Helahel

Muslim should speak good to other..isnt?

Muslim should speak good to other..isnt?

Fatima Created Jun 12, 2022 12:49
13 Comments

I dont know what happen in here..some people like to talk bad things..and says that their a moslim that want to practice Sunnah
So why need to insult or talk bad things ...even we are all still in online, didnt we should have an good attitude towards other moslim..isnt..

This topic has 21 comments

Haider

Jun 13, 2022 06:11

You are right
Problem is people read and listen but not reflected on

Haider

Jun 13, 2022 06:13

When the heart granted light message will be visible to heart and mind sense will attest like that sign of Allah we can understand

Ulfah

Jun 13, 2022 23:03

yeah i also dont know what's make people change to be like that. but i just know, it's not something suppose to do like insult or judge by using a bad words to the other. coz its not including Aqhlaqul karimah.
n it would be better if we trying to Muhasabah our-self, than trying to insult or judges the other. coz however we are an ordinary humans. we're living in this world like we're the players, then only Allah as a referee. coz finally only Allah has the right to judge us.

besides, people who smart n having a large knowledge especially in Islamic knowledge then their would become Tawadhu person who having a good aqhlaq.
coz their wouldn't never change to become Arrogant or Takabur also Ujub.
Coz like we known that Takabur n Ujub are including the heart diseases or iblis's diseases. 🙏

May Allah always cleaning our hearts from heart diseases. Aammiinn

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 14, 2022 00:25

Yes indeed, approach all people with a good attitude. Some start a conversation with vinegar instead of honey...not going to get them very far.

Gujjar

Jun 14, 2022 02:02

I don't expect good from everyone
Tempere are different in different times so no complain
Everyone having rights to get angry to get emotional so we must gave rights to other
i try myself to be good with other how much I can
But when jaahil met i avoid him

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 14, 2022 22:00

I find a lot on here are very casual with their presentation. Their photo, profile and manner often shows they are not thoughtful of what they are undertaking. Were looking for marriage. Very important step, you'd want someone to have put much thought into it, and their approach. Most don't want to do the dance of love, nor enjoy it. I think a lot on here take getting married as a chore they have to undertake! 😀

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 14, 2022 22:45

Saying things like, "wasting my time", "you serious or playing around"...and this is their initial approach to a stranger they either like the sound or look of!? What's happened to these poor souls! People like this have turned away from life and love.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 14, 2022 22:47

God does remind us not to eat swine.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 14, 2022 23:08

These people have adopted artificiality over reality. Plastic loveless letters...

Haider

Jun 15, 2022 05:46

@woman
Right guy will not showers love on strangers until and unless well acquaintance
If you want to get true love which possibilities are very less but you can dig people's feelings and perception before investing your emotions...

Gujjar

Jun 15, 2022 05:52

Beast and the Beauty
Love builds through anger rudeness understanding sacrifice et cet ra

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 15, 2022 06:10

Love does not build through rudeness and anger with me. No way! Don't work that way in my life.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 15, 2022 06:36

It's sooo much easier in-person than on apps! To difficult to fully communicate via digital means.

Gujjar

Jun 15, 2022 07:01

@Woman
I don't talk about your tast of love
I mean you can not understand other without knowing their Tamper their rudeness their negativity how intense someone is how mad and out of control etc
Every one can polish the words romantic words and actions can copy

Gujjar

Jun 15, 2022 07:01

By the way this is not love class

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 15, 2022 07:18

Yeah I know.

Gujjar

Jun 15, 2022 09:00

Goyd

Fatima

Jun 17, 2022 15:17

@all
Jazakallah khairan

May Allah guide all of us and forgive all of us if we ever do wrongdoing to other.

Haider

Jun 17, 2022 18:28

Ameen
Fatima may Allah grant you best soul to your soul

Fatima

Jun 20, 2022 22:55

Aameen
You too. Thanks haider

Hilal ***Forums Only***

Jun 26, 2022 12:56

Ameen

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.