Helahel

What do you think we can do to cope with the iqida mental fights

What do you think we can do to cope with the iqida mental fights

Mohamed Created Jul 28, 2021 08:17
1 Comments

Al Salam alikoum was rahmout Allah was barakatoh

So I want to ask you what can we do as let's say parents I am not one but I wish to be ๐Ÿ˜… regarding all that iqida (theology} war we have 24/7 with young Muslims and our kids
I remember that I watched a video from gays threatening that they will come for our kids to make them "tolerant", here is the video
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ArOQF4kadHA

And this is an obvious,clear war but their is this subtle, passive wars that you really can't recognize untill you are fully aware of your enemies and their mindset.

So what do you think can you do.

I wish if I can marry someone to answer that question ๐Ÿ˜‚
And that is what I have done till now I committed to choose a wife that can help and is willing to help to change the world at least our little world ,what else can I do and what do you do ?

This topic has 3 comments

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 22, 2021 14:09

"There is no compulsion in religion, the right direction is clearly distinguished from the wrong." [2:256]

"O you who have believed, protect yourselves and your own families from a Fire whose fuel is mankind and stones, (and) over which are harsh, severe Angels, who do not disobey Allah in whatever He commands them and who perform whatever they are commanded to." [Quran 66:6]

Islam is simple. Leave the debating to the scholars about fiqh matters, don't engage in so much conversation with people who are forceful in their beliefs, this is unIslamic as the Ayat says above. Focus on saving yourself and family first, then worry about the rest of the world as Allah SWT told us this too.

Don't expect your wife to come in help you too much, even if she is a scholar. As a man, you must lead your family. It is in your hand to protect your family and put up safe guards accordingly. May Allah SWT protect you from all evil.

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 23, 2021 20:07

Stay connected to Quran, hold it tightly.
Kids seldom follow what's being told they follow what you do.
Qur'an describes at length about the nation of Lut AS if you teach them quran it's better or a trusted alim. Cause alot many people go into interpretation. I think making kids expert at Arabic will help them most as it's got many intricacies to itself Yani it's so faseeh and baleegh Yani I know it's something every Muslim must endeavour to learn but we hardly do. Translation is not exact thing.
Yani the very best translation still loses something, wallahoallam.

West has long lost it, Yani they are making laws to allow kids to avoid it if they are not sure the โž• means they can decide if they're wood. Yani even absurdity has limits.

Lili

Aug 24, 2021 06:22

This is a great question

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.