Helahel

Stories of Iblis

Stories of Iblis

ALIWISEMIND ke Created Sep 27, 2021 10:02
4 Comments

"Thanks a lot. May Allah reward abudantly," said the man as he enters the mosque, "but who are you if I may ask?"
"Iblis," he replied
"But why did you aid me, I never thaught you are such good," Iblis answered, because..."

It was a rainy night, and a man takes ablution and heads to mosque. It was very dark...everytime he gets out, he trips and fall down, he goes back, take ablution, trip, fall, goes back again...till

A man came with a source of light and directly him to mosque. The man wanted to know why he aided him knowing that its iblis. "Because, I was jeaulous to see all the rewards you get everytime you go back to take ablution. So, I decided to stop that," he said as he disappear

Not all favours are favours. Sometimes Iblis tells the truth but the prophet says,"He told you the truth (thus time), but (usually), he's a liar

Wabillahi tawfiq

This topic has 4 comments

KhadijahCare2

Sep 27, 2021 17:09

I also heard this story from a famous Ulama in my country, it's really amazing.

One thing I haven't been able to do is keep myself in ablution before going to sleep. It means ablution every time. Moreover, when you want to sleep, Rasulullah (pbuh) recommends doing ablution before going to bed but it is difficult to maintain ablution until you go to sleep, sometimes it is canceled if you fart, lol, then lazy to wake up again and perform ablution again 🤔

Maybe this story is the same as those of us who want to perform ablution before going to sleep, if we can be like this person, continue to wake up and perform ablution, then the devil will despair and he will keep us from farting again.

Maybe we have to wait really sleepy before going to ablution, after that we go straight to bed and sleep without trying to open the cellphone again. That way we can stay in a state of ablution until we sleep.

ALIWISEMIND ke

Sep 27, 2021 18:21

There was once that I also tried to be always abluted. Its very difficult to maintain. No wonder, Bilal bin Rabah is in jannah because of this act. He performs two rakaats after taking ablution. Its not a simple act. May Allah make it easy for you, sis.

Amir

Sep 28, 2021 00:42

"Once, in a time before time, God breathed life into the universe. And the light gave birth to Angels. And the earth gave birth to Man. And the fire gave birth to the Djinn, creatures condemned to dwell in the void between the worlds."

KhadijahCare2

Sep 28, 2021 17:39

@Aliwisemind Prayers 2 rakaat after taking ablution it's not easy but can be done only on each will perform the fard and sunnah prayers. It's quute okay if you can pray ablution 5-7 times a day even though you can't do it every time. I want to try abluted first. However, for ablution prayer not at all times except before performing the 5 daily prayers, night prayers and dhuha prayers.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.