Helahel

Deleted user

No Photo

Deleted user

J2s Created Jul 23, 2022 12:50
29 Comments

Why do people send messages then delete themselves before you can even reply? Or do they block you and it shows as deleted user?

This topic has 29 comments

Hilal ***Forums Only***

Jul 23, 2022 12:54

Ironic...

Haider

Jul 23, 2022 13:48

Ya
Some send messages with demands of pictures and some private information at first message or second and they dont gave u information what requires from you
If u don't agree want to know more and equally sharing information of your life they will block you
I don't know what to call this habit
Very sad thing is they are of mature age not youngsters

Khadijah

Jul 31, 2022 15:40

I experienced it too, and also some people want to stalk or test if you talk to other people beside them. It's very petty if a man forbids you to talk to other than himself while he hasn't been standing in front of you proposing legally to you (just talk/promise I will marry you by word ???) and he hasn't even spoken to our family (walee).

Khadijah

Jul 31, 2022 15:43

@Haider, you are right, if we want to ask an information, then we should to give the same information first. That's the good manner.

Haider

Jul 31, 2022 18:08

Many of us do not know what we want exactly
Our mood swings with our surroundings and our suffering
If the weather is pleasant and fragrances with relax mind mood is different while other side is opposite
Most of us are not played even with toy phones or remote control cars in our childhood but new generation is Android version
That is y many efforts goes in vain
Our match is our time technology version
People who born before 80 is now in wonderland

Amir

Jul 31, 2022 18:53

Because you're not the only one they messages. They messaged everyone asking everyone to take the conversation elsewhere for off-site scams.

No Photo

Livingitup☺🍁

Aug 1, 2022 06:15

Actually not all them give a phone number and get deleted. Some just say Hello/Salaam and then become deleted user.

No Photo

Hamza

Aug 1, 2022 08:54

This happened to me the other day, I received a message and I was about to reply on the same day and the user had deleted! It had only been 4 hours since I received the message.

Amir

Aug 1, 2022 11:09

@ Hamza - Was it from Mersin, Turkey?

No Photo

RosePetal

Aug 1, 2022 11:40

Says him/ her, who is also a deleted user 😂

No Photo

Hamza

Aug 1, 2022 13:23

@Amir I don't know as when I clicked on messages it showed from 'deleted user' lol, so their message remains but their profile disappears

stlim39

Aug 1, 2022 15:02

it happened to me too. chances are it is a scam account. which many people have reported from this site. I found many scammers from this web, I contributed to reporting to this site. maybe that's why their account is automatically blocked

Amir

Aug 2, 2022 03:16

Sunday eve I exchanged a few messages with a woman from Canada. I gave her my # and received one ring from Canada. I called back and gor answering machine. I then messaged her if it was her photo here. She replied yes, and after that no more messages. Sime wierd people here.

No Photo

Hamza

Aug 2, 2022 11:56

You should try FaceTime, you can even do it on WhatsApp now, at least then you can confirm who you’re talking with.

Amir

Aug 4, 2022 02:02

Everyone I write to on this site is more wierd than the previous. I wrote to an American woman. She tells me she can't talk on phone because she has roommates. Here, its not like Dubai with 10 people to avroom. Here roommate means one person per room. This site is an utter waste of time and the best way to die alone.

No Photo

Oneday

Aug 4, 2022 05:38

Wow Amir dont gripe about it.
If you dont like the site, just delete your account and dont visit the website again.
Simple really.

Amir

Aug 4, 2022 16:41

Cause I wanna gripe and loud.. unless you wanna fetch me some cold red grape juice in this summer heat when midwest has become Mississippi!

No Photo

Hamza

Aug 4, 2022 20:26

I honestly just come for the forum, I think it's a nice touch as you can talk to people from around the world. There are far better sites than this one, however I don't think I will ever leave.

I've never tried grape juice 😂

Amir

Aug 5, 2022 06:38

Grape juice is ok unless you put some yeast in it. I've stayed for the forums too, but sometimes you see something you wanna touch!

No Photo

Hamza

Aug 5, 2022 12:14

I'll never know why you and Miss Chocoholic never worked out lol, I get what you mean

Amir

Aug 6, 2022 19:39

I didn't know you were English.

Ms. Chocolate was a foul mouth bitter old maid who didn't like me talking about my adventures in eastern Europe thinking i was diverting men to seek those 5'-8" gals. Even here girls are like 5'-5" and in our countries like 5'-3".

No Photo

Hamza

Aug 8, 2022 06:34

I was born in Switzerland and moved to the UK at a young age, yeah, I always wandered what happened to her, the forum was definitely more lovely with her in it, more toxic too. Good that she's gone.

Amir

Aug 8, 2022 14:39

You won't believe this but I had an American friend in Ukraine who hated working and lived off his stock dividends. He heard from his grandmother only once that they had come from Luxembourg, one of the highest per capita income countries in Europe. He went there, they gave him a DNA ancestry test and he got citizenship there, and immediately applied for social welfare. He showed me his passport to prove it.

No Photo

Hamza

Aug 8, 2022 20:36

I know quite a few people that live off of stock dividends , most of them inherited from there parents! I always tell them especially if indexes that they are not to be sold, you borrow off of them as an asset, most of them never built them up so they never listen.

I suppose if it's enough to support him then that's ok, I don't know anyone who is really happy in their job, they're always dreaming of promotion or changing career. Hope keeps them alive.
LOL, I think in the UK if you claim benefits you have your National insurance number checked to see if you have any investments as that immediately disqualifies you.

I'm not really happy in my career, I'm working on business idea that's nearly ready to launch so insha'allah I can live off of the profits of my business.

Amir

Aug 9, 2022 13:38

I'd advise learning German or French and returning to Switzerland. German is so similar to English. Many words sound like English, only spelled differently.

Amir

Aug 9, 2022 15:33

I first visited London in 1990. Men sleeping on porches of shops. Trash everywhere. High unemployment has plagued UK since 1950's, but this work free culture has produced some of the top artists like Beetles, Michael Caine, etc.

https://youtu.be/-qIy1DmGLWI

No Photo

Hamza

Aug 9, 2022 20:42

Yeah, I can speak a little German & French, The UK is getting worst in every way from crime rates to homelessness, it's pretty much like the states. I do hold dual citizenship with Switzerland. Insha'Allah sometime in the future.I will leave as its.pretty miserable living here
Only thing keeping me here is my career. And yeah Michael Caine does some good impressions.😂

Amir

Aug 9, 2022 22:54

Did you hear of yhis Ethopian Airlines pilot who hijacked own plane to seek assylum in Geneva!

Many American celebrities have retired there.

Swiss used to be mercenaries but now they are filthy rich!

No Photo

Hamza

Aug 10, 2022 12:52

Yes I heard of that, the rich will go all other the world to keep their money, they just have to run their business HQ or own a house in a tax haven like British Virgin island , switzerland, Hong Kong ect to avoid most taxes.
there was a good BBC documentary about earlier this year about the Pandora documents that leaked showing how politicians from around the world hide their money. It's worth a watch.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4kPLpZN3I3A

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.