Helahel

Why is there hatred in the world?

Why is there hatred in the world?

preciousguy08 Created May 10, 2022 20:28
10 Comments

Do parents or society teach children to hate someone?
Do the schools or religion say to hate people?
Write positive answer to make us understand these questions.

This topic has 10 comments

Al_Manzor

May 11, 2022 00:05

“I am better than him. You created me from fire and created him from clay,” (Qur’an, 7:12).

Hilal ***Forums Only***

May 11, 2022 02:12

"Do parents or society teach children to hate someone?
Do the schools or religion say to hate people?
Write positive answer to make us understand these questions."

1. Hatred is a thing that is learned/taught.
I have seen many, many times young children playing together of all races.
The children don't have a problem until someone tells them there is a problem.

2. I would say it depends on the school attended because some hate groups will have their own schools because they don't want "their kind" mixed with others, meaning other races and or religions.

One example of this is white supremacy in my country. (please no one take offense, because I mean none)

Many of these groups claim to be "Christian" and will teach that races should not be mixed, for example. One such group that is in the USA is called the KKK, or the Ku Klux Klan. They claim to be "Christian" and yet they teach total hatred. In fact if you read below, they are now considered a terrorist group.

Search domain en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klanhttps://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Ku_Klux_Klan

Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia
The Ku Klux Klan (/ ˌ k uː k l ʌ k s ˈ k l æ n, ˌ k j uː-/), commonly shortened to the KKK or the Klan, is an American white supremacist terrorist and hate group whose primary targets are African Americans, Jews, Latinos, Asian Americans, Catholics, Native Americans as well as immigrants, leftists, homosexuals, Muslims, and atheists..

Just as a side note for those brothers and sisters that live in the USA, if you happen to ever see someone wearing a tee shirt, or see the number "88" anywhere, that is probably a white supremacist.
I learned this on a documentary about white supremacy.
"88" stands for "Heil Hitler". The letter H is the 8th letter of the alphabet, so this is a way they can express their beliefs.

May Allah SWT bless, guide & protect us all, Ameen ya Rabb.

Abbas

May 12, 2022 20:32

All I know that is in most of the world, we are taught to compete with one a other form a young age to get the best jobs, houses and wages...
On top of that most of the elites and governments are completely corrupted.

I think people get worn down and just realise how corrupt the world is.

azzie

May 13, 2022 08:42

Well, the Jews from a young age are taught to hate us Muslims. Its PROBABLY part of their school curriculum. Unlike us Muslims, our parents or Madressahs have never told us or taught us to hate people who follow other religions. In my country, we live side by side with Muslims and Non-Muslims and we all get on fine. Lots of Dawah work and we have alot of reverts purely by our actions or how we behave as Muslims. The west has also created the divisions so that we may never get along as humans....otherwise it would be a perfect world. They dont want a perfect world, they want to divide, kill and shed blood and reduce the population and dominate over others.

azzie

May 13, 2022 08:46

But i love you all for the sake of Allah

Amir

May 13, 2022 17:45

Divide snd conquer!

Haider

May 14, 2022 16:29

Finish love than there is no Hate

Mohammer

May 16, 2022 22:32

Yes there are haters of every faith colour and culture.
I was brought up around these type of people
When you are a child and elders show there hatred against others it leaves you confused.
You feel hurt and pain inside if your soul is pure and secondary anxiety for the people who are being attacked by the haters.
My experiences brought me closer to others under attack and further away from haters

No Photo

China

May 16, 2022 22:35

Everything is from God.

No Photo

China

May 16, 2022 23:09

Hate is born from anger.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.