Helahel

Scammers

Scammers

Hassam5 Created Aug 17, 2021 23:27
6 Comments

Women texted me! And after few days of chatting, they unexpectedly blocks me ! What’s exactly is going on?? Scammers that’s what they are 😑 they doesn’t wanna get married !

This topic has 8 comments

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 18, 2021 08:00

It's not scam, scam is when they ask your email address and send you mails which is obnoxious to the core and completely irrelevant
Consider it like this, it's a no from them, don't chase them, that fills up their ego, even better reciprocate, block them too. Value yourself akhi.

Best of luck for your search.

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 22, 2021 13:26

I would not take it personal, there could be a number of reasons. It is better for you, would you really want to be with someone so rude?

Samer

Aug 28, 2021 09:48

Finally we have Arabic scammers. A few weeks ago I exchanged messages with 2 "women". They wrote Arabic with Syrian dialect. I am not saying they are scammers but I am sure behind them are scammers. So be aware of fake Muslimah? They may be those atheist or Christian Syrians trying to deceive genuine Muslim men.

If you want to see how Indian scammers do, watch this clips in 4 parts and you will learn. Never open unknown email messages and never answer to unknown phone number, they hack your, smartphone/pc/laptop and from their they control your devices and your personal detailed and then they will call you to "save you" ?

Watch this first part and you will enjoy it. The guy behind this clips is the good guy, he play with the scammers and he expose them. He is the real saviour for a lot of victims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le71yVPh4uk

ABeer

Sep 5, 2021 02:33

Weirdo !!
I have been here for 3 months and I'm thinking to delete my account mostly here aren't serious

Hassam5

Sep 12, 2021 23:37

Most of the people are just time waster! And some of like If you want arrange marriage then what’ are you doing here ! If your parent already choose a man for you! People aren’t serious at all

ALIWISEMIND ke

Sep 13, 2021 20:36

I think if you find something, you research on it tillyou get trusted sources. For instance, I questioned women IQ till Allah through the prophet showed me that hadith of women being less intelligent...you may or not find answers
Like, if you find that they block you after sometime, you can consider asking from friends or even new women, you can bring it as a btw,...btw, do you think women can block men, and collect their view, compile them and analyze them and see if they make sense. Psychology studies can also back you. So as, you find evidence behind your hypothesis, may be its true. But its good to share with us, some of us go further to research about it. May Allah increase our knowledge and wisdom

ALIWISEMIND ke

Sep 13, 2021 20:41

But, to me, in stead of leaving people wondering whats wrong with them, let us at least tell them we're not interested, if they ask for a reason, let us tell them...but if they argue with oir decision and we are sure we can't change it, they are annoying and toxic. We can then consider blocking them
But my brother, my sister, sometimes, tgere is nothing wrong with us. We should take it ease and accept some people are that way. We should take it too personal and question our self esteem

Hassam5

Sep 15, 2021 02:47

Yes I like your view point! Women like that such a weirdo ! Yeah she block and doesn’t even explain why didn’t say a single word I think they were just checking the websites or just enjoying playin with hearts!

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.