Helahel

Hell fire

Hell fire

Ansaru Created Jun 24, 2022 04:30
9 Comments

Muhammad mpuh said that the hell fire population consists of mostly women why because they ungrateful too their husbands with all the q an a its like u filling OK a job application too find a Real muslim woman a lot of y'all need to go back and read the. Qur'an again to. Remember your place in a Muslims house yall know these. The last days when one man has to guard 50 women now bbe smart and do the math women out number men to what amount so with all the picky super high expectations y'all have note with out even showing us righteousness Muslim brothers that u are. A real Muslim woman who lives by the Qur'an and authentic hadiths.
Ones who follows the prophets actions salah sawm five pillars has wife's waiting on them in the afterlife so don't act like yall to good Allah guides no one can misguide and who he leads astray no one can guide . I'm ashamed at the mind sett of these women the prophet mpbuh had nine wives to deal with we got a hard time finding just one but the prophet told his others wives only divine wisdom came to him only when he was in. Aisha's bed mpbuh think abut that for a minute asalamu alaiyum to the real sincere women out there I will make dura for you
My Allah subhana ahallah reward u for your persistence in the deen .

This topic has 21 comments

No Photo

Oneday

Jun 24, 2022 06:49

Actually this is a fact of current reality : There are more women than men.
Another fact : Women nowadays have really high requirements and conditions to be fulfilled before getting married.
Therefore the inevitable conclusion is : "Get ready to work till you grow old and die alone."

These are the problems of our society and culture that are prevalent today.

And please dont everyone jump on the "Stop-bashing-women train"
There are many many problems in society, this happens to be one of them.
Another is scamming. Men and women do it. Mostly men do it in my opinion.

So i think Ansaru you have highlighted a problem, but on other hand prevalent male scammers then also have a role in this problem.

I think the only solution to this problem is to literally learn and understand better your religion and turn to the Quran and Sunnah for guidance, through thoroughly vetted teachers.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 24, 2022 09:19

Brother Ansari, I hope that when you get married, you are both grateful to God, and to each other. All praise be to God.

Never_stop_dreaming

Jun 24, 2022 12:09

There’s a authentic Hadith that suggests there are more women in the hellfire… rather than trying to suggest men are as bad sisters don’t be one of the wrong doer’s. Each are accountable for their actions.. males and females will end up in the hell fire. May Allah forgive them and forgive us. Ameen

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 24, 2022 18:08

I'm not sure what brother Ansari point was. Mayby he's ashamed of the people in hell...or knows that some other husband's wife's are being ungrateful. Who knows, but i wish him the best for when he gets married.

Haider

Jun 24, 2022 19:05

@Ansari
One bearded guy who observe 5 time namaaz was cursing his wife that you are like wife of Prophet Lot and Prophet Noah
One woman was cursing her husband that you are like Pharaoh's
Neither they was themselves true followers of Prophet Lot or Noah
Nor she was Asiya wife of Firaon
We are not obliged to follow hardest times of past prophets we are obliged to follow modest Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
Be true follower not remind others
Second words from Hadith is
Four men can go to hell because of one woman because they don't teach her
Father ,elder brother,
Husband, elder son
If you know your underguardian women's are on the path of hell check your responsibilities failures

Women's will be more in hell because production and consumption of women's are more in modren times
It mean if goes to bar (don't go) more woman will come to entertain you
Music videos
Movies and dance parties
Private swimming pools etc etc
There is something written in Quran that deeds will be lost because of some acts...

Never_stop_dreaming

Jun 26, 2022 16:01

In a Hadeeth on the authority of Ibn ‘Abbaas, may Allah be pleased with him, it was mentioned that a woman came to the Prophet, , and said, “O Messenger of Allah, I am a delegate [from a group of] women and there are none of them, whether she knows or does not know that I would come to you, except she would want me to come to you. Allah The Almighty is the Lord of both men and women and their God, and you are the Messenger of Allah, for both men and women. Allah has prescribed Jihaad for men only; if they are victorious, their reward is great, and if they die as martyrs, they are alive with their Lord, receiving sustenance. [For women], which act of obedience is equal in reward to this?” The Messenger of Allah, , replied: “Obeying their husbands and (being aware of and) fulfilling their rights; and few of you do that.”[At-Tabaraani and ‘Abdul-Raaziq]

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 26, 2022 16:03

So if we don't get married, we won't have any rights to forfill.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 26, 2022 16:05

I guess from that, only men go to heaven. At least I don't have to be concerned about that God stuff then.

Reza Fathi

Jun 26, 2022 16:24

If a person can marry, and does not marry, he loses half of his religion. And if we do not marry to clear the issue and escape responsibility, we have fallen short in obeying God's command.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 26, 2022 16:26

Some people don't get the opportunity to. Unfortunately.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 26, 2022 16:27

No one has explained how it is half of faith.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 26, 2022 16:29

Faith is defined as trust, or confidence in God. I wouldn't know how marrying someone is half of trust or confidence with God.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 26, 2022 16:36

I'd better save up some money, so I can go and find a husband, and give then their rights...whatever that means.

Never_stop_dreaming

Jun 26, 2022 17:44

It is sunnah to get married. I don’t understand where the constant disagreement is coming from. Islam provides a framework for marriage life.

Reza Fathi

Jun 26, 2022 17:49

Getting married is half the religion, because there are so many concepts and great social responsibilities in marriage.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 26, 2022 18:16

Not one person on this post has diagreeed that they want to marry.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 26, 2022 18:16

We want to marry, that's why we are here. There has been no disagreement about it whatsoever.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 26, 2022 18:28

Sorry, I miss spoke. Some people go on here to read the gossip. 😀

Haider

Jun 26, 2022 18:41

I want to marry 🤚🤣
But i think I am not rich to atleast meet my needs luxurious way Because I don't desire
I reject to live unnecessary materialistic life
But I am not living untidiness

I avoid bread and rice traditional dishes
I can't find out in my society
No on Internet since 20 years 😢 😕
How can I hope 😆 🤣
Now teaches me to get soon like eat fill ur belly don't check Quality

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 26, 2022 18:46

You don't. desire, yet you desire to marry!?! Odd!

Haider

Jun 27, 2022 05:37

Madam @Woman
Read again

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.