Helahel

Age gap.

No Photo

Age gap.

Essentials2021 Created Jul 25, 2021 02:06
4 Comments

What should be the age for a man in 40s ? My look often mislead people about my age. Off line sometime I get interest from below 30s and feel uncomfortable.

This topic has 7 comments

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 22, 2021 14:25

As long as someone has reached physical (puberty) and mental maturity, they can get married to anyone of any older age. You can have an 80 year gap. A lot of sisters prefer older men. Even the Prophet SAW married Khadija when he was 25 and she was 40 (15 years older). He remained only married to her until she died.

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 22, 2021 14:51

Yes there is no certain rule for the age gap. You think you are a good match then go ahead.

Mohamed

Aug 22, 2021 14:58

Yeah the brothers above I can't disagree with them but if you want a number I would say 10 years or max 15 I. Case both are well matured .

Other than that would be less common.

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 22, 2021 15:57

A hadith referred usually is that a sahabi married an older woman Nabi Muhammad SAW asked won't it have been better if she was younger so you could play with her and she with you, that's the gist not the exact words.
Yani it's better to marry people who are near your age but otherwise is also acceptable. I guess it depends on the parties at play. Everyone else is just a guest.

No Photo

Essentials2021

Aug 22, 2021 21:52

Thanks for your nice comments brothers.

ALIWISEMIND ke

Sep 13, 2021 20:19

To me, religiously, age is not a factor, if both parties involved are mature. Culture may come in but that depend with individuals reaction to it; some ignore, while others worship it
Different people have got their preferences, so, its good we stop generalising and ask our prospective "suitors" of their preference, if we're not qualified, lets accepted the fact in stead of forcing them to change their preferences to accommodate us
Remember, somebody somewhere would accept us the way we are, if not, Allah has better plan for us, may be

Muhammad

Sep 13, 2021 20:25

Thanks everyone !
This is what we need here manchallah

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.