Helahel

Why are girls here superficial?

Why are girls here superficial?

Noureddine Created May 12, 2022 23:01
14 Comments

I am from Algeria Arab girls here are looking for Europeans or Americans maybe for a better life Europeans are looking for someone who is close to them geographically Here we face the problem that none of them gives us a chance to even talk or know us They judge us geographically This has become very popular Some men here put in their file that they are from Europe and receive a lot of messages I won't lie to get a girl that's against principles God will not change what is in yourselves until you do it yourself Sorry about this, but most of you are hypocrites

This topic has 14 comments

No Photo

Ya ~Yahya

May 13, 2022 06:47

Brother this is very true! I think love has become more opportunity based over the actual purpose of the feeling itself. We are mostly judged by our skin colours and our locations. Alot of them don't even try to know us. They just assume we are all scammers and at the end they end up in the hands of The real scammers who will promise them what they can't give.

But we most all come to a concession and a common goal. Both parties have to compromise and work it out right together. That's what being in a relationship is all about.
But on this Platform they are very mature minded people too just that most of them are older or in a far away locations. Why not try messaging a few and see! Happiness can come from anywhere and anyone can fill that void space if you have built the right amount of love and understanding.

Abu Maryam. salafi

May 13, 2022 10:39

I completely agree

Abu Maryam. salafi

May 13, 2022 10:43

I completely agree with the author of the topic

Noureddine

May 13, 2022 18:17

They go after the crook because he shows them what they want seduction policy Here they can only find the truth And the truth is mostly not great but we are real I'm just tired of women complaining about fake accounts Most of them expect to find a rich man here Let me tell you ladies Rich people don't need such sites, they have everything

Abu Maryam. salafi

May 13, 2022 18:39

I've been on this site for a long time, if you could see how many women here complained that they were cheated and left without anything, Norwegian engineers, American doctors ))

No Photo

Ya ~Yahya

May 13, 2022 18:42

True brother. Another lady is attacking me because I raised the same issue in one of the trending forums.
I just can't understand why women are being very toxic simply by being corrected of a simple mistake. We live in a world where our goals and objectives are swayed from truth and superficially built to suite a societal or public Facade, whereas Islam has made a balance for everything and everyone. If we follow the principle and let go off these western Ideologies then I am sure happiness will be found. Besides living in Europe or being wealthy is not happiness. This is the lies many tell themselves in pursuit of what is merely delusional.

I am an African and I Love Africa sincerely as home. No place just feels right despite my many travels around the world.

No Photo

Ya ~Yahya

May 13, 2022 18:45

They are all looking for a fake life that's why they end up getting cheated. They want ready made men who do not even have the sense of responsibility and maturity to love a women sincerely and treat her like she deserves to be treated as Instructed by ALLAH (S.W.T) They just want fun, and fun they shall find in return πŸ˜‚

Abu Maryam. salafi

May 13, 2022 18:51

brother, many of them are far from Islam, and from the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allah S.A.S., I also love Africa very much, peace and mercy of Allah to our African brothers and sisters,

Abu Maryam. salafi

May 13, 2022 18:55

of course they will find fun)) what could be more fun than being deceived and left without cowards,, in their dreams an easy American life, work , money , cars, in their dreams supermarkets, white and fluffy Europeans or Americans , go and smile at them,, here it is happiness ahhhh, ,

No Photo

Ya ~Yahya

May 13, 2022 19:14

Yes My brother that's exactly the point. They watch movies that paint Africa as wretched and think we are all worms swarming around to eat. The real wealth is here in Africa. And wealth starts from the richness of one's heart then it extends to his ability to give to life and people then the main thing will come. When we learn to put others before us ALLAH Promises to make a way for us too for being a reason for people to find ease.

Brother May ALLAH grant you a good spouse. Ameen.

Abu Maryam. salafi

May 13, 2022 19:22

Peace and mercy of Allah, to my brothers and sisters from Africa, by Allah I consider them the happiest, they are far from worldly dirt,,,
Amin Ajmain,,

No Photo

Ya ~Yahya

May 13, 2022 19:32

Yes they truly are unique in all the continents of the world. We have a heritage of rich cultural spectrums and values that is considered golden and sacred. The new world order is trying to take effect and is unifying other human beings under a Satanist Principle guised in the name of "Westernisation" it's sad we let go off our beautiful culture to copy these folks.

Abu Maryam. salafi

May 13, 2022 19:37

in the modern world, our struggle, that is, the struggle of Muslims for their values is like jihad in the way of Allah, every day the struggle is fierce, may Allah grant us strength and patience in the fight against the enemies of Allah,

No Photo

Ya ~Yahya

May 13, 2022 21:12

Ameen Brother Ameen!!πŸ™. I fear for our Children with what the world is becoming. I hope they are guided and set up right. Sincerely.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.