Helahel

Be Careful Please

Be Careful Please

Producer1990 Created Jul 24, 2021 20:26
26 Comments

I also recommend the comment of other members that "JAN "
has Kaaba Picture from Netherlands and Born in Jordan is Fruad and attempted very different types of way , which is I never seen or observed she did with me as I am in Dubai.
She asked me money 5700€ for purchase of oil and gas rigs items and told me return double. From that day I Blocked her. And I am 100% sure she is not a Lady it is a Gang of Cyber Criminals or an individual man who is looting people like this so be careful with those people who are not sharing their original profile pictures. Thanks for reading. I am surprised that it was not not knowing to me lot scammed are extremely bad but " JAN " did very different way of Digital Robbery . She mentioned her name (Sophia Jana Yassin).
I must say be careful may he or she is again joined with new ID to note and to know about her reporting and complaints by the people.

This topic has 34 comments

Samer

Jul 24, 2021 20:56

He must be that Norwegian engineer, he is famous scammer, he scammed a woman here. She panicked from that and gone with the wind. 😂

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 24, 2021 21:16

Moeen- jazaakallahu khayr for sharing.
Yes he is known but not enough hence why he is still trying to scam people.

Admin must be informed.
Samer- how do you know the lady panicked?! Some comments are unnecessary.

Samer

Jul 24, 2021 21:56

Grace, how do you know she didn't? I can't disclose classified chat. 🤐
Here in the forum are a lot of fakes😂

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 24, 2021 22:02

Because it happened that I know her very well. I don’t think you do at all. She does not know you.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 24, 2021 22:03

Maybe she found someone. Did she reveal anything in your classified chats?

abdo the pure heart

Jul 24, 2021 22:45

Indeed, a woman who puts a photo of the Kaaba, she is from Holland, she said that she is from Jordan, and she stipulated my WhatsApp number in order to continue the relationship !!! But I refused, is that her you're talking about ?? But it's not everyone who doesn't share their photo with others, it's definitely an impostor !!!! For example: me I decided to share my photo of which I will continue my life with her only and that is a choice

Producer1990

Jul 24, 2021 23:38

But I am 100% sure she is not a lady. He is a gangster or a gang of cyber criminals. I don't know about yours Experience but she writes that she is petroleum engineer in royal Dutch Oil and Gas. She sent me email of some and told me that " she is the and signaling are very week so please help me to get quote from some company I helped and I received the quote and I 100% sure that email is not of company it also his own creation , after that she asked me for loan of 5700€ and said that she will pay me double, on the spot I Blocked her or him.... but I am afraid of these people are dangerous for peace.

Abu Maryam.Salafi.

Jul 25, 2021 04:19

Norwegian engineers, and American doctors, where are you ???)))

Don

Jul 25, 2021 05:25

Did you lose any money?
First, any of a company matters do you think will ask someone in civilian to get help. There are rules and regulations to follow. That is why there is secretary in company to deal with such issues. Let me explain clearly as example that you know. Do you now know what kind of iphone they will release for next year? No, you do not, you might know the name, but not the specs. Now you see, it's a fraud.
What companies do is, if they reduce costs or need, they permit labor. And if that is not option, they get help from friendly company. Which means If oil production needs pipes, they discuss with that pipe company. Then they pay off afterward. And they have investors, keep in mind.
She works in damn oil production, there no company who doesn't want to involve. It's a lie. If you pay that person that much money, you won't get back and yet she will ask you more for it.
And please don't insult engineers, because there are better ones than me in Norway.

Faizzan

Jul 25, 2021 10:24

Now she will change her profile pic and name 😜😜

abdo the pure heart

Jul 25, 2021 11:29

We see that the majority of scammers use a feminist profile to track down male victims, what is strange is that the site cannot pay attention to these mercenaries during the registration process on the site ?? !!

Samer

Jul 25, 2021 12:30

As I said before the website love scammers, without them who will be here. They keep the website running and make people get busy. Even hier they discus religion too with their fake pictures. If you try to think about it you will know them.😉

Be careful for your data, google analytics love it too. If you have smartphone, probably hacked by a bigger scammer, called Pegasus. If you done nutty things, they will contact your mama😂

Producer1990

Jul 25, 2021 12:42

Yes it is possible that she or he will make new profile about new attempts

Producer1990

Jul 25, 2021 12:47

In our mail inbox almost daily we find some from Senegal, Ghana,Nigeria, Some Times America some Times U.K but when they share numbers it is from Africa. And always asking for money laundering, but this time I am surprised that never ever I could imagine that how much he or she cleverly doing all things to trape the people for looting money. Anyway we must be careful about new IDS

Don

Jul 25, 2021 12:48

I do get messages that saying, please contact me on this and that and this email. I will show you my picture. After massage been sent they deleted account. That email name was manly name. I mean are they stupid.

Producer1990

Jul 25, 2021 12:50

I think we should never share anymore until if the ladies not share their recent pictures. It is ok Islam and Hijaab but can a marriage be finalized without knowing and seeing faces of each others I mean Man and Woman.
So let it be practical with true and recent pictures.

Don

Jul 25, 2021 12:53

True, that is why I usually demand exchange instead paying.

bugenvile50

Jul 25, 2021 13:39

By this time JAN hv changed her profile. She is still around with her gang, looking for new victim. Maybe this time she will he 🙂

KhadijahCare2

Jul 25, 2021 16:26

I already met 4 scammers in online dating site.
But alhamdulilah, I never send any penny for them.
May Allah protect us from those people who doen't love themselves, who doesn't fears about afterlife.

abdo the pure heart

Jul 25, 2021 21:24

I suspect the NOUR DALATI profile is JAN's new one but I'm not sure but anyway you have to be careful

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 28, 2021 14:04

I always say that we should be aware. But not all people who don't put their pictures are scammers, tbh I don't put my pic here for privacy only and because of fake profiles but of course if someone is interested we can have a video call and exchange pics too.
May allah grant you the right one ameen

Cool.style

Jul 29, 2021 09:56

Jan is big liar she or he asked me for 5700 euro she is so stupied liar she have 2 holland numbers at whats app
Now she disactive her account here

Cool.style

Jul 29, 2021 10:04

She asked u to send mail 4 mr futshii
I google 4 asia rig company its not exist lol
She said 4 me that story

Cool.style

Jul 29, 2021 10:06

She send u copy of chaquie bay 570 000 euro

Cool.style

Jul 29, 2021 10:18

Its the lastmassge from him
Hahaha lets smile
Salam
Yes I will commence another job here in September because the company has just renewed my contract here Subhaan Allah.
I will be here till September.

Trust you doing great today InshaaAllah.
Please I would need a little favour,
Please help me get the materials fee of Five thousand seven hundred Euro across to Mr Futoshi and I will give back in double soon as I get off this rig .
I need to get that little money across to Mr Futoshi for materials but I can't access my online banking application from this location due to the very poor and unstable satellite signal out here,I have tried countless time but to no avail 😞it's so frustrating ,May Allah make it easy 🤲.
I need those materials here to perfect the good work I have done here in case of subsequent jobs.
Just finished an emergency  meeting now with the representative of directors on board and  they insist my work will have to be complete before getting a chopper pass to get off the rig to cash my cheque as regards paying for the materials.

Please help me get that much money across to Mr Futoshi so the materials be cargoed ASAP, I  will double the payback by weekend  when my work here is complete InshaaAllah
It's  really important and urgent,I don't want that little issue to delay the total completion of the job here.
Really hate to bother you but guess I have no choice, I can't reach out to anyone outside this country because of the poor satellite signal provider out here, I hope this won't be much of a stress for you?
I will really appreciate this assistance.
Will double the payback .

I will draft an email to request for their payment details and pate it here so you forward to Me Futoshi.
I will appreciate this assistance my dear.

Assalamu Alaikum Wr Wb

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 29, 2021 14:41

Subhanallah- may Allah destroy him for using his name shamelessly to abuse and hurt people. Ameen

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 29, 2021 14:42

His Beautiful Names***

tjsayb

Jul 29, 2021 22:08

Jazakum LLLAHU khair @Moeen, he or she is a big scammer, copy of his or her last message 👇
Salam
So sorry to hear about your I'll health ,may Allah heal you Aamiin.
Trust you get better soon enough InshaaAllah.
Please help me get the materials fee of Five thousand seven hundred Euro across to Mr Futoshi and I will give back in double soon as I get off this rig .
I need to get that little money across to Mr Futoshi for materials but I can't access my online banking application from this location due to the very poor and unstable satellite signal out here,I have tried countless time but to no avail 😞it's so frustrating ,May Allah make it easy 🤲.
I need those materials here to perfect the good work I have done here in case of subsequent jobs.
Just finished an emergency  meeting now with the representative of directors on board and  they insist my work will have to be complete before getting a chopper pass to get off the rig to cash my cheque as regards paying for the materials.

Please help me get that much money across to Mr Futoshi so the materials be cargoed ASAP, I  will double the payback by weekend  when my work here is complete InshaaAllah
It's  really important and urgent,I don't want that little issue to delay the total completion of the job here.
Really hate to bother you but guess I have no choice, I can't reach out to anyone outside this country because of the poor satellite signal provider out here, I hope this won't be much of a stress for you?

I will draft an email to request for their payment details and pate it here so you forward to Me Futoshi.

Assalamu Alaikum Wr Wb

Cool.style

Jul 29, 2021 22:15

She or he. Send u a women pic at the rig? Hahaha
Clover liar

tjsayb

Jul 29, 2021 22:18

His or her last message to me👇
Salam
So sorry to hear about your I'll health ,may Allah heal you Aamiin.
Trust you get better soon enough InshaaAllah.

Assalamu Alaikum Wr Wb

tjsayb

Jul 29, 2021 22:23

I'm a Nigerian, JAN want to scam me🤣🤣🤣

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 30, 2021 00:45

Tjsayb- lol

Cool.style

Jul 30, 2021 16:52

New nick name jana from marroc today lol with cute girl pic

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 30, 2021 22:06

May Allah destroy scammers, Ameen

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.