Helahel

Most of Girls Don't Respond to our msgs. Why?

Most of Girls Don't Respond to our msgs. Why?

preciousguy08 Created May 10, 2022 09:06
91 Comments

Mostly i see that when i msg to a girl she simply reads msg and becomes quiet. I just want reply either it is YES or NO.

This topic has 91 comments

Abu Maryam. salafi

May 10, 2022 09:19

I have not written a single message here to any girl, it seems to me that a woman who wants to get married should be more active))

preciousguy08

May 10, 2022 09:52

Yes. Every one is active.. everyone sees our msg but becomes non serious in case of reply

Abu Maryam. salafi

May 10, 2022 10:49

the majority of women on this site are women without affairs who just spend time here and have fun with men ,

preciousguy08

May 10, 2022 16:09

They are not even having fun.
I don't know if it is with me only or with others as well

Abu Maryam. salafi

May 10, 2022 16:14

this is an inferiority complex, many women are experiencing it,)) and some are waiting for messages from Norwegian engineers, American doctors, or German businessmen, but not from poor Pakistani or Azerbaijani guys

preciousguy08

May 10, 2022 16:49

Lol.. you said damn true

Lady A

May 10, 2022 17:01

Salam alikum
I reply to everyone who sends me a message, and 90 % of the people I turn down traten to kill me, throw acid in my face, or call me disquesting things, just abusiv words. So maybe the women in this site are tired if being verbally abused by strange men who clam to be "good Muslim men"

And someone who does read your message and does not reply, that is someone who clearly is not interested in you.
So that is a No.

Seyed Farzad

May 10, 2022 17:16

I have not sent a message to anyone for a long time There are a lot of fake people on the site Do not care too much

Seyed Farzad

May 10, 2022 17:20

They really threatened you! I also saw on the site that an African person wanted to kill someone Just to ask a question
I am really afraid of those who have nervous and mental problems, may God heal them all

preciousguy08

May 10, 2022 18:16

Threating, abusing or harassment is condemnable and i completely condemn it.
I didn't said that every women is irresponsible in case of reply.
And who ever says to throw acid or something rubbish like this ... be loose for him and say that even your foot don't care about that

Ammar

May 10, 2022 19:28

Here is the answer.

Most of the profiles that from UK/US are fake profile and behind every woman profile is a man. Part of those men are Indian scammers. And the other part are Indian/ Pakis that looking for "fun"..

Another profiles from UK/US/ Canada/ NZ/ Australia are made from the website itself.

A big part of this website are African and Asian people and they are already an old profiles. The website owner make them be on line via a simple app. To be honest, no one is here, the real people are only in the forum and lately the forum become a hub for the same fake people above. To find a woman try another websites, if you have no problem with western women, try their websites, too many there and real but no one believe in God.

Amir

May 10, 2022 19:46

Yeah, only Casper on site!

Lady A

May 10, 2022 19:51

You agreed with Abu maryam who is has a really poison picture of Muslim women and he seems to be an abusive and sad person who claimed women are just here for "Fun" and that we only want money.

Seriously.. If a women does not reply it means no, respect it. She does not need to explain anything to you, she does not owe you anything. Respect a women's NO.

Ammar

May 10, 2022 19:59

Yes, you're one of those ghosts that live everywhere a good ghost.πŸ‘€

preciousguy08

May 10, 2022 20:14

Lady A
I know you re a respectable women and i respect you and your views but most of the girls are fake.. i am not saying that about 100 % women.. i always used word " most or mostly women"

Lady A

May 10, 2022 20:29

Ok, I know what you mean
Most men on this site are abusive and disrespectful towards women. I know that not all men but most of them are so abusive and disrespectful and they still think they are good Muslim men. Lol

preciousguy08

May 10, 2022 21:18

LoL.. you re right ... We can just pray for every such person who cannot respect a woman. who already knows that his mother is/was also a woman.
May Allah make all Muslims united and loving.

danielx101

May 10, 2022 21:34

Assalamualiakum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuh,

The Issue I'm running into on this website is scammers. I've taken the approach going forward to do video calls ASAP before talking to a lady for days and wasting my time.

I do recommend people use Muz and Salams (apps on the appstore) which are also free and doesn't really have a scammer problem like websites usually do since it uses your current location to find matches.

Seyed Farzad

May 10, 2022 22:45

Ammar
I'm sure someone with fake accounts is here to advertise the UK! Only send messages to the UK
Britain has been promoting in the media for years that people in most countries play with their lives to reach Britain. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ammar

May 10, 2022 23:18

If you focus a bit here you will see 99% of UK female profiles are fake. And this goes to other western profiles. This website is the most scam website believe me. They sell all the information to foreigner intelligence agencies under the word "sharing to the third parties". So if you are afried, don't talk politics. I am not afried from them, I pee on them.

Britain with that monkey Bo Jo become very stupid country, every few months they come up with a new crisis.Working for WEF in a clear day.

Abu Maryam. salafi

May 11, 2022 07:20

@ Lady A ,Am I cruel??))) what an interesting analysis of my personality))) if you count the deceived women of this site who were deceived by American doctors, Norwegian engineers and German businessmen and left these wives without panties, taking the last money, compared to these men, I'm just a superhero))

Wied78

May 11, 2022 17:46

I am agree with A Lady, if a women doesnt reply your messages, it's mean she is not respect with you, for me it's just waste my time.

Think as a simple mind

Wied78

May 11, 2022 17:49

But i always reply salam message as a muslimah then will keep silent if i am not interested then.

Khadijah

May 12, 2022 03:48

I have been here for more than 1 year but less than 2 years, never met a real man and seriously looking for a wife.
I met a lot of scammers and rude people, but I think they are all part of our process of seeking our life partner.

But some of our friends here (especially those who are active in the forum) are real, but unfortunately among us forum activists, there has never been any serious communication, maybe because of differences in interests and backgrounds.

Maybe we can help friends who are serious by opening a discussion forum that specifically discusses the criteria and expectations of couples, the conditions are that all of them must be honest with the criteria and criteria of their respective prospective partners, such as age, marital status, location, and readiness for relocation for yourself and your partner when coming from abroad. This is a very important thing. The man must ensure whether he has the ability to visit, propose, and marry his future wife who is from another country, if he feels he has no ability then from the start to note that only accepts from his own country. Similarly the woman must explain whether she is ready to move to the country where her husband lives or not, if not, then from the start she must say that she only accepts future husband from her own country.

Khadijah

May 12, 2022 04:01

To make it easier for all serious candidates, I convey the data that we need to convey in the discussion forum are:

1. Name: does not have to be real, because the real name is very sensitive to be conveyed to the public, so it is permissible to use a pseudonym.

2. Gender: this must be filled because we cannot guess from a name.

3. Age: must be filled in the original or Birth's year

4. Education: Can be filled in so that future partners know our educational background.

5. Marital Status: single, widower, divorced, separated, or others (Polygamy)

6. Children (if there are children): Fill in the number of children you have, live together or not, etc.

7. Current job: enough to fill still active, or have retired

8. Location of residence: just state the name of the city and country

9. Readiness of relocation: obliged to provide information on whether or not to be ready for relocation to partner countries.

10. Spouse criteria: must fill in age, marital status (accept or not polygamy), and country location.

Hopefully, by filling out these 10 biodata, friends in the discussion forum will understand us better and start looking for which ones match the criteria presented, then can communicate directly or keep in touch on the forum so that forum friends can monitor whether there are scammers or fakes.

I hope my advice is useful. Come on, who wants to open this discussion forum? Let's enliven the discussion in the forum, or we can also open a whatsapp group, of course scammers and fake accounts will not dare to join, because the condition is that from the start, a group video call will be required to introduce themselves.

Khadijah

May 12, 2022 04:05

One more, we can add our choice of Islam Sunni, Siite, Shia, other and for our future partner

Khadijah

May 12, 2022 04:09

And for pictures no need to add on in the profile, we must respect that some people won't to share their pics in public. After a common communication and feel safe, we can ask for the pics later.

No Photo

Ya ~Yahya

May 12, 2022 06:17

In My own opinion I think. Respect is mutual and should be reciprocated. The goal here is to find a spouse whose Attitude and persona is string enough to manage a home and be a model to your kids and the society.
If ladies would ready your messages and refuse to reply and doesn't even feel the need to kindly respond despite whatever, then I think that lady could either be ill mannered or have no conscience at all.
We take our time to read through countless profiles of women and compose messages politely asking to know about these women, if the chance is granted we make it clear what we are willing to offer in return. The least we men expect is to be ignored like you don't even exist.
In my opinion I think most women here are not looking for husbands they are looking for opportunity to either find visa donors or a reason to find an escape to their respective mysteries. We are left with an option to politely refuse by responding accordingly so a brother can find someone else compatible not read and ignore because you feel he doesn't match your requirements.

Ma'asalaam brothers and Sisters.

Abu Maryam. salafi

May 12, 2022 06:27

brothers, when will you understand this??? if a mature woman is still not married and is looking for a man on a dating site, this is a sign of a female problem, it means these women have problems, my life experience has repeatedly proved to me that if a mature woman is still not married, then she has problems either with her health or with her head,

Khadijah

May 12, 2022 07:06

Abu Mayam, not every women have problems just because they are not yet married. Most or Some women because they have a good career, smart and so independent, and that is not negative, so don't judge the people by our mind, no one know about their own fate. Most of them saw many failure married couples around them that make them afraid to end their happy single life. So, there are so many reason that we can't judge by our opinion. Be respect to every one to live their own choice is more polite than just to say something what we don't know exactly. It call suudzoon, and you will pay it with your rewards for them in the akhira, and if you have no more rewards to pay, you have to take their sins, so terrible, naudzubillah. Better we pray for them, and try to do something to help them to fulfill their dreams, because every one have their own dream, that is a happy life with their lovely spouse.

Khadijah

May 12, 2022 07:19

And one thing you should know, for a success woman maybe they can't find their mate around them because they are a little bit difficult to approach, some people around them is already married, or too young, not mature, etc, and then they try online dating hope to find a true love, because her real identity doesn't know by people far from them, they can communicate without burden and maybe they feel comfortable and can lead them to married, insha Allah.

So, for so many mature women who are not yet married doesn't means they are ugly, or stupid, or have a mental problem. And some of them like to say I am not pretty, I am not smart, I am only an old woman doesn't mean it was, maybe 180Β° different, so you will not know till you know them by yourself. Maybe you will find a treasure, whose know ???

Abu Maryam. salafi

May 12, 2022 07:31

@Khadica, sorry, your words and arguments are not based on religion, not on the Sharia of Allah,,did the prophet's wives build a career?? did the women of the Sahaba times live looking at society ??

Abu Maryam. salafi

May 12, 2022 07:33

dear Khadija, if you still haven't realized that if a mature woman is not married , this is a serious problem for a Muslim woman , then you yourself have a problem

Lady A

May 12, 2022 08:28

@ya~yahya
Salam alikum
Both me and sister Wied78 have sad that if a women does not reply it's a NO. Respect it. We have told you about how abusive so many boys are on this site and still you don't seem to understand that we like to protect our positive energy and mental health from abusiv behaviour.
No answer to a seen message is a No
That's it, respect it

Khadijah

May 12, 2022 09:17

@ Abu Maryam, what we're talking about is a condition that already happens to women who are past their age due to careers or other reasons, we can't go back in time. Maybe they are not very religious, don't know much about sharia rules. There are so many people who are not good at religion (in the past) that's why they can make wrong decisions (in the past). What we have to do is help them when they want to taubah. Honestly, I myself just found out that marriage is part of the deen, really, I only found out about it in the last 1 year, in my environment no one has told me about this, and I know from the lectures I've watched on youtube since youtube can become where we seek religious knowledge by watching to Islamic lectures, in the past did not know about it. It was a big mistake, but it happened. So that's why we have to fix it, and when they intend to take the right path, want to getting married, they try to find a way, either through their surroundings, or through online dating, because the facilities are there. If you think badly of every old woman who is looking for a mate online, then why was an online website established, do online dating websites need to be sorted so that only young women follow, not for old women because they are considered to have problems with their head? That's very discrimination. I'm really curious whether we deserve to think of ourselves as better than others so that we dare to think that other people have problems in their heads? Yet we never know how hard they try. I'm not here to defend them because I feel like a group with them, but I have several female friends that I know from this website, and we often discuss so that I know their background on why looking for a match online. And some female friends that I know here, they are respectable, smart, highly educated, and religiously obedient women. They are not stupid women, without education, without religious knowledge, even though they may not be perfect because no one is perfect in their religion, all servants of Allah are still in the stage of continuing to learn and continue to seek knowledge so that they can become better people. I just don't want them to be good women but you think of them as women with problems in their heads. Do you believe you are more perfect than other people? Does our religion teach us to be arrogant and have the right to judge others without any basis? So please understand this.

Khadijah

May 12, 2022 09:36

What is important and we have to do is how to help them, don't be fooled by scammers, don't be sad or discouraged because they feel they can't compete with young women. Actually the young women don't really need the help of online dating sites, because they are young and have more opportunities around them.

And it is also necessary to know, the reason women look for a mate online is because they want to marry people from other countries, and can only be found on online dating sites. So there are many other positive reasons. So it's not because they have a problem with their health or head. It's cruel if we get rid of weak people around us with our selfish mindset, know that one day if we are given a long life then we will experience old age too. What if it happened to you in the future, or to your sisters or daughters or friends ? Can you predict things in the future will be okay?

Abu Maryam. salafi

May 12, 2022 10:44

@Khadica ,, I completely agree with you, if you realized that you once lived incorrectly and now live according to Islam, it really deserves respect and praise, better late than never,

Khadijah

May 12, 2022 14:24

@Abu Maryam, thank you brother, pray and bless us so our sisters here can complete their half deen, that's what we should do. Once again thank you for our discussion. May Allah bless you to find your mate soon, insha Allah..

danielx101

May 12, 2022 19:42

When did the men in this Ummah become such cry babies? I don't respond to a ton of messages, who cares what you want. Welcome to the real world, it doesn't revolve around you, a Muslim sister who doesn't respond to you is obviously not interested in you. This happened to you, me, and likely 99.95% of all men who ever lived on this planet.

To be honest brothers and sisters, these apps and websites are awful places to find a spouse, try your local masjid!! Meet some people there, tell them you're looking to marry, they will know someone Inshallah.

No Photo

Ya ~Yahya

May 12, 2022 21:36

@Lady A, I understand that many men are abusive but not all men are the same. Women are here to seek for potential husbands on this Platform and these husbands are suppose to make a move on them via messages here. Atleast for starters we should have a fine Intro done and a good conversation starts from there, after the acquaintance is established the rest will slide in naturally. After the energy of attempting to message in details not even a single message is written to kindly refuse in not more than one or two lines. Not just ignore despite the effort of attempting like one is just a sac of Potatoe. For me I think that is immaturity and lack of good ethics. Atleast appreciate his effrontery for trying and for taking his time to select you out of the very many.

But like Daniels 101 said, I guess Men are becoming Cry babies and to that I think it's high time I eject myself from this never ending drama of finding Alice in Neverland! So I couldn't agree less.
Thank you all for you inputs and insights May ALLAH grant all of us Ideal spouses who are deserving of our love and dedication and who will be the Khair we seek in this Dunya and the Akhira. Ameen.

Leena

May 12, 2022 22:52

Again .. I don’t want to offend anyone here. But women also want to see men with pics here. Most of you don’t have your pics here and some of us prefer someone closer to us location wise.
Why would I reply to someone with no pic and he lives in Asia.. (when I live in Canada)?
When I didn’t have my pic here (because I was too scared).. I barely got any messages or even replies to the messages I sent ...
it makes sense to me now because why would anyone want to reply to someone with no pic? ( at least the younger people)

Lady A

May 12, 2022 23:53

@ya~yahya
I find it funny and really interesting how you are trying to argue against me and sister Wied79. We are telling you how we feel and that a no answer still is an answer but your clearly don't respect it or even thing we are being dramatic. But when a man tells you the same thing you listen and say it is right.
And you can't see your misogynistic thinking and can't admit your way of thinking is wrong.

Let me make it clear
If a women does not answer it means NO
Leave her alone
Let her be
She is not her for your pleasure and she is not a object.

No Photo

China

May 13, 2022 01:56

Ya -Yahya is just stating his opinion. Your each entitled to your ways.

No Photo

China

May 13, 2022 02:05

They are saying that people who don't reply, even with a smile or saying Hi at least, are rude. They are entitled to what they think, and so are people who think not replying are entitled to what they think. No one is arguing against the other, your just stating your opinions. It's one way of getting to know who your interested in, as there is no in person communication on here obviously.

No Photo

China

May 13, 2022 02:09

It's polite and nice to acknowledge people when they say hello as you come across them in life. It's the better way to be, if one can manage to do that in their daily interactions with others. If you can't, then you may have to be prepared for the ensuing attitudes given back to you in return.

No Photo

China

May 13, 2022 02:11

You get what you put out.

No Photo

Ya ~Yahya

May 13, 2022 06:23

Thank you so much Miss China! You I commend your personality alot and your sense of maturity and justice.
Many people read but interprete differently based on the fact that their mindsets are fixed to see a simple opinion as common and a form of Attack or Misogynistic. Communication is important. Just say "I am sorry please find someone" wouldn't over choosing to ignore a person after composing a whole easy about your self.

@Lady A, I don't know you it's not my business to Argue with you. This is a forum where people are allowed to post their opinions about what they feel is right to advice others for the greater good, mind you I am pretty much entitled to my own opinions. From where I come from people are alot more sensible than what you are used to. We communicate here and we take politeness, humility and kindness towards others a must not just as an option, as should be the case with all Homo sapiens.
We men also go through our own forms of abuses and negative experiences but we still have the nerve to ask a women out politely and not make a big deal out of it by telling the whole world that people are being abused. How much does it take for a person to say a simple "not Interested Thank you" ??????? Is that another form abuse to you from where you come from??

@China Thank you once more for your understanding. May ALLAH grant you a Spouse befitting of your very deserving self.

Khadijah

May 13, 2022 07:05

@China, you're right, most people would think that people who don't reply, even with a smile or at least say Hi, are rude. Therefore inshaAllah I will always reply, even to apologize that we just can be friend, etc and make a prayer may Allah bless him to find a better girl/woman.
I just don't reply if the content of the message is not polite like Hi S*xy, etc.

No Photo

China

May 13, 2022 08:15

I was thinking about it today. If you pass by someone, and they agknowledge you in any way, most the time a person would respond back. And that has a short time phrame.
On here, you have a larger time frame to respond, as you don't have to msg straight back if your not in the best mood, or were super busy, or exhausted to think, when you checked your msgs, or whatever it may be. So, I think it's kind of more rude to not to reply to a decent, not offensive message. And believers are here on earth to try and better themselves throughout their life here, so it's kind our duty to.
When we ask Allah for something, Allah always responds somehow. So I kind of think we should learn from that.

No Photo

China

May 13, 2022 08:22

If someone keeps pestering you many times, just block them. It's the same as having someone pester you in real life..you would find an escape route and stay away from them.

Lady A

May 13, 2022 08:40

Wow
The fragile male ego is really something

again, who are you to demand anything from a women. She is on this site, online or in the street minding her own business and you call her rude bc she is not texting you back or acknowledge your existens. Leave her alone, her silence is an answer. She is protecting her energy and her self from your abusive thoughts.
She is not being rude, you are just being a cry baby.

I'm pretty sick and tired of the abusive mentally of you boys, who don't seem to know how to respect a silent "No" or even a message "No".

Lady A

May 13, 2022 08:42

@china
in real life if a man does not respect a women's NO, that is rape. Why does the women have to make plans to escape, why can't you not just leave her alone and respect her.

No Photo

China

May 13, 2022 08:48

I meant both men and women. I'm not sure how you went from saying hello to someone and replying, to rape. That's not what anyone is talking about here.

No Photo

China

May 13, 2022 08:53

Peace...be upon you.

Haider

May 13, 2022 11:17

@Leena
If you want to see picture at least you reply or at least you send messages to the person who you think is ok for you to accept be the companion of life infact we can't live with someone if we are not agree with general views of each other

Prophet peace be upon him adopted son or slave Zaid divorce his wife who became wife of Prophet recommended by Allah ,who was wrong? No one they was not suitable match simple
Being hygienic is not sickness or not caring enough for hygiene is also not sickness but both quality personnel cannot live with each other
If the man and woman having different opinions and ideas and they will give up then they are not perfect match. But they are not wrong.....
So Miss Leena you please try to understand we men are also shy and we also want to be chaste or moderate (not all) we also feel guilty for intermingling with women's and really most men you will find much more nervous than women when talking with women or girls only thing is you females show nervousness ee gain some strength πŸ’ͺ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜„
Lolzz

Ammar

May 13, 2022 13:42

I agree with China's point of view, when some say hello to you, you have to say hello back, no need to ignore that person, this is rude and uncivilized mentality, kind already abused mentality. And why people behave like superior to others. If you have had Islamic teaching, you have to reply back,simple.

By the way, hey guys, do you remember that woman who gave money to that Norwegian engineer " Oil digger". I smell her oily clothes.

No Photo

Ya ~Yahya

May 13, 2022 18:22

@ Lady A. It is quite clear that you are toxic one here who despite other women acknowledging the fact raised and agree to re- address certain mistakes commonly made by some folks here, you are still adamant because you all care about it to be right and to be acknowledged as rational. I think you are immature to start with despite your Age, who knows maybe that's why you haven't gotten to find a husband yet. You should really look into yourself because you are full pride and more ego driven from what you seem out here. You demeanor and response says it all. I didn't insult you neither did I make it confrontational, it can't deal with it then keep your mouth and leave us alone.

Even In Islam it is a most for a Muslim to answer "Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu" with a response of "wa alaikumussalaam warahmatullahi ta'ala wabarakatuhu" with no compromise. It is a duty for every Muslim to answer. So which religion do you practice? And what school of thought educated you to think people should be treated like s**t simply because you feel you are too great or too hurt to say anything. Everyone has his or her own problems to deal with one way or the other but we don't act toxic and play the victim card.

Please get off My back and mind your damn business.

@Khadija and China: I am very much on your side and yes! You don't have to respond immediately, you can do that at your own convenience. Just remember! Our prime motive on this earth is to be Human and sensible before any other idealogy or decorum of lifestyle is put into Perspective. A little kindness can go a long way for many and can change a whole new outlook of something misunderstood. So never stop being Humane!

Thank you all for your time and insights. May ALLAH bless you both.

Lady A

May 13, 2022 18:29

@ya-yahya
You hade no argument and you are toxic and abusive. Stop being so negative and see the truth that you are wrong and that your whole mindset is wrong. Expecting things from a stranger bc you are man sounds just ridiculous. And I'm happy single and I know there are good men out there but unfortunately you are just a sad little boy who does not know how to respect a womens no.
You are in my duas that you will find the right way and insallah you will become a decent man... But right now, you are just sad and wrong

No women wants a boy who crys as much as u do. On other forums.
NO means no
Silent no
Writen no
You respect that and leave the women alone

Insallah you will find the path back to the true Islam of respecting a women's NO.
What a shame to see so much toxic masculinity
May Allah have mercy on you
you are in my duas little boy

No Photo

Ya ~Yahya

May 13, 2022 18:57

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Your points and wails are worthless because you have given yourself away already from the word "GO" Maybe you are one of those feminists who have a hard time letting in certain facts built by nature set in. In my opinion I feel you need a psychiatric assistance because my points were understood by many other women who open accepted. You don't speak for them. If that's your opinion then keep it to yourself and make peace what you are no one cares what toxicity you go through or what rejections you have faced just be kind and be a reason for the world to be a better place not trying so hard to overshadow others with your bigotry and baseless feministic
remarks.

It is just so sad you have only managed to add up age, height and probably weight but have not developed well psychologically to understand the simple things the Deen teaches us to do!

I think you need the prayers more than I do this time. May ALLAH(S.W.T) show you the way and may HE bring a man who can manage you effectively.
But you are not above being corrected whatever age you think you have attained so check yourself properly.

No Photo

Ya ~Yahya

May 13, 2022 19:25

If ALLAH says it's a most for a Muslim to respond to a salaam back then who in the world are you to say she doesn't have to respond because she is going through alot???? Who are you?? You have nothing to say, you have no argument at all here and no point to make neither. Just be silent and keep your peace.

Lady A

May 13, 2022 19:36

@ya-yahya
As always you don't to seem to respect a women's opinion nor respect her thoughts

No means NO

It's so sad to see
May Allah help you to become a real decent man and not a toxic little boy who does not respect a women.

So sad to see how you are scared
May Allah help you
Insallah you will find your way back to the right Islam and not become a sad pathetic moronic imbecile who abuses women.

Goodluck

Haider

May 13, 2022 20:49

@Ya-yahya
How kind and gentle words used by @LadyA its like motherly kindness why don't you understand Brother why you still forcing women to reply ok say no words mean use ur sense
I read profiles and what I think can possibly for me and I am for her i send messages and many messages i send some replies some don't but i can see my messages was received so why i force or condemn someone to reply must other wise Anta Kafirun lolzz
No Brother I don't reply your salam i am sinner why you take serious
Who we are to judge according to our desire
Brother yahya and one another do you agree someone like you to marry with your daughters or sister ??

No Photo

Ya ~Yahya

May 13, 2022 20:59

Before you Judge Haider read through the thread from the beginning. Don't just conclude. I never forced anyone to reply. I just asked women to be responsive when people take in the effort of reaching out then the self righteous feminist came in with her big mouth. She can't be my mother mind you she is too small to give birth to me.

She has nothing to cling on to on this discuss because she hasn't even answered one question. Many men complain of the same thing here. Check yourself and ask around. Why shouldn't someone speak up??? This is just becoming pure hypocrisy. I spoke on behalf of the many and someone is attacking me because I encouraged women respectfully respond to let a brother know either they are interested or not over ignoring which is the better way forward. What is the fault in that???

No Photo

Ya ~Yahya

May 13, 2022 21:09

@Lady A: You are more a Moron than anyone here. You are a bigot and a sadists who is looking to victimize others by venting your frustrations on them. You are just as miserable as your eternally single sadistic self. You can't find a husband with this abusive attitude and self righteous pretentious nature of yours.
I dare you to find one and keep. No man wants someone as difficult as you around him. Find your square root and stop blabbing around foolishly. You are almost forty years old and sadly you will be a fool forever! As they say "A fool at Forty is a Fool forever"
Get a life...

If you want more come back I am here to tell you as it is. I am not afraid of you or anyone of your kind.

Haider

May 13, 2022 21:16

Ya_yahya
Very funny and interesting doubt i have that is @Lady A and @Ya_yahya operated by one user may be you are using both ID
APOLOGIES
ITS just fun and it is doubt

Farid

May 13, 2022 22:40

Salaam all.

Mu’adh ibn Jabal reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, β€œI guarantee a house on the outskirts of Paradise, a house in the middle of Paradise, and a house in the highest part of Paradise for one who gives up arguing even if he is right, who gives up lying even while joking, and who makes his character excellent.”

Source: al-Mu’jam al-KabiΜ„r 217

Now, stop arguing.

No Photo

Ya ~Yahya

May 13, 2022 22:45

@Farid thank you for the kind reminder. For the sake of ALLAH I won't argue with her again In Shaa ALLAH. She isn't worth a response anymore.
Thanks again!πŸ™

Lady A

May 13, 2022 22:57

@ya-yahya
You have a dangerous mentality
and unfortunately you will never realise how wrong and disrespectful you are

May Allah forgive you and little boy you are in my prays and insallah maybe one day u will become a decent person

Take care

Precious

May 14, 2022 02:01

@Lady A πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘

Precious

May 14, 2022 02:09

I can't believe this long discussion about why a woman doesn't reply.😐

I mean if men didn't reply to my messages I would understand AUTOMATICALLY that they are not interested then move on.

But some men are just pathetic.🀒

Precious

May 14, 2022 02:27

Why women don't answer 😒🀧 why women don't marry a poor guyπŸ˜’πŸ’”πŸ€§ why women are fake (because I couldn't find a wife yet) why women don't like me, why women don't see me why why why 🀧

you guys are DRAMA queens πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It's clear that this is Not the generation who will free Palestine. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Palestine will need to wait another century.

No Photo

China

May 14, 2022 03:43

I wouldn't want to be around people like this. I so glad I'm not.

Amir

May 14, 2022 04:34

Cause we kreeps!

No Photo

China

May 14, 2022 04:53

I don't think they are creepy Amir, I just enjoy their mentality.

No Photo

China

May 14, 2022 04:56

Constantly analysing everyone else's mental state,not often seeing their own.. overlooking any nice qualities that someone has. It's horrible being around people like that, I avoid people like that.

No Photo

China

May 14, 2022 04:58

No one likes to be around people that are always nit picking about someone else.

No Photo

China

May 14, 2022 04:58

I'm glad those people are not in my life, and I'm glad that I escape from people like that.

Haider

May 14, 2022 06:17

Allah is beautiful
He love beauty so he creates beauty what we can not perceives due to various verities.
Allah loves good manners good behaviour and decent peoples
Our beloved prophet peace be upon him praises people of Rome for their best characteristics not their faces..

Lolitah

May 14, 2022 07:01

Lol well said precious men in this forum are really drama queens

Haider

May 14, 2022 07:23

@Lolitah
Welldone
One more entry in dispute.
Sister or Brother you can start with nice gentle words you can prove that you are not Drama Queen but unfortunately you fail you enter as fighter
But I know Irani people's have rich culture and generous......

Haider

May 14, 2022 07:23

@Lolitah
Welldone
One more entry in dispute.
Sister or Brother you can start with nice gentle words you can prove that you are not Drama Queen but unfortunately you fail you enter as fighter
But I know Irani people's have rich culture and generous......

Lady A

May 14, 2022 12:32

@Lolitah @Precious
Thank you for being on the side of the Truth
I thought I was the only one on this site who saw the toxic masculinity and there fragil ego

@Haider
we are not saying that All men on this site are drama Queens, but most of you are.
And Lolitah just stated what every women already has sad before

Haider

May 14, 2022 12:47

ءحیح

ABeer

May 15, 2022 02:19

Why all men here have only one thing is to criticize women and claim on them!!! Seriously if someone don't reply you doesn't mean he's impolite + even if there are so many fake profiles in both gender you can ask for a video call before going on in the conversation. Come on people aren't stupid and now you can know the real one just by some steps!!

Az-Zubair

May 15, 2022 03:42

Many sisters have not answered me back after reading my opening message to them, that is their right as the women of this ummah. Perhaps they don't want the poor brothers, do you want that sort of woman? I tell them I am poor on purpose, compared to some Canadians its true. Then I see what happens. Those that wanted a rich Canadian and so stopped talking to me, good riddance.

Haider

May 15, 2022 16:01

Brother's if you are financially poor you nrrd settled family
But actually Husband is Guardian he must be strong so Brother's i advice you find who is more poor than you and whom you can afford because you are the Guardian....
Similarly women who will leave her family for you need assurance
So complain is baseless

Ammar

May 15, 2022 16:55

Let's be honest, why some old women here, call men all bad words? Isn't this some kind of bad experiences with some men? πŸ€”

I think a decent woman must avoid using dirty words?

Farid

May 16, 2022 03:55

All this name-calling is just sad. Muslims are supposed to be better than this. Manners, people.

Hilal ***Forums Only***

May 16, 2022 07:05

Farid, May Allah reward your efforts and may He guide us all, Ameen.

Abu Maryam. salafi

May 16, 2022 08:00

I completely agree with Az zubair's brother

Ammar

May 16, 2022 10:04

As a man I don't want any one calling me a drama queens. I accept drama Kings onlyπŸ˜‚

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.