Helahel

What makes God beautiful?

No Photo

What makes God beautiful?

China Created May 14, 2022 11:16
21 Comments

How is God beautiful? What makes God beautiful to you?

This topic has 21 comments

Ammar

May 14, 2022 11:30

Hey Anna, I am back, don't report me againπŸ˜‚
Both questions are not logical cos no one saw Allah but I can say the beauty of our planet and the moon and the sun and the whole universe is amazing making / design. Time to eat my 🍒 it is great here.

Haider

May 14, 2022 12:14

Good question

Haider

May 14, 2022 12:16

You can get answer from your inner sight...
But lost souls can not find answer even they'll not understand and will make your question blasphemous

Haider

May 14, 2022 12:18

@Ammar
What is beautiful in Sun and in Moon
When sun shine in hot days πŸ”₯ πŸ₯΅ πŸ₯ž ♨️ it will burn will not looks beautiful

Haider

May 14, 2022 12:19

@Ammar
No one Saw Allah right.
But can feel his presence

Haider

May 14, 2022 12:21

GOD is beautiful because He creates perfection and perfect

No Photo

China

May 14, 2022 16:26

Ok

No Photo

China

May 14, 2022 16:46

Beauty to you is perfection. Ok. What does perfect mean to you?

Haider

May 14, 2022 18:40

@china
Perfect
Having required characteristics as possible as it be
Like our solar system is perfect as required for human existence
Species as perfect as required for human
Everything other than Human who granted free will
This is Human who disturb Everything

No Photo

China

May 14, 2022 20:40

Ok. You see required characteristics beautiful.

Haider

May 14, 2022 20:53

@china
Actually I want to explain you something who else you are and your religion your section no matter one supreme God is creator Creator of everything do concentrate on yourself your purpose of existence and you will find him near you you will feel his existence communication through your inner no one can explain the feelings of his nearness no one can claim that he or she is the only who knew about God
Muslim Christian jews etc etc hindu Buddhist etc etc he is creator of everyone he loves everyone he but whoever purifies himself from impurities he can get many answers of unexplained questions
Many questions are Taboo in religious circles but actually they cannot explained through words only we can receive answers from Supreme Lord

No Photo

China

May 14, 2022 20:55

Thanks.

Haider

May 14, 2022 20:58

My pleasure

No Photo

China

May 14, 2022 20:58

πŸ˜„

No Photo

China

May 14, 2022 21:08

Thanks yet I already knew that stuff.

No Photo

China

May 14, 2022 21:10

Actually.

Haider

May 14, 2022 21:32

Ok

Haider

May 14, 2022 21:33

Why do you questions to the Lost sheeps of hollylands

No Photo

China

May 14, 2022 21:51

I don't know what your talking about sorry.

Haider

May 14, 2022 22:11

@china
Thanks for your kindness best wishes going to leave this forum

Ammar

May 15, 2022 00:05

(What is beautiful in Sun and in Moon)
I think you missed a lot about the moon and the sun.Have you ever trying to look closer to them? Did you asked why we have a day light? Did you thought about the moon beauty light in the night? Right now I have full moon, I spend 2 hours seeing the moon while talking to some people.

Bothe gives us lights but the moon is not hot and the light will never harm you, what a blessing. It looks like someone put a led light inside it, with very small wattages. The sun is very far but we can get burned after 30 minutes. The sun light give us all the light spectrum and all creatures, people/insects/animals/ plants/ bacteria get daily dosages, without the sun no one can live.

In the same time if you get UV radiation, you will develop cancer in your skin. But if you have eczema or psoriasis skin disease and stay under that UV radiation 15 minutes before the sunset for few months, you will be 90% cured. Can you see this miracle? I know not everyone know that, you have to be lucky to know that.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.