Helahel

My new profile description ! this one is for the arrogant and ignorant ladies ... pitiful

My new profile description ! this one is for the arrogant and ignorant ladies ... pitiful

Al_Manzor Created Oct 23, 2021 14:58
9 Comments

Assalam alaikum.

This place is full of fake people ... Aint nothing to tell about myself in here...just girls asking for money all the time... materialistic .... and other girls speaking about islam scholars like gods ... a behavior of before islam era...tsss

This topic has 10 comments

No Photo

Leena

Oct 26, 2021 05:28

And I’m guessing... you only care for looks and possibly, wealth/dowry. Let’s just stop the hypocrisy.

Khadija

Oct 31, 2021 22:37

Sura 49:11-13

Khadija

Oct 31, 2021 22:42

Halaa It’s me!
You worried on people seeing you and your photos? Lol Peoplez all around you see you in New York. You worried about what you posted before? Come on.. lol Post the same ones again. You trying to get married ain’t ya? smh

Khadija

Oct 31, 2021 22:42

Halaa It’s me!
You worried on people seeing you and your photos? Lol Peoplez all around you see you in New York. You worried about what you posted before? Come on.. lol Post the same ones again. You trying to get married ain’t ya? smh

No Photo

Leena

Oct 31, 2021 22:58

They are still on google images under different profile names (which aren’t mine). I’m just not comfortable with that anymore. A friend of mine told me to be careful because pics can be edited/morphed into weird sites. He is trying to help me fix it by somehow getting them removed from google images. So ya, I’m cautious now

No Photo

Leena

Oct 31, 2021 23:00

P.s I ain’t from NY

No Photo

Leena

Oct 31, 2021 23:01

Also, I have no problem adding a guy on watsapp or poshmark

Samer

Nov 1, 2021 10:38

"This place is full of fake people"

I think when someone read this will automatically thing about scammers. For me that is only one part, the other part are the genuine people here men/women with fake mentality. I never had any problem with scammers, they come and go and they have an empty mind and they can't get serious with you.

I am disappointed with the genuine people, they don't know what they want but they claim that they are here for marriage but they can't get serious to the point that they want to meet you. I think women are too picky, so they keep wandering around. When they get old, they accept any man who comes along.🤔

@ It's me... Do you add a guy on Hangouts too?😆

No Photo

Leena

Nov 1, 2021 17:15

I don't have hangouts.

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 9, 2021 11:29

Bro you won't believe, I've seen most em growing roots in this website.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.