Hi

Hi

Bilal377 Created Jun 23, 2022 00:15
3 Comments

I'm looking a serious relationship.

This topic has 3 comments

Reza Fathi

Jun 23, 2022 06:22

Maybe everyone on the site decides to have a serious relationship. But have you ever wondered what it means to make a serious decision for a serious marriage relationship?

Reza Fathi

Jun 23, 2022 06:26

If anyone really wanted to make a connection for marriage, they had already married someone from the neighborhood, or relatives, or classmates, or co-workers before entering the site. So do not be fooled, we do not intend to make a serious connection to marriage. We are just looking for unattainable dreams.

Hilal ***Forums Only***

Jun 23, 2022 06:50

In other cases someone may have already looked in there local Masjids, neighborhoods (for those who live in Muslim countries), relatives, classmates, co-workers and they found no one that they are compatible with for whatever reason.

As a last resort, they decide to look online.

Mash'Allah, I know three different couples who are personal friends.. they met their mate online.

To be more correct, one couple, the couple that has been married the longest took out a personal ad in a Muslim publication... almost 30 years ago & found each other.

I am not trying to give false hope, because there really are a lot of scammers online, and the number of scammers and people that are just online to play with people has drastically increased since these couples have met.

May Allah SWT bless us everyone with their true forever mates and make things easy for everyone, Ameen ya Rabb!

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.