Helahel

Are you ready for being married couple?

Are you ready for being married couple?

Nothing Created Jun 12, 2022 16:28
26 Comments

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Dear muslim brothers and sisters,

How far your preparation fo facing marriage life in the future?
How many things you learn before being married?
Have you learnt about fiqh munakahat?
Have you learnt the psychology of married couple?
Have you learnt about parenting?

If you have got lots of knowledge before being married, may Allah bless your marriage life with a blessed family untill you reach and live in jannah together in hereafter.

This topic has 35 comments

maine

Jun 15, 2022 21:40

how much are u prepared....?
I think true niyyaa is the right beginning..

Haider

Jun 16, 2022 05:41

I think I am ready but problem is bride

Never_stop_dreaming

Jun 18, 2022 07:09

@Haider why is the bide the problem?

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 18, 2022 07:42

He was making a laugh. He doesn't have a bride, so not having one is the problem. Do ya get his joke?

Haider

Jun 18, 2022 07:48

Thank you @woman
Atleast have a sense of humour

Ulfah

Jun 18, 2022 08:07

Aammiinn. Masha Allah a great post.
it's something that should be done for everyone before marriage. ~ Alhamdulillah I have prepared and learned everything.

hopefully it can inspire others to learn and prepare everything before marriage.

Haider

Jun 18, 2022 08:32

Ulfah sister guide us what to prepare before marriage

Ulfah

Jun 18, 2022 08:58

Masya Allah.. Aww, U know better than me, Haider brother..🙏 I know u're tawadhu. 😇

Haider

Jun 18, 2022 09:04

Every one is learning and my purpose is to get some points from others to understand some more
InShaaAllah

Haider

Jun 18, 2022 09:05

Knowledge have no end

Ulfah

Jun 18, 2022 10:07

@Haider brother : actually I am interested in this topic because it reminds me that:
~ so many people say that: they are ready to get married, But they are not ready to be husband or wife.
~ So many people say that: they are ready to get married and ready to be husband or wife, But they are not ready to be father or mother.

they look mature in age But childish in soul n mentality. sadly. 🙈 n this usually happens in society.
because they don't know enough about what to prepare in married life? also about parenting knowledge.
Coz I think marriage is about big responsibility In front Allah especially.🙏

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 18, 2022 10:45

Only time will see if someone can be married or not. It matters not really, were only here to worship Allah. So even if someone obeys God, they will get to Jannah.

Haider

Jun 18, 2022 11:05

Ulfah
Take it easy if you thrown in water you will learn swimming
Only thing to know is rights of spouse according to Quran and Sunnah.
And rights of spouse family according to acceptable traditions of that culture woman and man is not obliged to serve and look after spouse family parents in-law all what they will do is to help your spouse to fulfil his/her duties and rights of parents and to adjust with acceptable and mutual understanding.
Acceptable(المعروف) traditions are not obligation but permitted by God to live peaceful with mutual understanding

Haider

Jun 18, 2022 11:14

Living childish is not problem having fun is highly recommended by our Prophet peace be upon him
Believers have three play one is playing with your spouse inorder to make friendly environment best friend only sacrifice
but reminding each other about relationship status is mental torture (my personal point of views)

Ulfah

Jun 18, 2022 12:17

Brother, actually not just about culture, but sometimes people before marriage will usually think that marriage is only about sweet things..
but they never know what will happen next. so when bad things happen in future then eventually they will think that marriage is complicated..
n this is usually the case.

That's why I'm interested in commenting here, because I think it is mandatory for everyone to learn about :
fiqh munakahah, the physiology of marriage, also about parenting before marriage.
hopefully everyone will blessed with a beautiful n happy family. Insha Allah.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 18, 2022 19:21

There are so few profiles on here that are near to me, that if I'd just used this app to find a partner, I'd stay single! 😄 Always been ready to have a relationship! No problem at all.

Ulfah

Jun 18, 2022 21:14

Insya Allah u will find ur Soulmate n get married soon, @Woman sister.
N may Allah blessing all members on this site with a beautiful n happy family till to the jannah. Aammiinn

Haider

Jun 19, 2022 04:55

Woman is confused about many realities she having many questions about something which man can't found satisfaction after answering.
Something is called believe is believing and satisfying.
Many things we can't perceives due to our uncertainty and limitations of mind
Man have many questions but he is not capable to understand what he wants to know due to lack of knowledge and practical involvement of that field.
We mostly want desired answers
If you try your best to convince someone for drinking ginger Tea and tell benefits of it but other who DISLIKES will not even sip it just because they DISLIKES
We are living in this world and with desire and needs of this life law of nature is different here and different there
We can't understand without accepting something that is called believe
answers for our personal justification is also not possible

Haider

Jun 19, 2022 05:08

People who don't follow commands of God having many questions about God
Because child born on nature later he joins his parents and his teachers, friends, society and lastly endup following Desires but his inner self rise many questions those all questions he was not answered by parents, teachers, society, and he don't rises questions to find answer every one is trying him to adjust with tradition what is followed
Prophet Ibraheem peace be upon him not gave up he continues questions and he found answers after rejection of Desires
We have questions we want satisfaction but we don't want to show eligibility

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 19, 2022 10:37

All praise be to God. God just guided me through those words. God spoke through someone to reach me. God gave me ginger, and I hadn't used it yet, a believer just mentioned ginger (co-occurance), and that was God sending me an important personal msg to me to consume the ginger. So, I've made ginger tea. I listen, and I obey. Tune into life so that God can guide you!

Haider

Jun 19, 2022 11:36

Honourable @Woman
👍 👍 👍

Gujjar

Jun 19, 2022 11:44

@Haider
You are losing mind through extreme ideologies
Keep it in yourself don't try to convince much let everyone enjoy

Haider

Jun 19, 2022 11:45

You also right @Gujjar

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 19, 2022 23:03

Haider is just saying how it goes with God. If someone wants to climb the ladder to God, they have to do the work. Things get cloudy, then clear, then cloudy again as you ascend, so I understand what he is saying. I wouldn't use the word extreme, but uncommon for most to fully apply submission to God..but there are still ones that end up doing that. God has willed for that to occur.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 19, 2022 23:15

Some ascend before they leave earth. These are the ones who experience a kind of Jannah on earth. But God only has so many on the earth at one time, so those people are not common.

Gujjar

Jun 20, 2022 06:37

😂😂👍

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 20, 2022 09:50

I'm not a common person.

Haider

Jun 20, 2022 09:52

@woman
Really you are not common person and you need odd

Haider

Jun 20, 2022 09:56

How you are making research not all are doing....
I wish for you to get one odd companion

Haider

Jun 20, 2022 10:06

I don't think that we can get our desired match from web pages
Reality is different and chatting on media is different people acts very beautifully while they clean not their darkness
Much dramatic if you meet them in person is different not all but majority
I have my personal experience from 20 + years but I can't find the person who lives for purpose and follow the rules of life etc

Haider

Jun 20, 2022 10:09

Mostly every pretending person expects from others to change

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 20, 2022 10:11

Things I read or hear or experience spark my interest...light bulbs go off in my head..and I start to join the dots! That's the part where I really praise God because I get excited when I find what I've thought matches up with everything...I cross check and rethink things through over and over across time..sometimes Allah gives me a littl' more..and a big smile happens, eyes light up..hair stands on ends. Most must share this feeling when it happens to them!?

Haider

Jun 20, 2022 10:14

@woman
May Allah protect you from ignorant and ignorance

Ameen

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 20, 2022 10:18

I advise everyone to do what your passionate about! God knows what makes you happy the most and will support and encourage and give you all the means to do it! I've always worked with my passions and Im so glad I have. I see people doing work they don't really like..and it soul destroying for them! If ya don't like your work...quit and do something you do like working at! Makes a huge difference to your life!

Haider

Jun 20, 2022 10:21

@woman 👍

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.