Helahel

A reality which everyone hide

A reality which everyone hide

Faizzan Created Jan 3, 2022 10:21
20 Comments

Muslim living in western countries are in thier worst situation.

They only avoid pork , except this they ( in case of Muslim girls ) do all the things ( night club , dating , s*x ) etc ..

Yes I do accept in western countries revert number is high .
But

“ murdat” Number also high

This topic has 21 comments

Just here 4 the Forums

Jan 3, 2022 11:30

Seriously???

Amir

Jan 4, 2022 02:06

He has had this question for months now, and it stems from the girl (who turned out to be Muslim) I dated in Crimea (Krym) in 2013 who ordered a pizza with pork toppings, and I thought she had ordered it by mistake (she didn't).

Faizzan

Jan 4, 2022 07:45

@just here.. Yes it's right

@amir .. Yes there are many fact

Just here 4 the Forums

Jan 4, 2022 10:08

I need to clarify that when I said seriously, it was because Faizzan had said this:

"They only avoid pork , except this they ( in case of Muslim girls ) do all the things
( night club , dating , s*x ) etc .."

It's sad that you think this is really how it is with western Muslims.
There are Muslims all over the globe committing major sins, it is not limited to the west.
May Allah guide us to the right path and keep us there Aameen

Faizzan

Jan 4, 2022 13:46

I’ve noticed many arabs, south Asian living in west .. they cross all the limit of sin

Just here 4 the Forums

Jan 5, 2022 10:46

"I’ve noticed many arabs, south Asian living in west .. they cross all the limit of sin"

Unfortunately this happens sometimes but it also happens with people living in so called Islamic countries.

There are good and bad people everywhere including people who consider themselves Muslim from anywhere or earth. May Allah guide us Aameen

Faizzan

Jan 5, 2022 11:40

Yes indeed you’re right … I’m just seeing this issue from other corner ..

Never_stop_dreaming

Jan 5, 2022 17:31

Faizzan,

It appears you have been hurt and blinded. Muslims all around the world are committing sins. There is no one nation that is sinless. May Allah forgive us all. Ameen

Faizzan

Jan 5, 2022 18:07

Yea right

Amir

Jan 6, 2022 04:22

Faizan hasn't been hurt. He's just a deep thinker!

Faizzan

Jan 6, 2022 06:13

@Amir .. thanks for understanding me

Never_stop_dreaming

Jan 6, 2022 15:07

Deep negative thinker.. but I don’t totally disagree with faizzan. We all need to have a balance view

Faizzan

Jan 6, 2022 18:51

Yea deep negative thinker

ڈاکٹر محمد عبد الله

Jan 9, 2022 10:05

Muslim in west or muslim countries offer prayer 5 times and saum in ramdan but they accept the bigger tagoot of excepting unislamic system laws over their heads .

ڈاکٹر محمد عبد الله

Jan 9, 2022 10:05

The democratic tagoot.

Never_stop_dreaming

Jan 9, 2022 14:17

I thought we are taught to accept the law of the land?

ڈاکٹر محمد عبد الله

Jan 11, 2022 11:33

Yes we are taught Because if we are not then we are declared terrorist..

ڈاکٹر محمد عبد الله

Jan 11, 2022 11:34

By government and US

Never_stop_dreaming

Jan 11, 2022 21:09

No I mean doesn’t Islam teach us to be law abiding citizens

Smile

Jan 13, 2022 10:44

How do you know ? ......
I mean.. is that even an anecdotal assumption? By the way , if it were though, it would be an admittance to the fact that what youve isolated as happening in the west, ALSO happens elsewhere. There are very good Muslims in the west, as well as NOT so good Muslims, and those who fall in between. Likewise, there are those SAME categories of believer where YOU come from as well. Maybe be less ABSOLUTE when saying things like that because you ABSOLUTELY can NOT say its ONLY the West suffering from irreligiousness.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 13, 2022 13:09

It's scary how some people just generalize everything 😳

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.