Helahel

Still single 😒🙂

No Photo

Still single 😒🙂

Nomijaral00 Created Jun 30, 2022 12:45
39 Comments

I am here this site last 2 years . . May be up to 2 years... It's not necessary. The fact is, I'm still single. May a beautiful and kind woman have mercy on me, thank you

This topic has 40 comments

Haider

Jun 30, 2022 13:25

Lolzz

No Photo

Oneday

Jul 1, 2022 07:49

Well....I think you are a bit too desperate.
Here is a very simple solution that will help you. Guaranteed!!!!

Start nafil fasting everyday or as much as you can.
And if you combine this with tahajud prayers, then help will arrive much sooner.

Obviously you will say that this too hard or that your work is too hectic or your other problems and issues will not allow you to do this.
There is only one thing I can tell you. No pain, no gain....err sorry this is the gym saying.
There is no free lunch in this life ....yea this is the right one.

Put in effort in ibadah just like you work hard to make money and so will your effort be rewarded by Allah.

Masculine

Jul 1, 2022 08:39

Oneday so why are you 39 and still single if you have the solution? Why hasn't help arrived for you?

No Photo

Nomijaral00

Jul 1, 2022 10:45

Abu Maryam, be a man 🙄🙄 These are the words we have been told since childhood "be a men"
This sentence is like a pole in a flag. So I don't want to be a flag

Masculine

Jul 1, 2022 12:37

Men have weakness for women. Women were created with special traits which attracts men. It's not natural or healthy for a man to live a lonely celibate life. Telling him to fast and keep praying does not fulfil his human nature. It just keeps him lonely and frustrated.
Men need to come together and reform society and take away most of the power away from women, like in the past and this will correct the imbalances that have come about between men and women in society. Empowered women destroy society. Men are much better and more responsible in handling power. If the girls father's did their job properly they would marry off their daughters in their youth.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 1, 2022 20:56

The problem is that no one can say for sure when will anything happen. Yet we think in a goal oriented way. But you can never say, you can live a certain day, we can't even say that a morsel that's in your hand will reach your stomach.
Point is you are seeking mercy and kindness.
There's a possibility that someone might even actually be merciful in this context there's a possibility that particular lady may be kind enough to say yes. But will you be able to live the same way knowing that your marriage is from mere mercy of a person, Yani, it's more like a favour to you, the person might have the emotion of sympathy towards you from where I see it's quite a dangerous idea to live with such a sympathetic looks upon you. Yani can't use proper words but I hope meaning is conveyed akhi. It might be hard but never lose hope, she whomever is destined to be your wife should see you with pride, someone equal, someone elevated someone worthy, that's going to be helpful to her as she'll value you.
Besides there's a fun side to it instead of cyber bride hunting go real there's this place called world. I know you have your reason.
Check the facts, this site hasn't got all women. Most countries have a percentage of more female than males, so there's a good probability or chance whom you are looking for might be finding you some place else. Ponder this too.

Hilal ***Forums Only***

Jul 2, 2022 06:36

@Oneday

"Start nafil fasting everyday or as much as you can.
And if you combine this with tahajud prayers, then help will arrive much sooner.

Obviously you will say that this too hard or that your work is too hectic or your other problems and issues will not allow you to do this.
There is only one thing I can tell you. No pain, no gain....err sorry this is the gym saying.
There is no free lunch in this life ....yea this is the right one.

Put in effort in ibadah just like you work hard to make money and so will your effort be rewarded by Allah."

This is beautiful advice, may Allah reward you for sharing, and make this and all things easy for us, Ameen.

Hilal ***Forums Only***

Jul 2, 2022 06:55

@Masculine

"Oneday so why are you 39 and still single if you have the solution? Why hasn't help arrived for you?"

Things happen when Allah wants them to happen, not necessarily when we want them to happen.
Allah is the best of planners, Alhamdulillah.

His advice was very good.

Here are a couple of ways to get closer to Allah, May He bless us with His closeness, Ameen.

These first two are taken from an article that I recently read, and the other two are Hadith Qudsi:

1 – Strengthening the faith in one’s heart and strengthening one’s relationship with Allaah. This may be achieved by remembering Allaah a great deal, reading Qur’aan, thinking of the names and attributes of Allaah, and doing a lot of naafil prayers. Belief strengthens the heart and soul, and it helps one to resist temptation.

2 – Fasting, as taught by the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) when he said: “O young men, whoever among you can afford to, let him get married, for it is more effective in lowering the gaze and in guarding one’s chastity. Whoever cannot afford it, then let him fast, for it will be a shield for him.” This is addressed to young men, but it also includes young women.

---
Regarding Fasting, in a Hadith Qudsi Allah SWT says:

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) from the Prophet (ﷺ), who said:
Allah (mighty and sublime be He) says: Fasting is Mine and it is I who give reward for it. [A man] gives up his sexual passion, his food and his drink for my sake. Fasting is like a shield, and he who fasts has two joys: a joy when he breaks his fast and a joy when he meets his Lord. The change in the breath of the mouth of him who fasts is better in Allah's estimation than the smell of musk. It was related by al-Bukhari (also by Muslim, Malik, at-Tirmidhi, an-Nasa'i and Ibn Majah).

---

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Prophet (ﷺ) said:
Allah the Almighty said: I am as My servant thinks I am (1). I am with him when he makes mention of Me. If he makes mention of Me to himself, I make mention of him to Myself; and if he makes mention of Me in an assembly, I make mention of him in an assembly better than it. And if he draws near to Me an arm's length, I draw near to him a cubit, and if he draws near to Me a cubit, I draw near to him a fathom. And if he comes to Me walking, I go to him at speed. (1) Another possible rendering of the Arabic is: "I am as My servant expects Me to be". The meaning is that forgiveness and acceptance of repentance by the Almighty is subject to His servant truly believing that He is forgiving and merciful. However, not to accompany such belief with right action would be to mock the Almighty. It was related by al-Buhkari (also by Muslim, at-Tirmidhi and Ibn-Majah).

---> "if he comes walking to Me walking, I go to him at speed"

Masculine

Jul 2, 2022 09:35

Hilal things don't just don't happen, you have to put in a lot of struggle to change things. Allah doesn't change a situation of a people until they don't change what is within themselves . Meaning you must change and take action to change the world.

His advice doesn't solve the marriage problem. It's only good for improving your spiritual connection with your maker. Example my car has broken down and doesn't drive. I don't go and do extra prayers and fasting hoping Allah will fix it. What I do is use my brain that Allah gave me to figure out what has gone wrong with my car and then I find a practical solution to fix it, which may involve finding a car mechanic.

Masculine

Jul 2, 2022 09:40

The reason why the Muslim nation is so down trodden is because they take no responsibility to change themselves or society, they just pray and expect Allah to fix everything for them. They refuse to use their own blessed bodies and mind to change anything other than to do a few ritual actions. Fasting and doing a few extra prayers will not solve Yemens poverty and hunger crisis just as another example.

Reza Fathi

Jul 2, 2022 09:58

Trust in God must be accompanied by action, and the action of a believer is always must be accompanied by trust in God.

No Photo

Oneday

Jul 5, 2022 08:14

I was asked why I am still single.
Good question.
Answer is extremely easy.

My efforts are lacking.
Obviously if my efforts or hard work is not enough, then reward is lacking.
I know my weaknesses and am working to improve them.
I do fast, but it is rarely... I do pray tahajud, but find it extremely difficult to get up in the night consistently.
So yes, short answer : I need to work harder and improve myself.

Seyed Farzad

Jul 9, 2022 11:37

Oneday
try harder!

Masculine

Jul 9, 2022 11:55

Oneday you're single because you live in a liberal world order which has corrupted society, destroyed the family unit, turned women into men by empowering them and turned men into women by castrating them. Men have to re establish a religious conservative world order and take away the power from women and start leading.

Amir

Jul 10, 2022 22:12

I gave a lady here my phone #, and a Somali guy called me just now!!!

Masculine

Jul 10, 2022 22:27

It might be her father or brother, if that is the case then it's a good thing that the male guardians are involved in helping find the right man for their daughter/sister.

I questioned a woman who claims to be religious and seeking a religious man on why she is happy to relocate to the satanic west and she arrogantly says it's non of my business. I said to her to ask the Imam at her local masjid and she blocks me. The moral of the story is that most of these women are fake and will pretend that they are religious but they love the life of this world and it's fleeting pleasures. She said she does not like the traditions and mindset of the men in her country but she has no problem liking the traditions and mindset of men living in the satanic west. That's female empowerment for you, they always run towards satan.

Masculine

Jul 10, 2022 22:44

You can never have a successful marriage with a woman who has no good character, morals/principles, when she is held accountable she answers arrogantly. This is they type of woman who will rush to file for divorce and destroy her marriage and the life of her children because of her corrupted ego. A satan in disguise.

Masculine

Jul 10, 2022 22:51

This is why it is better for parents to marry off their daughters at a young adult age because they are easily corrupted by the education system, internet, media, entertainment industry in this liberal secular world order. The older she gets the more corrupt she becomes and the less suitable she is for marriage.

Reza Fathi

Jul 11, 2022 05:06

Marriage according to law and Shariah is a two-way agreement based on the consent of the parties, where the girl and the boy provide the preparations for marriage by declaring their consent and heart agreement to each other. Based on this, the marriage contract is formed and the marital relationship is established between the couple. In order to get married, the consent of both parties is necessary and none of the parties can be forced to marry in general. Considering the limitation that the girl has in marriage and consent towards the boy, if a marriage is forced, the law will not recognize it as valid and as a result, a marriage will not be formed.

Masculine

Jul 11, 2022 09:19

Reza do all of the women in Iran live according to shariah law, remain chaste, don't have boyfriends, dress modestly in public with no makeup or perfume on?

No Photo

Hamza

Jul 11, 2022 13:06

@Amir 😂 maybe she had a deep voice! So many catfish out there,

To answer the original question, I hope you all not putting all your eggs into 1 basket? There are far better sites than helahel, maybe join a few more.

Are you at a local mosque? You could speak to you iman.

Reza Fathi

Jul 11, 2022 14:20

@Masculine

Do men in your country or in any other country, even Muslim countries, follow the laws of Islam that you expect all women to follow the laws of Islam?

Masculine

Jul 11, 2022 14:32

Reza, Then why even talk about shariah if the women in your country don't follow it?

Masculine

Jul 11, 2022 14:40

Reza if you don't marry off your daughters at a young age and on top of that you don't enforce strict religious moral and social law's upon them, then how will you preserve their chastity?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think most Iranian women are all that religious and will remain chaste if left unmarried by their fathers.

Masculine

Jul 11, 2022 14:49

It makes sense if you are living in a very religious conservative society in which the religious social and moral codes are enforced strictly and you know that your daughter is a pious woman who will remain chaste but Iran is not like that. The impression I get is that the younger generation have Liberal attitudes.

Reza Fathi

Jul 11, 2022 15:49

The value of faith is to perform one's duties freely, not to enforce the laws of Islam by force. Yes, due to the dominance of the liberal world in the global media, liberal thinking is expanding. And the solution to deal with it is not to draw a fence around ourselves. We must raise the Islamic knowledge of the society freely. Not that we want to implement the laws of Islam by force.

Masculine

Jul 11, 2022 18:04

Reza - if your daughter decided to take off all her clothes and walk outside in the streets naked because she believes in freedom and women's rights, you would allow her to do so?

Reza Fathi

Jul 11, 2022 18:34

Such work is a crime in Iran. But if I cannot give my daughter a correct understanding of chastity and chastity. And if he reaches the point of deviance to do such a thing, surely I cannot stop him if I am in Europe. And even if we do such a thing and I stop him by force, it has no value. The inner belief of people is important. The Prophet of Islam did not spread Islam in the world by the force of the sword. Maybe a coercive approach is necessary, but it is not a principle.

Masculine

Jul 11, 2022 18:51

If forcing people to follow some social/moral rules does not work or is not good in principle, then why is walking around naked in Iran a crime? Why doesn't the government allow the individual to decide if they wish to wear clothes or not?

Masculine

Jul 11, 2022 21:46

Reza what is Allah telling us in this verse:

“And make ready against them all you can of power, including steeds of war (tanks, planes, missiles, artillery) to threaten the enemy of Allaah and your enemy, and others besides whom, you may not know but whom Allaah does know”

[al-Anfaal 8:60]

Masculine

Jul 11, 2022 21:54

Reza what is Allah telling us in this verse:

“And We brought forth iron wherein is mighty power (in matters of war), as well as many benefits for mankind, that Allaah may test who it is that will help Him (His religion) and His Messengers in the unseen”

[al-Hadeed 27:25]

Reza Fathi

Jul 11, 2022 22:11

Iran is an Islamic country and our constitution is based on Islamic laws. Covering in Iran is according to the laws of Islam. Anyone who acts against Islamic law is a criminal. Yes, to prevent the spread of corruption in the Islamic society, any behavior against Islam is a crime at the level of the society. My wife or my daughter has no right in the Islamic society to act against the Islamic laws at the level of the society, and I have a duty to stop them. But in non-Islamic countries, I can only warn them. But your view of women's place in the house is a slave view. For example, you do not have the right to force someone to pray, or to punish someone who does not pray. Hijab is obligatory for men and women in Islam. But you cannot force your wife to wear hijab in western countries. Of course, this is both a crime and useless. But in a country governed by Islamic laws, you can stop him, because it is against the general law of the Islamic society. Although it has no value for a person without hijab, it is necessary to prevent corruption in Islamic society. But in a non-Islamic society, such a thing is not possible and has no social value, because corruption is common in that society. Only in such non-Islamic societies, you can preach religion. In any case, compulsory Islam has no value.

Reza Fathi

Jul 11, 2022 22:17

The use of iron has been mentioned many times in the Quran. Zulqarnain asked the people for iron to build his famous dam. The softening of iron in the hands of Prophet Dawood is one of God's special blessings to him, "Alanna lahu al-hadid" (5) In this verse, the word benefits is also used for iron, and iron is also used as a tool for punishing criminals in the resurrection. "And for them the position of iron" "6"

Masculine

Jul 11, 2022 22:58

Reza you ignored the 1st verse and you did not fully explain the 2nd verse.. You said Islam was not spread by the sword so explain to me how is iron used to help Allah's religion?

“And We brought forth iron wherein is mighty power (in matters of war), as well as many benefits for mankind, that Allaah may test who it is that will help Him (His religion) and His Messengers in the unseen”

[al-Hadeed 27:25]

If force has no value in spreading Islam then how do you explain al-Anfaal 8:60?

Why would you even marry a corrupt woman who does not care about Islam? if she goes outside half naked, what do you think will happen to your daughter raised by a half naked woman?

Reza Fathi

Jul 12, 2022 14:34

Iron has many uses, and also in Islam, war is the last resort and almost only for defense, war is used. Islam is a religion aimed at promoting God's service and God-knowledge, and you can never change people's thoughts with the sword.

Hilal ***Forums Only***

Jul 14, 2022 08:20

@Masculine

"If force has no value in spreading Islam then how do you explain al-Anfaal 8:60?"

--- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Bismillah, ArRahman ArRaheem

لَآ إِكْرَاهَ فِى ٱلدِّينِ ۖ قَد تَّبَيَّنَ ٱلرُّشْدُ مِنَ ٱلْغَىِّ ۚ فَمَن يَكْفُرْ بِٱلطَّـٰغُوتِ وَيُؤْمِنۢ بِٱللَّهِ فَقَدِ ٱسْتَمْسَكَ بِٱلْعُرْوَةِ ٱلْوُثْقَىٰ لَا ٱنفِصَامَ لَهَا ۗ وَٱللَّهُ سَمِيعٌ عَلِيمٌ ٢٥٦
Let there be no compulsion in religion, for the truth stands out clearly from falsehood.1 So whoever renounces false gods and believes in Allah has certainly grasped the firmest, unfailing hand-hold. And Allah is All-Hearing, All-Knowing.

Footnote

This verse was revealed when some new Muslims tried to force their Jewish and Christian children to convert to Islam after the Prophet’s emigration (Hijrah) to Medina. The verse prohibits forced conversion.
_______

Reza Fathi

Jul 14, 2022 10:58

@Hilal
👌👌👌

Masculine

Jul 14, 2022 16:12

@Hilal can you show me where I said you can force someone to become a muslim? If you actually thought that, then you're very stupid.

Lalehlaleh

Jul 21, 2022 21:39

salam. a man shouldnt waiting for a woman to send message to him. be active and send message to them.

Amir

Jul 21, 2022 22:52

Just stay single and watch my videos https://youtu.be/ZeyrCkDhBWE

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.