Helahel

My dream life

My dream life

Faizzan Created Jun 25, 2022 09:42
27 Comments

Is there any girl who is from any cold country ( I hate hot countries)

I want a village life in any country . Want farm
Cattle 🐄, chicks , and peaceful life without Internet.

This topic has 31 comments

Faizzan

Jun 25, 2022 10:29

Yes right bro

Haider

Jun 25, 2022 11:41

Faizan and salafi you both moves to Afghanistan will get village life poor girl and cold climate
Or faizan you move to kashmir

No Photo

Oneday

Jun 28, 2022 14:03

But could you really do it though?
Uproot your self and life and move to a village?
Literally leave behind everything and become a farmer?
And actually survive without internet?

Next to impossible for me.

Faizzan

Jun 28, 2022 14:43

@haider i would love be in Afghanistan but taliban dont like salafi people

Faizzan

Jun 28, 2022 14:44

@oneday I'm tired of these things . I know women never get tired of fun

Faizzan

Jun 28, 2022 23:36

I also heard that they are not salafist friendly

Seyed Farzad

Jun 29, 2022 01:27

Come to Azerbaijan and my city. It always snows and is cold for seven months of the year
Beautiful girls Beautiful weather with kind people and safe city........ are not just governed by Islamic law like the Arab countries

Amir

Jun 29, 2022 02:57

I didn't know you were from Azerbaijan. I was in Baku in 2003 to meet a Russian girl, half Tatar. She was 21 then, but after meeting I chose my Russian fiancee from Moldova over her partially because she was a medical student, whose visa got denied and sum of 1 + 1 ended up a big ZERO!

Amir

Jun 29, 2022 02:58

Baku was very windy!

Amir

Jun 29, 2022 02:58

Only thing I still have from Baku is a coin from Queen Catherine time.

Faizzan

Jun 29, 2022 10:37

I have researched about azarbaijaan the property rate is much cheaper than my indian city that's really amazing

Faizzan

Jun 29, 2022 15:37

Yes in context of nudity I'm little bit confused.
My blood will boil when I see my muslim half naked women

Amir

Jun 29, 2022 21:08

Next thread: My dream wife.

Faizzan

Jun 30, 2022 03:19

Abu,, thanks for the link

Amir. I'm sure I can't find dream. Wife here because here on helahel all are Hijabi liberal + soft feminist

I want woman as a woman ( shy + calm+ coverd + Islamic +beautiful)

Haider

Jun 30, 2022 06:37

Brother @faizzan
All you will get through Internet is what you don't like but girl which type you like having same feelings what you have
Is man only to suggest himself most pious wife??
Or women also have same rights??
No Brother you will not get through your like or dislikes if loved by Almighty and you are sincere and loyal he will grants you whom he love 💯

Haider

Jun 30, 2022 06:39

So first of all attain love of Allah And prove it no any deceiver or hypocrite will come close to you
And be sure one thing brothers if any good believing woman never accept you it means she is sometimes more closer to Allah than us...

No Photo

Hamza

Jun 30, 2022 18:26

@ Bro Fazzian

How cold are we talking, I once visited a village in Norway and it literally took my breath and I'm used to cold weather, however Norway is an extreme..

azarbaijaan sounds interesting

Faizzan

Jun 30, 2022 18:53

Haidar,,, thanks for your beautiful advise

Faizzan

Jun 30, 2022 18:57

Humza. I can't face extreme cold.
According to me world's best weather region is surrounding of mediterrarian

Reza Fathi

Jul 1, 2022 03:42

Hello, dear Faizan, God willing, may God choose for you the best, Muslim, friendly and wise wife, Amen. (But you don't have two options, either get a wife and freeze from the cold, or stay single and get baked from the heat)☺☺. Dear friend, the best way to get married is to choose a spouse from the community in which you live. Don't miss the golden opportunities around you before it's too late. Marriage is also a divine duty. Don't be too hard, as time passes, the situation will become more difficult, on the other hand, you will also become obsessed. And the probability of a successful marriage becomes less and less. Do not be afraid and get married. short life Time passes very quickly. The Prophet of Islam did not find it difficult to get married. If you are a follower of the Prophet of Islam, don't be too strict.

Faizzan

Jul 1, 2022 15:33

Reza,, I believe it's already too late.
I'm not getting option now.
Seriously.

Amir

Jul 1, 2022 18:31

You dont have to go to Norway to feel the chill. This January in Kansas City was pretty cold. The coldest I ever felt was in St. Petersburg in December. I was walking into every 5th or 6th store to get warm. Moscow was -10 C until January 15 but after that -35 C. You can't even breath air straight in that cold. I couldn't wait to get out of there.

Reza Fathi

Jul 1, 2022 19:04

@Faizzan,
exactly according to my experience and usually to my friends who were not married. At the age of 32, a common indifference in marriage is created in all of them, and if a person is not aware of this indifference, it will continue until the age of forty. And again, from forty to forty-three years old, they decide to get married again, but usually they are less successful in getting married. And this feeling of indifference is created again until the age of fifty, and at the age of fifty, a person gets used to being alone and has no desire to marry, and almost gives up on marriage. So Faizan, I am giving you a serious warning, that if you don't get married this year, you might not get married again. So make up your mind and get married. One of my friends listened to my advice and got married many years ago, and he always thanks me.

Reza Fathi

Jul 1, 2022 21:09

From the point of view of an Iranian thinker, Shahid Motahari, marriage is the first step for exit of selfishness.

Hilal ***Forums Only***

Jul 2, 2022 06:29

@Haider

"Jun 30, 2022 06:39 So first of all attain love of Allah"

This advice is golden. May Allah make things easy for us and bless us with His Love and bless us to always have His Love, Mercy, and Pleasure, Ameen ya Rabb.

Hilal ***Forums Only***

Jul 2, 2022 06:31

@Faizzan, it's not too late, you are still young Mash'Allah.

May Allah bless you and all of us with the best of this life and the next, and bless us with our forever mates soon, Ameen ya Rabb

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 2, 2022 18:20

@Faizzan yar why you want to leave your homeland, you can go to Near Ladak areas, or you can also go to Nepal, I heard they have a very cold weather, plus more or less no obscenity. Good luck

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 2, 2022 18:38

And there are cold places in China and Russia too.
It's also said that Russia has the lowest tax rate.
It has good supplies of fossil fuels.
It's also said to be one of the largest grain producer.
China has some impediments regarding religious practices I think.
Have you thought about Mangolia. They have a very beautiful terrain. Give Chechenya also a thought train.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 2, 2022 18:40

@Reza Fathi bradar e man, I am presuming you are from Iran, a friend said UAE felts jots from Earthquake in Iran. I pray for the affectees. Hopefully people around you and you are safe.

Reza Fathi

Jul 2, 2022 18:57

@MOODY
Thank you dear brother for your sympathy. Yes, there was an earthquake in the south of Iran and 5 people were killed and some were injured. Fortunately, government support organizations and public assistance are good for the earthquake victims. I live in the north of Iran. Thanks again for the good wishes.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 3, 2022 08:01

You are welcome

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.