Helahel

RAISE YOUR HANDS VETERANS πŸ™‹ HOW'S YOUR EXPERIENCE BEEN HERE SO FAR?

RAISE YOUR HANDS VETERANS πŸ™‹ HOW'S YOUR EXPERIENCE BEEN HERE SO FAR?

Abrar Qureshi Created Jul 27, 2021 16:28
10 Comments

Assalam, So all the people who've been here for 1 or more years. How has your experience been so far?

This topic has 10 comments

Faizzan

Jul 27, 2021 17:24

It’s fantastic.
I have multiple types of people here .
Fake ,scammers, real , funny , emotional, all kinds of ,
Actually with helahel I found whole Islamic world.
Lots of people from multiple Islamic countries.

Don

Jul 27, 2021 18:07

Same old, I'm too young looking guy not fit. That what they said.

Muhammad

Jul 27, 2021 23:01

Start working out then...I myself im pretty skinny but I decided to do something about it..started months ago just body weight exercices(push ups mostly) and I've been seing great results.
Now I know that was never the problem to begin with, it just isn't time yet.
All we need is patience but I still recommend working out for yourself not for anyone else.

No Photo

Essentials2021

Jul 27, 2021 23:05

Forum is the best place to breathe. More people should join and share their finding the nimo experience. Lol

abdo the pure heart

Jul 27, 2021 23:48

I have been here for about 3 months * What I noticed is that the majority here are not serious about marriage!!!! And most of those we correspond with in good faith do not even bother to respond to messages!!!!!! This is regardless of the presence of scammers you know from their immediate response to messages!!!!! 3 months experience made me not expect anything from this site!!!!! The positive thing is this forum is for exchanging ideas and points of view, whatever the degree of differences between them

Farid

Jul 28, 2021 03:25

Let us know if you find Nemo. Asking for Dory.

Abrar Qureshi

Jul 28, 2021 07:28

@faizan yup it's a full house here isn't it? πŸ˜„
@Don I'm probably like you then, I don't look my age.
@Muhammad absolutely I've been working out for sometime now and it feels great.
@essentials true although it really depends on the topics. Haha, yes why don't you become the first to tell us about your experience πŸ˜‰
@Farid πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

No Photo

Essentials2021

Aug 2, 2021 01:15

Well,I have very little experience in search as I reality kept me busy with something else. But few years back for few months I tried in few renounce paid sites and funny thing is,I was more observing than searching the Nemo. Lol

Found most of the profiles are bit more bookish and very similar in terms of wording & impression.

Some of them are too details what people might not be interested to read or necessary at initial stage.

Some of the writing style straight away tell this person works in legal or admin. Hahah.

Any way let's not not say all in one go. All I felt is a profile is like a canopy that make one interested to go for starts and than main course. I think a profile is easier with basic infor rather than a detail essay.

So people learn little bit in every stage. your turn now.

Abrar Qureshi

Aug 2, 2021 15:28

@essentials, interesting. I feel people should just write headings on their profiles. Like book chapters. That's all we need to know in the initial phase πŸ˜„

No Photo

Essentials2021

Aug 5, 2021 00:37

Abrar,you got it right. Time will tell when to divulge more details.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.