Helahel

Open for criticism.

Open for criticism.

Mus'ab bin Umeyr Created Jan 12, 2022 16:31
3 Comments

THE STORY BOOK.
26. Sheikhs don't have Iman.

I was in a mosque one day listening to mawaidha from a fellow desk mate;
Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h.) said: “There are seven whom Allah will shade in His Shade on the Day when there is no Shade except His Shade: a just ruler; a youth who grew up in the worship of Allah, the Mighty and Majestic; a man whose heart is attached to the mosques; two men who love each other for Allah’s sake, meeting for that and parting upon that; a man who is called by a woman of beauty and position (for illegal intercourse), but be says: ‘I fear Allah’, a man who gives in charity and hides it, such that his left hand does not know what his right hand gives in charity; and a man who remembered Allah in private and so his eyes shed tears.’”

He started with the just ruler. "Some rulers are unjust, for instance, if you're a teacher and you decide to pardon a group of students simply because of one student is your friend, that's injustice. Or, you punish the rest and leave that only one. Even if its your friend, relative,...don't care about relationship, treat them equally; be just..."

Shortly after that day, we were in class; our Math teacher asked about those who didn't do assignment. In the class, teachers trusted in me that I don't lie. Unfortunately, the sheikh was my closest friend by then. The teacher then asked me, did this one do the assignment. Everyone was expecting me to cover him up because we're friends. I was also very close with the teacher that if I say yes, he'll believe in me undoubtedly and he'll be saved, our relationship with him will grow...but I'll have destroyed my relationship with my Almighty. If I say no, it'll be like a betrayal to him, I'll live to regret it for lying, our relationship will fail and I would have failed Allah's test for being truthful.

Another problem; Unlike ladies who can suddenly cook ideas, am very poor and slow in thinking, even if I want to, I can't lie impromptu. I just found myself saying "NO, HE DIDN'T."

It was taken as betrayal. I kept asking myself, wasn't it the right thing to do, speak the truth? Didn't he even emphasize pleasing Allah than even your dear friend. Yes, he was clear. But why can't he take, considering the punishment he was given, it's like nothing...

Till now, I know it was the right thing to do. A sense of betrayal comes, but,...I better fail all relationships but build my relationship with my creator...but, am a human, I feel guilty and sad when I remember the incidence.

Moral of the story.
It's easy to speak but putting into action of what a person speaks is the real issue. Most speakers don't believe in what they say. Allah brings tests to test the strength of our Iman...if we pass, out grade will be raised further, if we fail, we'll remain the same stage or lowered...but no matter how bad you feel, stand with the truth.

This topic has 3 comments

Mus'ab bin Umeyr

Jan 13, 2022 19:31

One day, a madrassa teacher was teaching his students that if you say bismillah you'll walk on top of water.

"Where did you get these fish, " he asked his wife on reaching home.

"Well a certain fisherman brought them to you as an appreciation for aiding him," she responded.

"You claim I taught you on a better way of fishing, how is that possible, I don't recall doing that," the teacher said in disbelief.

"One day, I happened to pass before you when you were teaching your students about walking on water after saying Bismillah. I did exactly that and walked till where most fish are located. That's why I manage to come up with so many. Thanks a lot," the fisherman answered as he leaves.

"Wait, I didn't belief it even works!"

Indeed, the listeners understand the story better than than the speaker!

Never_stop_dreaming

Jan 14, 2022 15:46

....‘Most speakers don't believe in what they say’

It’s not good to generalise brother.

Mus'ab bin Umeyr

Jan 15, 2022 03:02

😂; I heard, in Makkah, prophet's error, the enemies of Islam at that time, Abu Jahl and his group sit and decide not to even attend invitations of the prophet...it's just like politicians who think that criticizing your enemy is popularizing (h)im/er...

"Ahh, why are you here, you too, what are you doing here?" They blame each other when they see themselves secretly listening to the prophet's sayings. They resolve that they let it be the final one; next time they won't come.

Mind you, that remained the everytime trend!

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.