Helahel

Confused people

No Photo

Confused people

Nayla Created Apr 9, 2022 23:28
5 Comments

Idk why most people here are just so fake and don't know what they want. It's matrimonial site, what you looking for here? It's not dating app, that's different, it's muslim matrimonial site. You create and write a profile with nice words like you're so worth to find, but then seems you don't know well about yourself, you seems confused, and totally different like what your profile said. No matter how important you're as a person if you're inconsistent about what you say and how you act, you're still being unprofessional. And that's not a cool thing.

This topic has 9 comments

Leena

Apr 24, 2022 21:49

I agree

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 24, 2022 22:06

Another person confused about how the world works and how people are! Perhaps your still young and figuring out the world still. You'll get there. πŸ™‚

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 24, 2022 22:09

Was there a preagreement that humans would be professional at every moment of their life? Did we make that agreement with God? I must have missed that bit. πŸ˜„

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 24, 2022 22:18

When you realise love ain't about being professional, you'll be able to be more at peace with your complaints.

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 24, 2022 22:57

I hope ya got your frustration out by posting this one kiddo. Hope you get your professional marriage.

Ulfah

May 13, 2022 01:11

I like ur words.. Coz U've representative what I thought during this time about a few members here.

Haider

May 16, 2022 09:36

Sister Nyla your complaint is right
But don't expect goodness from every writer
Read profiles carefully you can find easily some people surrounding you with similar utterance or through social media experience or videos etc
If you found any possibility send message
Start observation
check person perception level
Responsible or burden
Etc

Ammar

May 17, 2022 22:29

This is a typical scammer profiles that your talk about. Most of those scammers, work in groups like the Indian scammers, all sit behind every pc in 1 room. So someone make profiles and the rest will only get the user name and log in with it, they don't change or read the profile that they get at that time and that is why you see they don't reflect the same words on the profile.πŸ˜‰

They give you their email address. And when you correspond with this way, you will get a virus and from there they scam you. This is Indian method and it is all there on YT. Dating websites is only 1 way, they have other ways. For example, when they hack on your pc/lap top/tablet they will see all of the email addresses saved in your email in box. So they hack your family/friends with that.Imagine how many people here get fooled and reply to them?

No Photo

Oneday

May 19, 2022 08:40

Actually you just need to remember one thing. People are fickle. As long as you keep this in mind you a lot of things will clear up for you.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.