?). Yes, western women show Muslim brothers mad love, but they won't embrace the deen which makes them colossal, monumental wastes of time. Yet, brothers will marry them or try, because they will marry the brothers and try to make it work (short of embracing Islam). I've been saying this for the longest. Sisters need to stop acting fake and hating on their own brothers. There was a time 1400 years ago when sisters would have loved us, acted respectfully towards us, and happily married us. So much so in fact, they would gladly share us if a brother had more than one wife. These days most brothers give up their right to polygamy, and these cowardly sisters are still too afraid to budge. I think as far as American revert sisters are concerned its because of their parents raising them to think they're princesses. But even if that were the case, why are the kufar women interested and the Muslimahs acting fake? Why do Kufar women have better eyes for Allah's blessed creation (Muslim men) than the other half of the creation (muslim women)?

patient_man

Jul 28, 2015 05:38

Wa alayka salaam wa rahmatullaah brother Aisa.

As always, you bring some "flava" to the forum with your "hard core" writing style and facilitate sharing of opinions. Folks may take issue with your writing style (Who cares? Be you bro) and lash out at what you have said but the essence of it is quite true - we have a MAJOR problem!! And brothers and sisters have some work to do - IF we're gonna get in line with the Deen and of course Allaahu Ta'ala knows best.

One thing seems certain and that is Shaytan MUST be quite pleased to see Muslims not being more busy in the matter of marriage and having a HATRED for multiple marriages as legislated by Qur'an and Sunnah. As you said Aisa, "less marriage, less babies = weaker Muslim community on a global scale". But let's contemplate the following:

1) Are we hearing this matter being addressed by our "leaders", scholars and local imams?

2) Is this matter not more pressing for Muslims globally than "ISIS" or other such groups?

3) So where's the urgency in confronting this matter?

As salaamu alaykum

ALIWISEMIND ke

Sep 17, 2021 14:44

I think in a different perspective. Shyness is a sign of faith. A muuminat is naturally shy to approach you. Even if you approach her, she doesn't show her love and caring. No wonder, they tend to keep quiet if asked for their hand in marriage,...which is translated as yes
Christians and jews are shyless, at least, most. They find it a norm to show you love and do what you want. Someone mentioned about the legality of marrying them...I somehow agree. But let not deceive each other. Muslims can marry ahlul kitaab, the people of the books. Jews and christians who are following the original Injil and Taurat because they are books from Allah. Not these jews and christians that we know of. They are hard to find so, you better go for the muslimahs
Another thing, after hardship comes relief. Muuminahs may be very hard to get but its worthy it. No good comes on a silver plate. Don't expect it to be that simple. I remember a qisa of a travellor who was very hungry and fortunately, landed on a shamba. Too hungry was he that he decided to eat a fruit. He realised it was wrong so he decided to ask for forgiveness. The guard of the shamba showed him directions to the owner. It was very far. When he reached, the owner, a muslim, was very annoyed by his stealing act. He left him outside the door. Days passed that way but he was patient. By all costs, he wanted forgiveness.
One day, "I'll forgive you for one condition," continued the farm owner, "marry my daughter who is blind, deaf, dumb and can't walk! A deal?" He agreed because of his zeal for forgiveness
He was shocked to find his wife talks, walks, sees and hears. "Seem your died lied to me," he said, explaining to his wife/bride, not so sure, about his wordings
"Well," she answered, "am blind cause I haven't seen maasiyah, am deaf cause I haven't hard an evil word, am dumb cause I haven't uttered any unappropriate word and physically challenged because I haven't walked to any prohibited place; just locked in this room till I met you,"... Subhanallah. The reward
I know of another similar story but amn't mentioning it now
My brothers, my sisters, if you are a truly believer and you know you are good, I insist, patience is the only solution. We're forgetting that Allah tests us...with scammers, with no response, with other people success and temptations, I give another story
During the battle of ... , the only battle wherethe prophet mentioned its name long before time so as muslims prepare. He usually conceal the place because of munaafiqun. Three people never went. Addressed in the Quran, ...and to the three who disobeyed the prophet...They had no reason of not going to the war and confessed to the propjet because they are real believer
" So and so speaks the truth,...Go, Allah Himself would give a ruling, am speechless," the prophet says
To be brief, my point is, Allah instructed swahabas to refrain from talking to them. The temptation is, non-muslims took it as an opportunity to invite him to their land, be honoured, be given what he wants cause Islam has rejected them
The same case, Muslimahs rejects us and Non-Muslimahs give us the offer. Seriously, are you ready to fail the test? Lets learn from this story. Am really saddened as write this cause I give another story...
Allah, during the time of Musa, chose a man. He give him the knowledge of His hundred name, the name of which if you pray anything via it, He accepts your dua unconditionally. You remember tge Jin during the time of Suleiman who said, "I'll bring you the chair of Balqis, the queen of Sheba by a twinkle of an eye? He had this knowledge. It shows how special he was, loved and " Indeed, we were ready to lift him more up could he...Allah says. He was tempted by non-muslims to betray Musa so as to weaken him because he was among his greatest supporters. He axcepted and enjoyed what he wanted, wealth, women...nut failedthe test. He almost prayed to Allah to have Musa destryoyed, its only that Allah killed him before he prayed
My brothers, my sisters, Allah tests us. If you pass, he elavates your rank. What if you fail?
Plaese, don't be mislead, stay firm cause when Allah loves a person he tests them
I found many people who are sound have deleted their accounts. How nice could it be if they were still with us now to remind each other. I never know the reason and I can't guess

May Allah increase our patience

Amir

Sep 19, 2021 01:32

Take what you can picky!

Amir

Sep 22, 2021 18:55

Like my neighbor who has a pickup truck with ladder parked in his driveway beside his pickup truck. Do you think that's a female?

ALIWISEMIND ke

Sep 22, 2021 18:58

No, his is for males, 😂, not females. So, he is a man not a woman

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.