Helahel

The Nation that forgot to practice its greatest feast!!

The Nation that forgot to practice its greatest feast!!

Ammar Created Jul 19, 2022 21:37
18 Comments

Eid al-Ghadeer

We Shia celebrate this Eid as the greatest Eid for us, to bad most Muslims from this Uma know nothing about it. The rulers did tried to hide this Eid for centuries and the reason is very obvious, to ignore Muhammad's commandment to you all.😟

On the 18th day of the month of Dhu al-Hijjah Ali ibn Abi Talib become the successor of the prophet Muhammad. You can read the last Sermon of the Prophet Muhammad pbuh and his Progeny in Ghadir Khumm. So learn about this hiding Islamic history and change your life before too late.

http://alhassanain.org/english/?com=book&id=472

This topic has 20 comments

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 19, 2022 21:49

Jabir ibn Abdullah reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, would praise Allah in his sermon, as He deserves to be praised, and then he would say, “Whomever Allah guides, no one can lead him astray. Whomever Allah sends astray, no one can guide him. The truest word is the Book of Allah and the best guidance is the guidance of Muhammad. The most evil matters in religion are those that are newly invented, for every newly invented matter is an innovation, every innovation is misguidance, and every misguidance is in the Hellfire.”

Source: Sunan al-Nasā’ī 1578

Abe

Jul 19, 2022 22:11

ghadeer is in our sunni records as well... it's an added reason why I'm glad I've been following ahlul bayt a.s since 1980...

Ammar

Jul 19, 2022 22:41

Here for those who don't know who are Ahlul bate, this verse is about them ONLY. And of course from a sunni sources.🤭

Chapter: The Virtues Of The Household Of The Prophet (SAW)

A'isha reported that Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) went out one norning wearing a striped cloak of the black camel's hair that there came Hasan b. 'Ali. He wrapped hitn under it, then came Husain and he wrapped him under it along with the other one (Hasan). Then came Fatima and he took her under it, then came 'Ali and he also took him under it and then said:

Allah only desires to take away any uncleanliness from you, O people of the household, and purify you (thorough purifying)

Reference : Sahih Muslim 2424
In-book reference : Book 44, Hadith 91

https://sunnah.com/muslim:2424

باب فَضَائِلِ أَهْلِ بَيْتِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏‏

حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو بَكْرِ بْنُ أَبِي شَيْبَةَ، وَمُحَمَّدُ بْنُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ نُمَيْرٍ، - وَاللَّفْظُ لأَبِي بَكْرٍ - قَالاَ حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ بِشْرٍ، عَنْ زَكَرِيَّاءَ، عَنْ مُصْعَبِ بْنِ شَيْبَةَ، عَنْ صَفِيَّةَ بِنْتِ شَيْبَةَ، قَالَتْ قَالَتْ عَائِشَةُ خَرَجَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم غَدَاةً وَعَلَيْهِ مِرْطٌ مُرَحَّلٌ مِنْ شَعْرٍ أَسْوَدَ فَجَاءَ الْحَسَنُ بْنُ عَلِيٍّ فَأَدْخَلَهُ ثُمَّ جَاءَ الْحُسَيْنُ فَدَخَلَ مَعَهُ ثُمَّ جَاءَتْ فَاطِمَةُ فَأَدْخَلَهَا ثُمَّ جَاءَ عَلِيٌّ فَأَدْخَلَهُ ثُمَّ قَالَ ‏{‏ إِنَّمَا يُرِيدُ اللَّهُ لِيُذْهِبَ عَنْكُمُ الرِّجْسَ أَهْلَ الْبَيْتِ وَيُطَهِّرَكُمْ تَطْهِيرًا‏}‏

Here is the verse from Sura al-Ma'ida 55

إِنَّما وَلِيُّكُمُ اللَّهُ وَرَسولُهُ وَالَّذينَ آمَنُوا الَّذينَ يُقيمونَ الصَّلاةَ وَيُؤتونَ الزَّكاةَ وَهُم راكِعونَ

Your guardian is only Allah, His Apostle, and the faithful who maintain the prayer and give the zakat while bowing down.

This verse about Ali and the story is ......

Once, a poor man entered al-Masjid al-Nabawi and asked for help, but no one helped him. He rose his hands to the sky and said: O Allah, witness that I asked for help in the mosque of Your Prophet (s) but no one helped me. Meanwhile, Imam 'Ali (a) who was praying and was in ruku', signaled the poor with his right hand. The poor man came and took out the ring; and the verse was revealed.

If you see any Shia scholar/shaykhو you will see them all with 2 rings on their right hands.This is one verse from the Quran about Ali but I have more.

Precious

Jul 20, 2022 02:25

Islam has two Eids only...

Haider

Jul 20, 2022 04:47

Ghadeer is innovation like 12 Rabbiulawwal prophet birthday
If there is third day to celebrate that is Friday

Ammar

Jul 20, 2022 09:43

Precious,
((Islam has two Eids only))

Did you read Muhammad's Sermon?🤔

Haider,

((Ghadeer is innovation))

It will be great to show us all where the innovation is? Saying just words like that everyone can say it. Besides, did you really read Muhammad's Sermon?🙄

Hilal ***Forums Only***

Jul 20, 2022 16:24

@Ammar
Bismillah
As Salaam alaikim,

This is my first time hearing about Eid al-Ghadir.

On this one, I'm on the same page with Precious with this one.
Eidul Adha is also called Eid al-Kabir, as I'm sure that you know.

I have read Muhammad's (Peace and blessings be upon him) Farewell Sermon many times.
Is this the sermon that you are referring to?

I don't understand how this is connected to another Eid, Eid al-Ghadir.

Allahu alim

Reza Fathi

Jul 20, 2022 20:41

Because each of us has a responsibility in this field. Just as the Holy Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, on the 18th day of the month of Dhul-Hijjah, in Hajj al-Wadaa, conveyed the message of the Imamate and the guardianship of Imam Ali, peace be upon him, to the people of the world, each one of us Shias has the duty to spread this message to the world and As much as we can and have the means, let's convey Ghadir's message to the people of the world. Because it is not acceptable to be short on this important issue. Rather, in this case, we should follow the example of the Messenger of God, may God bless him and grant him peace, and be a missionary of Ghadeer.

Reza Fathi

Jul 20, 2022 20:45

On the day of Ghadeer and Imamate, it is as important as mission and mission, God Almighty also pointed out this point in the Holy Quran and said that. : «یَا أَیُّهَا الرَّسُولُ بَلِّغْ مَا أُنْزِلَ إِلَیْکَ مِنْ رَبِّکَ وَ إِنْ لَمْ تَفْعَلْ فَمَا بَلَّغْتَ رِسَالَتَهُ وَ اللَّهُ یَعْصِمُکَ مِنَ النَّاسِ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا یَهْدِی الْقَوْمَ الْکَافِرِینَ؛ O Prophet! Communicate what has been revealed to you from your Lord, and if you do not do so, you have not delivered His message, and God will protect you from the wrath of the people. God does not guide the unbelievers."

Reza Fathi

Jul 20, 2022 20:47

Ghadir was the day when God the Almighty, despite all the blessings He has bestowed upon mankind, revealed His greatest blessings to him and showed this perfection of grace, "
اَلْیوْمَ أَکمَلْتُ لَکمْ دینَکمْ وَ أَتْمَمْتُ عَلَیکُمْ نِعْمَتی وَ رَضیتُ لَکُمُ الْإِسْلامَ دیناً.»
On this day, your religion is complete, and your religion is fulfilled, and Islam is your religion."

Ammar

Jul 20, 2022 21:39

Wa alykom al salaam Hilal,

The Ghadeer Sermon was directly after Farewell hajj of the Prophet, on His way back He stopped in a place call Ghadir Khumm. He give a lot of things to all Muslim and that is why I put up a link to read cos it is a very long Sermon where everyone must tell everything to others.

We call this Sermon a Farewell Sermon where they/us got 2 last verses in that Sermon, one is Surat al Maidah verse 5:67 with the other name for it is Al-Tabligh verse.

O, Messenger! Proclaim that which has been sent down to you from your Lord, and if you do not you will not have proclaimed His message and Allah shall protect you from people, indeed Allah do not guide the faithless lot.

يَا أَيُّهَا الرَّسُولُ بَلِّغْ مَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكَ مِن رَّبِّكَ وَإِن لَّمْ تَفْعَلْ فَمَا بَلَّغْتَ رِسَالَتَهُ وَاللَّـهُ يَعْصِمُكَ مِنَ النَّاسِ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ لَا يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الْكَافِرِينَ

And the other one

Surah Al-Ma’idah, 5:3 and the other name for this verse is Al-Ikmal verse because this was the last verse in the Quran. When you read it you will understand it.

Today, I have perfected your religion for you, and I have completed My blessing upon you, and I have approved Islam as your religion."

الْيَوْمَ أَكْمَلْتُ لَكُمْ دِينَكُمْ وَأَتْمَمْتُ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعْمَتِي وَرَضِيتُ لَكُمُ الْإِسْلَامَ دِينًا

You can read some Shia links to have an idea about it.

https://en.wikishia.net/view/Al-Tabligh_Verse
https://en.wikishia.net/view/Al-Ikmal_Verse
https://en.wikishia.net/view/Incident_of_Saqifa

When you read the whole Sermon and those 2 verses you will call it the greatest Eid but I can't change others and those others is brainwashed for centuries from their own fake hadith to downgrade Ahlul bayt and that is why they (the sahaba) took the Imama/ Khilafah for themselves without any backing from the Prophet or Allah. The fake history of islam (the sahaba islam) is all there but you need to do your search for the truth. And I know the truth can be painful for those who are brainwashed.

By the way in this event in Ghadir Khumm most sahaba/ companions were there and they did congratulated Ali as the only legitimate Caliph to the Uma but as always they were hypocrites so they committed a coup in a place called Saqifat Bani Saida. In this place the so called sahaba took islam to other direction where they divided it into a head chopping / war mongering/ land grabbing/ women and children become their slaves and from there they founded the word Hareem, they had thousands of women/minors in their houses from war areas, in the so called "the Caliphate Palace".

From their they are proudly call them slaves. The real Islam will never accept slaves. Right now you still can see that in most sunni Arab countries but they call them servants. But they have no right to say anything and they have no right to have their own passports in case they want to flee their masters.

I am trying not to talk a lot but sometimes I have to enlighten others about the fake islam that you in it. Anyway read more about this and your eyes will be really open and you will stop sleeping for a while but in the end you will be happy cos you will choose the right path.😎

Faizzan

Jul 21, 2022 03:55

Just because you hate Umar ( rz) and uthman ( ra) that's why you celebrate eid e gadhir

And in this fest you torcher a animal until it dead..

It's satanic festival
It's satanic
It's satanic

Faizzan

Jul 21, 2022 03:57

@hilal don't believe in this shiets people.

This festival is full of satanic act.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 21, 2022 05:18

Ā'ishah (may Allah be pleased with her) reported: The Messenger of Allah (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) said: "Whoever introduces into this matter of ours (meaning Islam) something that does not belong to it shall have it rejected." Another narration reads: "Whoever does something that is not in accordance with this matter of ours shall have it rejected."
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

Reza Fathi

Jul 21, 2022 08:19

@faizzan

If a group of ignorant Muslims commit blasphemy in the name of Eid-ul-Fitr or Eid-ul-Adha, will this make us say that Eid-ul-Fitr and Eid-ul-Adha are not Islamic holidays? Your reasoning for rejecting Ghadeer Eid is not correct. However, no one sets fire to animals on Ghadir Eid. In Iran, on Ghadir Eid, a reception and feeding ceremony was held along 10 kilometers of Vali Asr street in Tehran. And no blasphemous behavior took place.

Reza Fathi

Jul 21, 2022 08:34

@faizzan

As a Shiite, I agree the caliphate of the Companions, because Hazrat Ali (peace be upon him) agreed them, because the majority of people agreed them, and this behavior of Hazrat Ali (peace be upon him) was his respect for democracy, such as the election of a president that everyone Whoever gets the most votes is the president of the entire country and the opposition must respect that president. But the issue of Imamate, like the issue of prophecy, is a command from God and a choice from God. Because God's religion can only be protected and taken care of by God's representative. Not majority vote.

Haider

Jul 21, 2022 12:58

@Reza
Democracy is corruption
Islamic Shariah chosen head of state through majlis shura can't compare with demoncrazy
Democratic selection is different
Islamic Shura selected by most wise knowledgeable peoples

Ammar

Jul 21, 2022 13:11

Not again, Ali never accept those thugs. Putting fake new here is now allowed. Allah give him everything in that day, to be Amir al Muamneen and a Imam and a righteous ruler. Who is abo bakr/umar to put down Allah's orders?

Since when religions is democracy? Mixing up Allah's laws with an earthy human laws? Ignoring all that facts above without any facts against it?

Ali never accepted abo bakr as a khalifah / successor cos Ali can't do that if he do that he will disobey Allah's order. It is not something humans can negotiate. Most people never read my links and that is why most of them bring their opinions here. They can't distinguish Allah's orders with human orders. You can't mix theology system with the secular system. It is true khomeini/khamenei is doing that, they are just like abo bakr/umar, using religion for their own benefits.

In fact Ali never talked to abo bakr and the rest of Saqifa gangs members for 6 months. And abo bakr ordered to burn Ali/ Fatimah pbu them, house and umar with other gangs members, did push the door of the house against Fatima body where she lost her son Al Muhsin. Fatimah did went with Ali to abo bakr and they both reminded him about who is the Imam for the Uma and abo bakr did accepted that(for few hours) but the other gang members changed his mind again. The first war started against the Real Muslims by those gangs. I am trying to skip tons of that black history, If I talk about it I need months even that I will never cover the whole thing.

By the way, when Fatima died (6 months later) because of the consequences of that push to her door, Ali never let any of those gangs members come to the burial. He did everything in the night and no one knows where she was buried. And Fatimah was angry at abo bakr /umar till she died 6 months after the Shahada of the Prophet. She was angry cos abo bakr refused to give her heritage.

This is another topic that I may talk about it in the future cos this will show everyone what those gangs did to the family of the Prophet and to the Sahaba of the Prophet, no one was save from their crimes.

This is all there in Islamic history filled with that. abo bakr waged a war called Al- Ridah war against any one that did not accept him as a ruler cos those real Muslims were with the Prophet and they all saw and heard Muhammad's commandment in the Ghadeer Sermon. Plus they all heard the 2 Quranic verses in the same day. I don't need to repeat my evidences.

Seems I disturbed that moron again, that I am not honored to talk with. So any stupid comments will be ignored in the future. Opinions against factual history and of course against a Quranic verses is useless argument.

Haider

Jul 21, 2022 19:45

@faizan
Do you have proofs that shia hits animals until death
There is many gossips against shia which found baseless fabricated by racist Sunni in true they are not following Sunnah of Prophet what they claims
And many Shia's are not following Ali may Allah pleases him
So both mischievous and Anti social groups will causes killing among Muslims that what our Prophet prophecies

Ammar

Jul 22, 2022 10:53

Haider,

((true they are not following Sunnah of Prophet what they claims))

You are asking a prove from someone in the same time you accuse the Shias with bigger things? Would you back your claim in Hadith or something from the Quran?

I already proved you and others here that your god is not Allah and that your prophet is not Muhammad. Here is my prove from your own authentic/ sahih books. I will start only with your god.

Chapter: How the Salam began

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Allah created Adam in His picture, sixty cubits (about 30 meters) in height. When He created him, He said (to him), "Go and greet that group of angels sitting there, and listen what they will say in reply to you, for that will be your greeting and the greeting of your offspring." Adam (went and) said, 'As-Salamu alaikum (Peace be upon you).' They replied, 'AsSalamu-'Alaika wa Rahmatullah (Peace and Allah's Mercy be on you) So they increased 'Wa Rahmatullah' The Prophet (ﷺ) added 'So whoever will enter Paradise, will be of the shape and picture of Adam Since then the creation of Adam's (offspring) (i.e. stature of human beings is being diminished continuously) to the present time."

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 6227
In-book reference : Book 79, Hadith 1

https://sunnah.com/bukhari:6227

باب بَدْءِ السَّلاَمِ

حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى بْنُ جَعْفَرٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الرَّزَّاقِ، عَنْ مَعْمَرٍ، عَنْ هَمَّامٍ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏ "‏ خَلَقَ اللَّهُ آدَمَ عَلَى صُورَتِهِ، طُولُهُ سِتُّونَ ذِرَاعًا، فَلَمَّا خَلَقَهُ قَالَ اذْهَبْ فَسَلِّمْ عَلَى أُولَئِكَ النَّفَرِ مِنَ الْمَلاَئِكَةِ جُلُوسٌ، فَاسْتَمِعْ مَا يُحَيُّونَكَ، فَإِنَّهَا تَحِيَّتُكَ وَتَحِيَّةُ ذُرِّيَّتِكَ‏.‏ فَقَالَ السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ‏.‏ فَقَالُوا السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكَ وَرَحْمَةُ اللَّهِ‏.‏ فَزَادُوهُ وَرَحْمَةُ اللَّهِ، فَكُلُّ مَنْ يَدْخُلُ الْجَنَّةَ عَلَى صُورَةِ آدَمَ، فَلَمْ يَزَلِ الْخَلْقُ يَنْقُصُ بَعْدُ حَتَّى الآنَ ‏"‏‏.‏

Here everyone can read that your god is a sixty cubits / 30 meters high?From this hadith in your books, you are right we don't follow a god like that, this is your god. I have more but I will wait for your prove against the Shia's!

((And many Shia's are not following Ali may Allah pleases him))

It will be great to show us the Shias where we don't follow Ali teaching? Maybe you have a prove that we never read/saw it?

((So both mischievous and Anti social groups will causes killing among Muslims that what our Prophet prophecies))

Which groups you mean?

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.