Helahel

Why!!!

No Photo

Why!!!

majidm Created Jul 22, 2021 10:32
6 Comments

Why is it that, having extra marital relationship or having a side chick or just simply chatting or having fun with a woman is acceptable by the society in general, but polygamy is not accepted?

This topic has 6 comments

Faizzan

Jul 22, 2021 10:48

its sanatic agenda to show every HALAL things as Taboo.
now in my country having girlfriend/boyfriend is too common that if anyone doesnt have , people see this as Taboo.

saitaan keeping us away from every halal things.

No Photo

majidm

Jul 22, 2021 11:06

Totally agree with you brother.

I did a small research recently and i was surprised by the results.

we asked few married Muslim women 2 questions.

Question 1: What if you find out your husband is having an affair with another woman. (BTW its haram to do so)
most of the reply was like this,, he has his own life - Allah will deal with him - i will make him promise to stop - i will leave him if he doesn't stop -

Question 2: What if your husband has another wife. (BTW its Halal to do so)
most of the reply was like this,, i will want a divorce - i will leave him he should go and live with the other wife -

can you see the replies... May Allah Guide Us,

abdo the pure heart

Jul 22, 2021 11:15

A true Muslim stays away from immorality, what appears and what is hidden, and all of this is an imitation of the West only. As for polygamy, the current era does not allow it, and you rarely find a woman who accepts it. The best thing a person can do is to choose a life partner to complete life together and be a support for each other through thick and thin. in bad times

Faizzan

Jul 22, 2021 13:33

majidm...... wow amazing answer .

No Photo

Grace

Jul 22, 2021 13:38

Assalum alaikum
I am in favour of polygamy. However, nearly all the brothers I have come across cannot fulfil the responsibilities of having more than one wife. I think I met only two who were able to enter polygamy: financially, time wise. Islam is very clear about the conditions for polygamy.

Abu Maryam.Salafi.

Jul 22, 2021 15:10

Because the worldly dirt is sweeter for people than the laws of the Creator

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.