Helahel

The trend.

The trend.

Mus'ab bin Umeyr Created Jan 12, 2022 06:45
4 Comments

It's wonders how the brain operates! Its quick in seeing others' mistakes but hard to see its own shortcomings.

Take an example of a manipulator, always pointing fingers on others even if they're the cause, but can't stand anyone or anything to do with their own personality. Yes, abusers abuse but never condone being abused. Treat them they way they treat you and see how upset they be. I usually laugh sadly out of pity.

Back to the point, gender. Men blame women, women blame men. It's funny. It's complicated. It's ironic. It's sensitive. It's emotional. It's stupidity. Its childish. It's meaningless. It's stressful.

But what I know, humans, be any gender, are not perfect and will never be one. So, they can never be corrected, say it, don't say it, complain, praise. But humans are humans and will remain humans. Allah's scale, 50% only to be good. I wish prophet Musa or Nuh A.S were to be here, 😂, following our convo, of course. They know people better than we do.

This topic has 4 comments

Never_stop_dreaming

Jan 12, 2022 08:58

Salaam

I kind of understand what you’re trying to say. Some people think they are sinless and other people think the problem is 100% the other persons fault. Hopefully, one day people will realise we all commit sins and need to ask for forgiveness...

Mus'ab bin Umeyr

Jan 12, 2022 11:48

Yes, that how our brain is designed, it's very proud. It just see other people's problem and not itself.
That's why, most people complain about others and yet, if you're to scan them...
That's why here, vulgar men complain about materialistic women, wait, after the complains, do each party look at themselves and try to correct themselves?
No, never. Just argue, stop, start again and stop, then start again ilaa an yashaallah, no effect, no change, no diff!
Am sure, if you are to study all the posts, nothing new. The same complains started in day 1 the forum was introduced.

Mus'ab bin Umeyr

Jan 12, 2022 11:48

Yes, that how our brain is designed, it's very proud. It just see other people's problem and not itself.
That's why, most people complain about others and yet, if you're to scan them...
That's why here, vulgar men complain about materialistic women, wait, after the complains, do each party look at themselves and try to correct themselves?
No, never. Just argue, stop, start again and stop, then start again ilaa an yashaallah, no effect, no change, no diff!
Am sure, if you are to study all the posts, nothing new. The same complains started in day 1 the forum was introduced.

Amir

Jan 15, 2022 05:54

Universe as conscious brain, and we only a dream therein, unreal beings expecting real things. As above, so below.

https://youtu.be/8gvqnHyxugo

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.