Helahel

Salam Walakum

Salam Walakum

Has80 Created Oct 11, 2021 19:34
8 Comments

Most women on here are against showing you there pictures, even tho this is a dating site. I can never understand why most women on this site don’t want to show you there pictures. It’s not haram and most of the women on here need to understand this. It’s a dating site.

This topic has 8 comments

Has80

Oct 11, 2021 19:36

This site needs to update there functions and get up to date. One of the main reasons I want to leave this site is the way most women don’t want to show you there pictures

Ceraunophile

Oct 25, 2021 14:33

Akhi you should not be so interested in picture.
Imagine if a picture Rob you off of things you have. Try seeing beyond web

Amir

Oct 25, 2021 18:08

Like Billy Joel says in his song Honesty, I don't want a pretty face to tell me pretty lies. I just want someone to believe." Then turns around and marries the hottest model of the time, Christie Brinkley.

No Photo

It’s me

Oct 26, 2021 04:42

Hi,
I had my old profile that I deleted ( i had pics in my old profile).
But guess what??? My pics still show on the google search bar..
I have no problem posting my pics again but the admin needs to sort this problem out.. ( even if you have deleted your profile, your pics still show on the google images)

Ceraunophile

Oct 26, 2021 06:42

@itsme this is not only the issue here but so many places

Quiet Storm

Oct 26, 2021 08:36

Assalamu alaikum,
I'm quite sure the owner(s) of the site did not have the intention of it being used as a dating site, but strictly for zawaj.

Abrar Qureshi

Oct 26, 2021 10:00

@ Amir he also wrote the song she's always a woman to me 😄

Amir

Oct 26, 2021 19:07

Billy Joel sold 150 million albums, and his 3 wives stole his heart and money. My dentist lost his house and 2/3 retirement in divorce. Although he still had to pay child support, he escaped from paying alimony by going back to dental college. Although he saw many girls in Phillipine, he never had the courage to remarry. This year he retired to a farm.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.