Helahel

Polygamy

Polygamy

Haider Created Jun 19, 2022 07:54
17 Comments

From history we know many Wise people practices Polygamy our Prophet and many other Prophets practices
It means there is some benefits

What is benefits for WOMEN'S

This topic has 23 comments

Haider

Jun 19, 2022 08:05

What I understand is that woman get some independence while having legal relations with man
Not under pressure full-time having more free time
If she chose to live in separate apartment.
If someone wants to practice polygamy in the name of Sunnah while neglect important Sunnah woman having choice to live like prophet peace be upon him wives in separate accommodation.

Gujjar

Jun 19, 2022 08:17

If man can not afford separate accommodation for second wife i think it may be led disturbance

Amir

Jun 19, 2022 14:49

This side of the Atlantic, the biggest polyamist is a Canadian Mormon minister with 27 wives and 150 children. In every photo, not only is he smiling but women seem happy too.

Mormons chose the state I live in before they moved to Utah. There are many polygamist families there down to northern Arizona.

Another off the mainstream Christian sect in Missouri are the Dutch Amish who still choose to live as if they are in 1800s. You'll find many horse and buggy "share the road" signs in rural Missouri. I went to an Amish diner this Friday when I worked on a nearby cell site.

Haider

Jun 19, 2022 15:56

There is another sect also who lives like Jesus era

Haider

Jun 19, 2022 15:56

There is another sect also who lives like Jesus era

Reza Fathi

Jun 19, 2022 21:10

Polygamy is permissible, not obligatory.

Amir

Jun 20, 2022 00:48

A few others like the Amish are Mennonites.
Quakers, Hutterites, Bruderhof, but none of these are polygamists.

Knowledge&Action

Jun 20, 2022 11:57

There are many benefits that can be achieved, but as usual we have to try our best to look at life from the angle of a believer. So we have the right priorities in life.

From the benefits:
- a better chance to find a good compatible man, especially after a certain age. Good men tend to be married by a certain age, rejecting someone just because he is married could be punishing a good candidate who works hard to make marriage work instead of just divorcing and getting another wife.

- providing a good role model for children and easing them into a relationship with a step father whilst also not neglecting his needs

- less responsibility in terms of giving his rights, so less pressure

- not having to change your routine fully

There are many possible benefits, and also there can be some difficulties, but thatโ€™s with anything in this dunya.

But the fact Allaah prescribes it and the best of people done it is wisdom enough. Our refusal to do it may be a big reason for the many issues we face, and a symptom of bigger issue at hand

May Allah rectify us

Haider

Jun 20, 2022 12:04

Jazzak Allah khair
@knowledge &Actions

Masculine

Jun 20, 2022 16:53

@knowledge and action there's tons of good to half decent men out there. Most women feel they are entitled to a man who is way out of her league. For example a woman who is very short wants a guy who is 6 feet tall.
In the past these women enjoyed less freedom and their fathers would marry them off to someone who they chose for her. Today these women have complete freedom to choose whatever they want in a Godless Liberal society and they make terrible choices which leaves most people single and lot's of broken families.
If you're a single guy who has never been married before and don't have any children you struggle to find a half decent woman but if you're a middle aged divorced mum to 3 children, lots of desperate men (most who've never been married before) will step up to marry them.
Women are very good at getting the best deal whereas men will settle for a few crumbs.

Haider

Jun 20, 2022 18:04

I think polygamy is for women it benefits to women because for man is like burden

Amir

Jun 20, 2022 18:15

Whenever i see Amish still choosing to live in the middle ages, I remember the story of Genesis, in which Satan says to Adam and Eve that you're forbidden this fruit so you don't become like angels (Quran)/ God (Bible). Look at the technology today! Did Man conspire with Satan for such powers?

Masculine

Jun 20, 2022 18:35

Technology in the form of digital screens does program people. People who watch TV are constantly put under a form of hypnosis/magic and they will believe whatever is channeled through their TV screens. The internet is for the most part evil and corrupting for the human soul, it removes your humanity and corrupts your ego. It gives people a platform on which to deceive others by portraying a false image of themselves. Deception is satanic in nature. How many people actually purify their souls and draw nearer to their Creator by using modern technology?
Humans are naturally social creatures. The internet is anti social and destroys real human relationships/friendships/tribal bonds. The Creator made us into tribes and nations not into selfish individualistic mind controlled smartphone (slavery device) zombies..
All of these high levels of radiation coming from wire less digital devices is destroying people's health, radiation causes cancer, depression, anxiety, it's killing you.

Masculine

Jun 20, 2022 22:56

If you look at the logo of the electronics company Apple you will see that it's an apple with a bite taken out of it and this relates to the Adam and Eve story of eating from the forbidden fruit. The satanic symbolism is there for those that think. The truth is hidden in plain sight but the spiritually blind dumbed down masses cannot see the evil that they love so much and are glued to day and night. This is how satan has deceived them.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 20, 2022 23:56

Doesn't matter, were all meant to die and return to God. What matters is what you do with your time here. Try not to feel so much anxiety and worry about how modern day may be harming you, as the worry and anxiety will kill you quicker! We will continue live life after we die anyhow, no point in creating more worry for everyone by focusing on this!

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 20, 2022 23:59

You add to the fire when you highlight and propagate the bad! And that's what your doing, little are you realising this. Focus on the good things, and talk about those things, and do good things.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 21, 2022 01:45

The sun gives out radiation.. good for vitamin A intake...warming us up. If you can't find any positive benefits from today's life, nor see any Ayat's in it..then it's you who has the deadened mind. Technology is not harmful if used in balance. Same with everything.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 21, 2022 01:49

And if you truly believe tech does so much harm..why do you tell people to watch things on the internet! One thing God says to watch out for is the satanic disease of looking down on everyone, and thinking everyone else is dumb except yourself! And that's clearly were you mind is at.

Haider

Jun 21, 2022 08:49

What is the benefits of polygamy to women??

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 21, 2022 08:50

I don't know.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 21, 2022 08:54

Maybe ask women who are in a polygamous marriage. Perhaps they can tell you.

Haider

Jun 21, 2022 11:26

Alright Boss @Woman

Amir

Jun 21, 2022 20:25

If I ever do polygamy, it'll be one bed, or else not even worth doing it.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.