Helahel

invitation

invitation

abu_yahya Created Aug 3, 2022 02:18
3 Comments

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
Hello everybody!
I hope you are all doing well.
I've been on this website for a long time. and I've desinated it once as orphan!
There are lot of fake profiles that appear and disappear now and then. there are some that call to visit p**n sites. So let me say: Yes that this platform can be helpful for some, but it is becoming worst day after day. For this reason I am calling you brothers ans sisters to join another totally free matrimonial site with a useful detailed filter search. here it is:
http://meetmuslimsingles.com/
Yes this one has also lot of fake profiles as any other matrimonial site. But you can make it better contacting moderators. and signalling fake people.
Hope you good luck.
I hope my profile will be deleted at least I can change my idea about it being orhpan!
Let us see
See you in the other side/site
Regrads!

This topic has 3 comments

No Photo

Oneday

Aug 4, 2022 05:36

Advertising other sites with a throwaway account.
Welp thats one way of free advertising.
I just hope that your site is a legitimate and free website.
I guess i will check it out and leave reviews here.

No Photo

Oneday

Aug 4, 2022 06:19

Site has really old profiles only.
Most of the members logged in 2020 or before with maybe 1% logging in 2021 or 2022....
So basically a close relative of this website.

abu_yahya

Aug 4, 2022 10:15

Thank you for checking.
You are right brother, but my aim is to make that website vivid by letting members of this one migrating to the suggested one. I found that "meetmuslimsingles" is well organised but unfortunately not well-known and so with few active members. I invite other members to register it may be a good experience who knows.
By the way I don't have any relatiinship with the owners of the website with the exception of britherhood in faith.
I saw that they had a good intention والله أعلم

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.