Helahel

Inferiority complex

Inferiority complex

Faizzan Created Jan 11, 2022 10:58
8 Comments

It's women psychology. Women always attarct toward power.
. That's why in any non islamic countries , where Islamophobia is on peak.
You'll always find Muslim women date enemy of islam.
In these kinds of situation Muslim women start inferiority complex towards Muslim men.
In india also in every city open enemy of islam dating and have physical relationship with Muslim girls.

This topic has 8 comments

ڈاکٹر محمد عبد الله

Jan 11, 2022 11:03

Same is happening in modern generation from pakistan and bangladesh ,all are having inferiority complex towards .muslims

Faizzan

Jan 11, 2022 12:58

Yes.. I understand

Faizzan

Jan 11, 2022 12:59

Many Bangladeshi good family Muslim girls are in love with lower middle class bad looking Indian hindu .

Amir

Jan 11, 2022 19:30

GMO and 5G killing sperms!!!

Amir

Jan 11, 2022 19:36

Hehe.. I say that and I'm a Telecom Engineer!

Never_stop_dreaming

Jan 11, 2022 21:17

You need to have a balance view. Maybe some Muslim women want a non Muslim man because they want to live a western type of life style without having to conform to Islamic norms. The same could be said about Muslim men who want a non Muslim woman..

Faizzan

Jan 12, 2022 03:28

@never_stop... If I say in context of India. Here muslim girls dating a very low class dirty face hindu. While thier life style is worst.
It's not about life style. It about inferiority complex

Never_stop_dreaming

Jan 12, 2022 09:01

Faizzan, we don’t believe in the caste system. Thus, I can only assume these girls who have gone astray are blind to the caste system and are dating these non Muslim boys for other reasons not necessarily due to having inferior complex

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.