Helahel

Virginity talk!

Virginity talk!

Samer Created Jan 12, 2022 16:06
12 Comments

The website keep deleting important topics? Do you think there is well a virgin girl / boys here after the age of 25. πŸ€”
I see too much virgin above 30s here, are they scammers or just want to fool the Innocent men?They know Muslim men love virgin words, sounds organic food, like honey & milk 🍯πŸ₯›πŸ§²

This topic has 12 comments

Mus'ab bin Umeyr

Jan 12, 2022 16:16

Yes, they exist, most of them are lying but I know and am sure of one who is almost 30 but still virgin.
Women are more capable of lying than men, that is what I believe. Men too are liars, but not natural ones, you can easily "catch" them when lying unlike our sisters.

Samer

Jan 12, 2022 16:31

When I read virgin in their profiles I laugh. I think most profiles that doing that are fake and scammers cos they know we love girls that are still locked, untouched. I don't think men are afried to say if they are not virgin. If I know a girl I will never ask her cos this is disrespectful to her, it's like accusing her of cheating her family/ religion.

But I can always find out about that just by talking. πŸ˜‰

Mus'ab bin Umeyr

Jan 12, 2022 16:56

Yes, you can know if you're intelligent enough. Truth always come out; there are red flags. Most of them are lying but am sure of one who is not lying.
It depends with your relationship, if you're so close and you know how she's behaves, and sth come about, you can always ask indirectly.
But, for sure, if your main objective to get a virgin, my brother, you won't get one. They'll just deceive you...and, you'll realize that you were played. And what will you do, devorce her even if she's good for you?
Personally, am not into virgins, I think this way, she's just virgin because no man has touched him, but can I keep her virgin for ever, of course no, then, why should I disregard the important factors because of a sth temporary. I better marry a religious devorcee than irreligious "virgin," even if she's truly virgin.

Amir

Jan 12, 2022 17:52

New stastics shows that in USA there are more males (14.3%) are virgin than females (12.3%) in age group 20 to 24. Late virginity is viewed negatively as a sign of undesirability or unwantedness.

Mus'ab bin Umeyr

Jan 12, 2022 18:17

Btw, our sisters are really suffering. One day I was conversating with a Christian about the same topic. To him, he can't marry a lady without sleeping with her and she be expectant. The same is not an exception to Muslims. I also asked him what if a lady sleeps with several men without getting pregnant, what's her future, can he get married to her? What if a lady gets pregnant during experimenting, can he get married to her? Where can we men find these virgins we're actively looking for if we're at the same time experimenting you to see if you can be expectant?

The conclusion is, women need to be careful. He claims that the more the s e x, the better for a man (because of perfection and no indication he has slept with ladies), the more disadvantaged the lady is (because, men can know if she isn't). Sisters, beware of how we brothers of yours are, I can ask you for s e x during dating and I refuse to get married to you simply because you are not virgin. How ironic it is!

Sisters, guard your chastity, divorce is at the fingertip of us men. We complain here that you're playing hard to get, but, after marriage or s e x, we play easy to let you go!

ms.catmom

Jan 12, 2022 18:24

I just have to comment on this.

In this day and time, the term virgin applies to people who have done everything under the sun except have their genitals touched by another's *Anna Steele from 50 Shades of Grey* (a film I've never watched but a non Muslim friend of mine told me about and I was disgusted and annoyed with her claiming to be 'untouched') Everything goes, of course. I am literally untouched in every aspect and I don't do it for any man as I find most of them are so undeserving and don't value girls like me in the real world except for some sort of perversion. Men aren't taught to maintain their virtue at all and are more encouraged even by their Muslim counterparts to 'be experienced' so as in order to not be a 'small boy' and avoid embarrassing themselves later on. My sister and I find it disgusting and hilarious that when it comes to females, you'll find a great deal of them who are 'clean' and the males...well there's no pressure or need to be virtuous as well. I mean, God forbid, we females encounter a man in his 20s who is abstinent and respects himself.

There was a video in which a girl interviewed her college, males and females both, and 90% of the men were appalled by abstaining from s*x or dating an actual virgin whilst 80% of females, give or take, were compliant to dating a man who would not partake in such activities before marriage. They said that it was honorable and would show that he respected them to the point of valuing them for themselves rather than what's between their legs.

I can swear on the Qur'an easily enough but for any future husband of mine...I doubt he could do the same. Its highly unlikely. But we'll see. I may just have to settle. As many Muslim females are forced to do. Its really just a joke in the world today.

Samer

Jan 12, 2022 19:02

My age doesn't allow me to find a virgin anymore. I am not really looking for a virgin and because of few reasons. I am looking for a woman in here 30s and with that all Muslim women in this age are 99% are married once in their life. It is okay for me but not with rucksacks.

The second reason is, that even I do find a girl, like 25 that never been married and that is very weird in Muslim world, my experience in life is telling me that in some way someone was busy kissing and kneading in her school years, eating my cake before meπŸ˜₯

The third reason, here in the west since 2004 or earlier than that, when a Muslim gril keep studying till they finish the universities, most of them will reach the age of 24 or 25. With that age they are in some way or another did have someone in a secrete relationship of course. So some of them become open.πŸ˜› You know most of the time, women are vulnerable when they love a man and bad guys misuse the relationship and ask for a kiss but sometimes this will really get out of the hand when the guy keep asking more.

When they ask our GPs about this problem they secretly organize an operation without telling the parents, sometimes they stay open like 1 or 2 or 5 years till they find the "unfortunate guy",πŸ˜† just before the wedding they get a good new membrane, may be made in China too, will tear on first contact 🀣

Everything will set without telling anyone.This is what the GPs in the west is offering this opportunity for our girls to take the wrong path.The girl will keep faking it too to be genuine as if she never saw the banana before with Ouh Aah, easy on me, the guy will be so happy, having a virgin 🀭

I still keep dreaming to have one good woman.

Mus'ab bin Umeyr

Jan 13, 2022 18:15

But of course, there are challenges as the statistic suggest. One day, I was in the hospital conversating with the nurse in charge.

She was shocked and found it hard to believe that I was yet to sleep with any lady in my entire life. Her question was, how can I know that my organs are functional?

I have read attacks to ladies about late marriages and their risk of not getting married at all. But, let us not fool you, we can get married to you, virgins, while you're teens and then divorce you when we want. You'll still be single. Don't be pressured by us. Let's not our wordings sadden you. Let us not not fool you. You'll always suffer under our hands. We'll use you the way we want and damp you at our wish.

Use this opportunity to look for a truly religious man. Unfortunately, religion is not seen, we can memorize Qu'ran, talk well and yet, we're far from having Iman.

May Allah be with you.

Mus'ab bin Umeyr

Jan 14, 2022 13:53

I always beat the system, and I'll, πŸ˜‚, inshaallah. I'll rise up, I'll find for alternatives.

I read Betrayal in the City one day, Jusper says that nobody wants things put in black and white. You need a little grey and blue here and there. (pg 47)

No publisher is willing to publish Jusper’s play since his plays has exposed the truth too much.

They can only be published if he can hide or cover the truth.

No problem, I'll put violet and indigo here and there, πŸ˜‚.

Mus'ab bin Umeyr

Jan 14, 2022 14:35

Lol, when the forum reached page 100, it stayed that way for a long period of time till I started thinking that 100 is the maximum number of pages that can be accommodated.

I was yet to study geography by then. I didn't know that my Kenya is a volcanic mountain, πŸ˜‚!

Anyway, even a blind person will see in the day of judgement. Now that white ray can be split, who can't see colour black?

Never_stop_dreaming

Jan 14, 2022 15:41

Musab,

You advising the sisters to look for β€˜truly religious men’.. seriously?

I would say look for someone who you are compatible to. The problem today is people think the grass is greener on the other side and that some one better is out there or they deserve someone better.. Allah loves patience. Ameen

Mus'ab bin Umeyr

Jan 14, 2022 19:56

Even the prophet advices us to choose our spouse on the virtue of religion;

β€œA woman may be married for four things: her wealth, her lineage, her beauty and her religious commitment. Seek the one who is religiously-committed, may your hands be rubbed with dust (i.e., may you prosper).”

On the issue of compatibility; birds with the same feathers flock together.

The fornicator does not marry except a [female] fornicator or polytheist, and none marries her except a fornicator or a polytheist, and that has been made unlawful to the believers.

But I think that's the problem. Am looking for a person who resembles me; someone we understand each other, someone we share values...we end up turning so many people down looking for that special person. I believe, if we both have religion, we can live together well.

The Messenger of Allah (may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, "A believer must not hate (his wife) believing woman; if he dislikes one of her characteristics he will be pleased with another characteristic".[Muslim].

You see, that point to me that Islam doesn't ask us to look for compatibility because everyone has both good and bad sides. We should just compromise the bad and appreciate the good.

It's easy to get a religious person than a compatible person. Unfortunately, almost everyone is looking for compatibility, that's why we end up being choosy. I share my own personal story.

When I was searching, I messaged a sister of mine, her profile had some aspect of religion. I was yet to view her photos. I sent her a message...I then viewed her photos! Oops, no, her dressing code is exactly opposite mine. She's in hijab yes, but not what I prefer. I sent her another message aiming to cancel the first message. It was funny!

She responded in a positive way...What can I do now, okay, I decided to give it a try and learn her true characters. Mind you, what you think is, is not and what you think is not, is!

May Allah safeguard it if it's good for us.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.