Helahel

No picture = No answer

No picture = No answer

Lolitah Created Jun 11, 2022 15:28
43 Comments

Do you expect to getting to know someone without seeing you?

This topic has 46 comments

Never_stop_dreaming

Jun 11, 2022 15:50

You can privately exchange pictures once other criterias are met rather than publishing your pic for everyone to view?

Faizzan

Jun 11, 2022 17:06

Only half face picture -= no answer

Why some girls use half face pic here .. we men get irritated 🙄🙄🙄

Gujjar

Jun 11, 2022 19:09

Yes only worthy person can see

Actually need many things to understand and while on the way to understand can share pictures because no body knows everything is beautiful only need to explore with innersight and I prefer photo but not very first

Khadijah

Jun 12, 2022 11:47

I agree with Never Stop Dreaming and Gujjar Brother, better don't share on public.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 12, 2022 11:57

I suppose these people don't show their face to others when they go out. 😀

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 12, 2022 12:08

At least I know that if I ever come across those people, I won't know it's them, because they won't be showing their face. 😌

Farid

Jun 12, 2022 13:07

Says the girl without a decent photo.

You ignore messages anyway, so I don’t know what your point is.

Seyed Farzad

Jun 12, 2022 15:24

It can not be trusted that most people here have ignorant thoughts . They even threaten to kill each other in ordinary discussions
Of course, they may be good people, but in general, they can not be trusted

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 25, 2022 23:55

I absolutely agree if you do not have your photo as your profile
I will not answer
I like to see whom I’m taking too

Seyed Farzad

Jul 26, 2022 02:46

Their photos may not be real
After getting to know each other, you can talk to each other via video
You can understand better from the way you talk and ask questions...
It is not possible to get enough knowledge of a person by appearance, even if appearance is deceptive

Haider

Jul 26, 2022 04:55

Some time behind the beautiful face is ugly character
And dirty manners and unhygienic lifestyle in this case that beauty is only for exhibition but not even you will accept as neighbours

Don

Jul 26, 2022 09:54

You want know is he good looking or not don't you?. Basically in drama series, handsome looking dude is the rich guy with full of their dreams' traits. I don't get your logics. Reality isn't your imagination.

No Photo

RosePetal

Jul 26, 2022 12:06

Why should women have to parade their pics online- it should be saved for the right guy only- in my view. Nowadays, the evil eye exists more too
Nothing wrong in chatting/ gauging trust and compatibility straight away, exchanging numbers, doing a quick videocall to confirm genuineness then pursuing

Amir

Jul 28, 2022 01:53

I got on a Ukrainian dating site to take advantage of the war situation.

Seyed Farzad

Jul 28, 2022 09:39

Amir
A shot in the dark 😊😊😜

Amir

Jul 28, 2022 22:31

If I could have the most beautiful girl in Ukraine in 2013, i would hardly call it a shot in dark. She was like my Russian fiancee 172 cm, 54 kg, blonde/blue.

Amir

Jul 29, 2022 04:19

It turns out that schools are closed but everything else like jobs and universities are going as before war even in cities as far east as Kharkiv, a city pronounced as carkeyv in media. Im Russian, it's Harkov or in a sentence Harkovay.

Seyed Farzad

Jul 29, 2022 07:29

Do you really think that the situation in Ukraine is the same as before the war?
Do not trust the media, for example, in the Western and American media, Iran is referred to as an unsafe country, while it is safer than many European countries.
If your arrow hits the target in 2013, maybe is not going to happen but you can if you are a skilled shooter

No Photo

Hamza

Jul 29, 2022 09:02

@Amir the fact that you’d say you take advantage of a war to get a younger women who would be in a state of vulnerability is pretty sickening.

danielx101

Jul 29, 2022 15:34

I'm open to sisters who don't have a photo up as long as they're willing to send one shortly after messaging.

Amir

Jul 29, 2022 16:13

Hamza - hehe

I've done it before when situation was bad in Algeria, I found a 17 year old Kabili (berber) girl in a mountain village there. Her village was the last village on that huge mountain. Taxi driver kept going up and asking locals if this was the village, answer was, no, more up, until he reached the last village.

One day I just briefly talked to a guy and he said, sounds like a movie. I don't remember the topic but after he said that I said to myself i was only talking about ordinary things.

Amir

Jul 29, 2022 16:18

Everyone in her village looked French. We were together for 5 years.

Amir

Jul 29, 2022 16:21

Of all, the one I miss the most is my Russian fiancee from 2004 who was a medical graduate. Actually, my soul misses her.

Amir

Jul 29, 2022 16:21

Of all, the one I miss the most is my Russian fiancee from 2004 who was a medical graduate. Actually, my soul misses her.

Seyed Farzad

Jul 30, 2022 02:19

Do you save girls from war?!

Amir

Jul 30, 2022 04:13

I had 2 model quality wives. One from Iran (Turkish mother), other from Algeria (Kabili). If I could've got visa for my Russian fiancee, then I would be Trump.

Haider

Jul 30, 2022 06:38

Amir
Two waives and one fiancé and yet you are hunting
استغفراللہ

No Photo

Hamza

Jul 30, 2022 18:12

How many East European/Russian wives have you had? I swear you talk about a different one every week.

Don’t feel pressured to answer, I’m not trying to pry in your life.

You got to ask yourself what would you have in common with a young Ukrainian women for marriage?

No Photo

Hamza

Jul 30, 2022 18:13

@Amir you know I have thought of you as Trump before at least personality wise 😂

Amir

Jul 30, 2022 18:53

The most beautiful girl 23 in my life was that Ukrainian girl in 2013 so much so that other women stared at her and seeing her with me provoked some reaction from some local men.

Then I lived with one also 172 cm. I didn't even know she was blonde until the last month we were together as her brunette hair dye faded away. She wanted to learn English and I told her the best way to learn it is by living with someone and speaking day and night.

Then here an American girlfriend for a year. She wasn't bad but had 2 children and I didn't want to deal with that.

Khadijah

Jul 31, 2022 15:20

1. Better not share our pics publicly, not just on this site but everywhere, facebook, instagram, etc.

2. Be careful of AIN disease and/or someone maybe can use our property to scam other people. We don't talk about trust or no trust other people, just better to be careful.

3. On this site we can send messages to everyone. After a mutual chats we can make a video call to prove ourself, so what's the problem about no pic's profile ? The fact is we even not sure the pic is real or fake, better use video call to prove it.

No Photo

Hamza

Jul 31, 2022 15:35

I honestly think it's just down to personal preference, just do what you're comfortable with. I'm happy to share my pic but happy if some people want to wait.

No Photo

Hamza

Jul 31, 2022 15:41

@Amir It's weired how we remember loved ones, i've never been married but have been in a few relationships before I came to islam and I remember all of them from the smallest details, I remember my ex would wear this perfume, this was over 10 years ago, anyway I was in a supermarket and this women walked past with exactly the same perfume that my ex would wear and I had a massive flashback of my ex... like it came on so suddenly. Not just that she wore the same perfume but day trips we had took togther, baking cakes togther... it
It's so strange how memories work

No Photo

Hamza

Jul 31, 2022 15:41

*Weird

Haider

Jul 31, 2022 18:20

Wonder is that the person who post about Pic is not showing her own picture saying something which doing not own self

Amir

Jul 31, 2022 18:31

@ Khadija - Facebook is where I think a lot of photos on dating sites come from in fake profiles. For public photo, I just use one distant photo in sunglasses even though it was taken in 2018 in city center Lviv (Ukraine).

Amir

Jul 31, 2022 18:49

@ Hamza - Then in shorter 2-week romances, a Russian girl from Denver came to see me when I lived in Atlanta. Then a time when I went to see a girl in Sumy. She just got out of Ukraine and wrote to mme.

I remember when I taught English to this Ukrainain girl in a health resort town in western Ukraine at foothills of the Carpathians. Go to farmers market to buy real honey which we had with hot pancakes she made. Water I carried from spa 2 km away with one 5-gallon bottle in backpack, one in each hand and several 1-gallon bottles in backpack.

No Photo

Hamza

Aug 1, 2022 20:49

@Amir That's great, you should write back to her, and that sounds nice with natural honey and walking for water...
Everything is so artificial in the west, I've honestly forgotten what real is.

Amir

Aug 1, 2022 21:47

Real honey is precious. 90% of the honey sold around the world is fake. Just think about it, if you don't have large fields of flowers, where will the real honey come from? In Ukraine, I would just walk and pick fruits off trees.

I also saw a half Russian-half tatar girl 21 in windy Baku, Azerbaijan but ended up chosing my fiancee over her.

No Photo

Hamza

Aug 2, 2022 12:21

I don’t think I’ve tried real honey, only the artificial one! Like I said before everything is turning artificial, they’re even talking about artificial meat like steak and chicken in the near future.

Amir

Aug 2, 2022 20:30

This is the first year I personally experienced climate change by hardly having to mow my yard. Farmers in water starved southwest are selling their cattle. 2,000 cattled died in Kansas due to heat. Even my own work affected by heat as mobile phone site not getting ready for integration and call testing because no one climbs the tower and work under the sun all day in this heat. Heat just dries water in the ground and then plants can't use this medium to suck in nutrients they need. So artificial food is the future.

Seyed Farzad

Aug 3, 2022 02:57

احسنت

Amir

Aug 3, 2022 03:55

@ Farzad - Is this Tblisi in the background of your photo. I saw lots of Iranians there and lesser in Armenia. Those are the only 2 countries that allow them in visa free.

Amir

Aug 3, 2022 08:33

It was funny to see Iranians with families out in eve and night in Tblisi when nothing open except discos and bars.

No Photo

Hamza

Aug 4, 2022 20:33

@Amir true, UK just had a 2 day heatwave of 40C which is got for the uk, however not sure if it's climate change or just the world can be hot... Like the hottest the UK has ever been is this year but before that it was 1976 when it was the hottest so who knows.

All I know is a certain group of people who have control of the banks and media also have an interest in climate change and vaccines ect... The World Health Organisation are openly trying to ban meat and push greener energy with the elite owning all stocks and shares innit.... Who knows what's going on, there's always a smoke screen behind another smoke screen when governments tell us issues.

Amir

Aug 5, 2022 06:36

Sun is angry. Sun spots tripling in size in days. are They are like gun barrel firing flames and radiation. It will knock satellites out of orbits.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.