Helahel

BRAIN TEASER, #smartenyourbrain

BRAIN TEASER, #smartenyourbrain

ALIWISEMIND ke Created Sep 28, 2021 06:17
6 Comments

BETWEEN THE QUR'AN AND HADITH,
WHICH ONE CAME LAST?

[1]. Today, I have perfected your religion for you, and have completed My blessing upon you, and chosen Islam as Dīn (religion and a way of life) for you. (Qur'an 5:3).

[A]. "O people, have I faithfully delivered unto you my message?" A powerful murmur of assents "O Allah! yes!"arose from thousands of pilgrims and the vibrant words "Allahumma Na'm," rolled like thunder throughout the valley. The Prophet raised his forefinger and said: "O Allah bear witness that I have conveyed your message to your people." (Hadith, Farewell speech).

Between A & 1, which one did the prophet utter last. If its the verse, comment 1, if its the hadith, comment A.

Wabillaq tawfiq.
Maasalam.
Bye.

This topic has 8 comments

ALIWISEMIND ke

Sep 28, 2021 06:35

√BONUS•

True Religion, in God’s eyes, is islam (Qur'an 3:19).

Do they now seek a religion other than prescribed by Allah even though all that is in the heavens and the earth is in submission to Him- willing or unwillingly - and to Him all shall return (Qur'an 3:83).

And whoever seeks a way other than this way a submission (Islam), will find that it will not be accepted from him and in the Life to come he will be among the losers. (Qur'an 3:85).

May Allah give us husnul khaatwimah so as we die as pure muslims, muumins or muhsins

Wailal liqaai

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 29, 2021 01:44

I would say the hadith(1) but I'm not 100% sure, I think both came during fathu Makkah at least im sure the hadith did.

Please shed some light on this for us,
May Allah reward you!

Amir

Sep 29, 2021 07:33

Every verse that was authenticated by two witnesses was complied into Quran with 24 years AD, and all leftover verses were by later complied by others, some 200 years later and 600 miles away.

Amir

Sep 29, 2021 13:21

In better English:
Verse that could be authenticated by at least two witnesses were complied into Quran with 24 years AD by the Companions, and all leftover verses were later complied as hadith by others, some 200 years later and 600 miles away.

Amir

Sep 29, 2021 13:23

In the best English:
Verse that could be authenticated by at least two witnesses were complied into Quran within 24 years AD by the Companions, and all leftover verses were later complied as hadith by others, some 200 years later and 600 miles away.

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 2, 2021 02:06

What are you talking about?
What you're saying is completely false!!
You're saying it as if a Quran verse could be transformed into a hadith
Quran is the words of Allah
Hadiths are the words of prophet Muhammad pbuh or events of his life
There are hadith khutsi which message is inspired by God but the wording is that of the prophet

Amir

Oct 3, 2021 23:54

Verses from writings on leaves, cloth, leather, bone fragments and memory were compiled with a strict requirement of 2 witnesses so much so that even the man who came up with the idea of compilation in the first place (the 2nd Caliph) couldn't get a verse in for his failure to produce a 2nd witness. All of the leftover with other sayings and observances became compiled as hadith later on.

Amir

Oct 4, 2021 00:08

Unless you think a book dropped from the Heavens in year 632.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.