Helahel

Do you accept polygamy ...?

Do you accept polygamy ...?

Hossam Mo Created Nov 14, 2021 22:31
8 Comments

Don't ask if we accept polygamy pls we already struggle to get married for the first time and to find the right person LOL..

This topic has 12 comments

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 14, 2021 22:39

Yes brother! every time, I will get asked this as a first question!

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 14, 2021 22:41

Bro, if you have time, watch this documentary on polygamy families in the UK, it's funny and sad at the same time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxU5Xhyljvs

Hossam Mo

Nov 14, 2021 22:45

they are jealous before u even talked to them

Hossam Mo

Nov 14, 2021 22:47

it's not "haram" but imagine walking on streets with 11 kids and 4 wives it's like my own army

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 14, 2021 23:05

Imagine attending the schools parents evening with your 4 wives and 11 kids 😂

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 14, 2021 23:13

The interesting couple is the sister who moved from Malaysia to study a PHD in engineering at Cambridge, then dropped out to become the third wife and sell perfume online! 😵😱

No Photo

Zana254

Nov 15, 2021 10:05

This comments are so funny honestly.. I sometimes wonder how some men have upto 4 wives others even more than 4 and yet others are dying single this world though... I think women prefer the married type most women of cos everyone has their own reasons but they find married men easier to get along with unlike the non married types, just my opinion

KhadijahCare2

Nov 15, 2021 13:36

I imagine if I am a man, and have 4 wives who are older than me, each of them has 3 children, and I have to feed them, provide a good education for all my spouse's children, and I have no children of my own (all my wife is menopausal). Can I still be grateful for the special opportunity that God has given me to become an extraordinary man???

If I can't accept this situation, then what's the point of polygamy? How can I ask for things I can't accept from others to accept? This is unfair, very annoying.

We all know that beautiful young single girls have more chances to be the only one, no need to be a second wife (up).

Just an example, just relax bro 😁😂

Of course I accept the polygamous system from Allah, and I will give my permission to my husband if one day he asks me to be polygamous (and it's up to him to find women young or old, I won't interfere). But I will not allow myself to be the cause of polygamy for my own reasons.

Good luck man, if you save the women and you save the world.

No Photo

Nuriee

Nov 15, 2021 22:14

Actually polygamy was allowed in Islam under severe conditions like for giving support to war widows ,and to those who were left by their husband for accepting Islam ,but these days polygamy is practiced by men and guys because they find someone more charming,that's not nice thing ,and this period being a time of higher technology mostly women can't accept it and honestly no woman can accept it ,so they leave their husbands and start looking for second marriages in a few clicks through dating sites ,but the sad truth is that some of them are left alone and devastated because they are looked down in the society and mostly no one prefer to marry them

No Photo

Nuriee

Nov 15, 2021 22:14

Actually polygamy was allowed in Islam under severe conditions like for giving support to war widows ,and to those who were left by their husband for accepting Islam ,but these days polygamy is practiced by men and guys because they find someone more charming,that's not nice thing ,and this period being a time of higher technology mostly women can't accept it and honestly no woman can accept it ,so they leave their husbands and start looking for second marriages in a few clicks through dating sites ,but the sad truth is that some of them are left alone and devastated because they are looked down in the society and mostly no one prefer to marry them

KhadijahCare2

Nov 16, 2021 02:37

Dear sister Nur, you are right, the reason/purpose is the main point. We all know exactly what the reason/purpose of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SAW) is, not because of his own will (desire), but because of saving widows (most of his wives are old women/widows with children), the only single woman is Ayesha, and he married her after Khadija died, and Ayesha was a direct gift from Allah, not because he came to her of his own accord.

Therefore, to all the men who want to follow the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) in regards to polygamy, have you really practiced all the actions of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW)? Can you be "fair" because we are human beings who are far from perfection as Prophet.

The reason I choose not to be polygamous is because I don't want my husband and myself to sin because they (wives of my husband) feel they are being treated unfairly. When a husband acts unfairly (even if unintentionally) but causes one of his wives to grieve, there he has committed a sin. And the sad wife also sinned because she had indirectly rebelled against the practice of polygamy permitted by Allah.

Allah has warned, if you can't be fair, it's better to have only one wife.

May Allah guide us all.

Amir

Nov 20, 2021 10:19

Polygamy has become an exclusive domain of the wealthy because it can be difficult enough for 2 people to get along so adding a 3rd only adds more reasons for conflict, which necessitates separate residence for each wife, which none but only the wealthy can afford these days.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.