Helahel

#Hijrah

#Hijrah

☝🏻Abu Safia As-Salafi🧔🏻 Created Oct 17, 2021 04:37
2 Comments

💌 To my brothers and sisters in Europe especially and in West generally:
☕ Assalam aleikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh!
✋🏻I have a question for you.
👓 When you read Allahs ﷻ words:
إِنَّ ٱلَّذِینَ تَوَفَّىٰهُمُ ٱلۡمَلَـٰۤىِٕكَةُ ظَالِمِیۤ أَنفُسِهِمۡ قَالُوا۟ فِیمَ كُنتُمۡۖ قَالُوا۟ كُنَّا مُسۡتَضۡعَفِینَ فِی ٱلۡأَرۡضِۚ قَالُوۤا۟ أَلَمۡ تَكُنۡ أَرۡضُ ٱللَّهِ وَ ٰ⁠سِعَةࣰ فَتُهَاجِرُوا۟ فِیهَاۚ فَأُو۟لَـٰۤىِٕكَ مَأۡوَىٰهُمۡ جَهَنَّمُۖ وَسَاۤءَتۡ مَصِیرًا
Indeed, those whom the angels take [in death] while wronging themselves - [the angels] will say, "In what [condition] were you?" They will say, "We were oppressed in the land." The angels will say, "Was not the earth of Allah spacious [enough] for you to emigrate therein?" For those, their refuge is Hell - and evil it is as a destination.
[سورة النساء 97]
👓 And when you read the hadeeth from His Messengers ﷺ:
"أَنَا بَرِيءٌ مِنْ كُلِّ مُسْلِمٍ يُقِيمُ بَيْنَ أَظْهُرِ الْمُشْرِكِينَ"‏.‏
قَالُوا يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ لِمَ؟
قَالَ: ‏"‏لاَ تَرَاءَى نَارَاهُمَا"‏.‏
I am dissociate from any Muslim who stays among polytheists.
They asked him: Why, oh Messenger of Allah?
He said: Their fires should not be visible to one another.
[Sunan Abi Dawud]
⁉️ Do you fear being among them? Do you really fear that in your mind, your actions, and in your plannings?
🗣️ I just hear empty excuses like "There is no land of Islam", but isn't there land of Muslims where the fire of polytheists is not visible for you!? Or are you among khawarij who makes takfeer on the Muslim public people and by that excusing themselves to build, support, and be a part of the land of mushrikeen!? Isn't it because of those Khawarij who is the reason why there is no land of Islam!?
🥀 If you are not either of those or those, what's your excuse? Is it "We were oppressed in the land."?
👂🏻 Tell me for God's sake, what's your excuse!? What will you answer your Lord in the Judgement Day if He asks you this question?
Or am I wrong? Advise me, please!
May Allah make #Hijrah easy and guide us all and protect us from Hellfire.
Your brother.. #AbuSafia

This topic has 6 comments

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 17, 2021 13:42

Waalaykum salaam waramatullah wabarakatuh.
Thanks a lot, brother, for sharing this; its among the most beneficial information that is less talked about, I mean, shared the least!

To my understanding, its when you are living in anti-Islamic place, environment that is not supporting Islam. For instance, in Makkah, before hijra, it was inconvenient for muslim(ah)s to live and practice their religion there!

I mean, living in state which does not allow you to pray, build mosques and you are just there, "powerless," living, with the belief that this dun'ya is hell for the believers and paradise for the disbelievers of the Islamic faith.

Its then, was, is and would just remain only an excuse for not practising Islam. Similarly, a muslim(ah) not praying fardh swalawat simply because (s)he is yet to memorise Suratul Fatihah, of which, (s)he could have simply "decide to." An excuse!" But, if the government allows you to practice the religion, (even if its not an Islamic nation, like Kenya), well, I think the hijra may not be mandatory, or even necessary (unless its for your own reasons like praying in Masjidul Haraam for more rewards and the benefit of the Islamically Holly city).

I too, stand to be corrected, in case one comprehends better or have more knowledge. May Allah increase our understanding and knowledge.

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 23, 2021 03:01

Ali you are stating an exception, brother Abu safia is addressing the Muslims settled in Europe and generally west, Kenya however isn't considered western country.
The problem muslims face there isn't usual, don't know where to start with, kids are taught in environment you can not control change or anything which you create as an isolated environment hardly works as the kids grow up to be part of same adult environment, drifting is as easy as breathing, the fitnah is so widespread kids don't even know at times parents are not aware Yani it's such that you can not do much, now with policies being implemented in France Mexico and other parts it's becoming more difficult for Muslims there, adjusting to Muslim majority country's lifestyle ain't that simple.
Here an uncle complete stranger will come and advise you if you are sensible to understand they have your good at heart you won't agitate, a western kids gonna think what's wrong with him instead, this example is tho very subtle.
There's law made in some us states where kids are being given the choice to decide if they're boy girl or wood, as a matter of fact they aren't allowed to decide syllabus they read but decide things of this nature Yani it's being shoved down your throat.
Hijrah in such conditions become near necessity.
Even prior time Muslims marrying nonmuslims kind of throws deen out of the life, sorry saying that but it's how I see. The thing is it's solely parents responsibility. And it ain't easy.

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 23, 2021 06:19

Yeah, @..., (wah, your name is complicated, 😂), I got him, he's very categorical and very specific as far as the location is concerned. I don't know much about the west, I have just heard that US has allowed lesbianism,...and even want our state to embrace gay rights but, alhamdulillah, our president declined. I don't know about west, I haven't been there and I don't dream to be there, so, I can never talk about it unless I be knowledgeable about it.

I was just generalising, even if you are from Middle-East and your "Islamic" government where, just like the west, is "anti-Islamic," its may be necessary to "migrate". On the countrary, even if you are in the west and you are practising Islam freely, the " hijra" may not be necessary.

I mean, wherever you are, you evaluate to see whether or not this message concerns you and not just assume its for the wests simply because its intended for the "wasters, 😋". You get me?

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 23, 2021 13:40

Wasters I didn't get. Rest I understand. U generalise the specific your choice.

The thing is when people say you can practice Islam
They mean saying Salah, fasting, doing Eid. This is ritual. Islam is not limited to these, though it is part of it.
The dilemma of juzz and kull.

It can be very long conversation, Yani you might not get any thing from this.

Saudi Arabia is itself going through a difficult phase, idk what is at the heart of its people, but measure being taken for economic restructuring are weird, it's kingdom, kingship in Islam is again a discussion.

But despite all that is happening in Muslim world the west is deteriorating at a greater pace, Islamophobia is becoming more common, incident in Canada an eye-opening, Christchurch New Zealand, Australia has its own issues, Europe gives the worst vibe ban on hijab ban on adhaan. Yani if you see things through.
Neither I contemplate being in the known west. It's only seemingly good.
I am from Pakistan, things not as bad as portrayed.

No Photo

Moving to Turkey

Oct 23, 2021 16:09

I have been wanting to make Hijrah since I am 18. I'm 38 now. It is difficult because my family has been in USA since the 60s so we are established here and not easy to leave family, and we are like 80+ or so in total across the USA now. I always wanted to leave because I don't want to be associated with these people... they grow more perverted and sinful every day too. In general they hate Islam but love gays, according to the media, tv and movies, etc. My main concern has always been is I don't want my tax money spent on weapons that harms Muslims or anyone else. We are accountable for every penny...

So I decided to move to Turkey this summer, despite me losing my family, a great salary, career, quiet and peaceful life, good standard of living, etc. I also have to join the military in Turkey to become a citizen, which I look forward to actually but it will take over a year and my family will not really understand any of this.

Please see my new post, I'm seeking Hijrah advice there.

☝🏻Abu Safia As-Salafi🧔🏻

Nov 23, 2021 01:51

"As long we can attend to the masjid and practice our religion it's then permissible to stay in dar al-kufr"
THIS IS NOT TRUE!!!

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.