Helahel

Guilty of failures

Guilty of failures

Faizzan Created Nov 27, 2021 08:45
17 Comments

After completing my post graduation , all my friends went for job.
While I selected my family business .
After few years now they are successful in thier career
While
I’m still struggling .

During these time I even did few jobs also ( low paid job )

Now I’m at the situation where I can’t even think what should I do .
It’s cause lots of depression .
Guilty of being looser made me restless.

( financially I’m good alhamdulliha but I didn’t achieve what I wanted )

This topic has 20 comments

Amir

Nov 27, 2021 11:43

In school they ask student, what do you want to be when you grow up. Hardly anyone becomes what they wanted to. Youth is an emotionally turbulent time when you're insecure and trying to figure everything out. Then later on in life you start to accept things as they are so life can go on. Then you want your child(ren) to become what you couldn't.

Faizzan

Nov 27, 2021 15:02

You're absolutely right.
But when I compare my batch with my life.
I found myself looser.
That make me restless.
I'm not even able to decide or restart new thing

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 27, 2021 16:53

Are you still planning to work on your family business? If not then apply for the jobs you would have applied for when you left university, add the experience to your cv that you’ve gained from working at your family business.
You could even call a few of your friends up to see if they could put in a good word with their manger for you.

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 27, 2021 16:57

That’s how I know you’re a good guy Fazzian! Sometimes you make edge comments but the fact that you sacrificed many of your dreams to help your family out tells me your a good man.

You should talk with your family and tell them how you really feel, it’s ok to put dreams on hold, just make sure it’s not on permanent hold.

Faizzan

Nov 27, 2021 17:14

Im on confusing stage. Im not able to decide what to do next . Because im the only in my family who speak English and im the only who can handle clients from other language.
That’s why im worried for them .

Faizzan

Nov 27, 2021 17:16

If I put my business experience on my CV then obviously they won’t hire me because in India companies usually avoid candidates from business backgrounds

No Photo

Leena

Nov 27, 2021 18:32

If you are going to feel negative about yourself then negative things will happen to you. Watch the documentary “the secret”. I know many will doubt it but it’s all about the “law of attraction”. The more positive you feel, good things will happen to you.. likewise, the more negative you feel...bad things will happen to you. Key work is “feeling positive and not to just think positive but actually FEELING positive”.
I remember when I really wanted a specific job and got it (all because of the law of attraction)..even if I didnt have work experience that the job required... all because of the “law of attraction”.

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 27, 2021 19:39

Have you thought about hiring someone who does speak English, can you not teach younger family members to speak English?

You could set it up where you could speak to English speaking clients on the phone or email or arrange an appointment when’s suitable to you for a face to face?

All in all mate, I understand the predicament you’re in… you need to try find a way to support your families business by not sacrificing your dreams.

Mate, we can always talk on WhatsApp if you want some help firing ideas off.

Amir

Nov 27, 2021 22:33

And there are life phases. Earlier in life, more adventure bound, and later more into money.

It is said that men peak at 16 and women at 38, which is as funny as can be. It's devestating for men whose peak gets in the way of their education, career, etc. This is why a lot of men don't really start to become successful until they are 50. Then they have only money to focus on. A good example would be Warren Buffet. Or you can never have a peak and become Einstein!

Faizzan

Nov 28, 2021 03:37

Leena .. thanks for this valuable suggestion

Faizzan

Nov 28, 2021 03:44

Hamza .Previously , we hired a employee but he started to steal our clients and transfer to other .

Just because of small busines we can’t afford professional skilled employee.
That’s why we hired semi skill .
I’m trying to find any UN related volunteering opportunity,

Faizzan

Nov 28, 2021 03:44

Amir , you’re absolutely right

Amir

Nov 28, 2021 10:58

Imagine a wife age 38 at her peak, and similar age balding husband with reading glasses busy with newspaper.

Faizzan

Nov 28, 2021 12:17

Hm yea

Just here 4 the Forums

Jan 4, 2022 03:30

Salam Faizzan,

It is sad that you feel this way.
I understand what you are saying, but do not ever feel like a failure.
God will make a way for you.

I happen to agree with Leena in this case.
Our thoughts have a profound effect on our lives.

Faizzan

Jan 4, 2022 07:48

@just here..... Who is leena?? Miss Canada??

Just here 4 the Forums

Jan 4, 2022 10:00

I don't know who Miss Canada is, I was referring to the person with the name
Leena who commented on this post on Nov 27, 2021.

I agree with her regarding our mindsets having an affect on our lives.
Who is more likely to be able to achieve a goal?
Someone who believes that they can do it, or someone who believes that they cannot?

Faizzan

Jan 4, 2022 13:48

Yea Leena is my sweet miss Canada .. my sweet enemy

Amir

Jan 8, 2022 02:44

Never stop dreaming!

https://youtu.be/O3Xqi0HZKvM

Faizzan

Jan 8, 2022 13:38

@amir .. thanks

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.