Helahel

Should a Christian woman be veiled in a muslim country?

Should a Christian woman be veiled in a muslim country?

americanfrenchie Created Jul 18, 2021 00:42
68 Comments

Hello this is my question: Should a Christian woman be veiled in a muslim country?
Thank's for your answers.

This topic has 68 comments

Abu Maryam.Salafi.

Jul 18, 2021 00:45

Christian women should also wear a veil in a Christian country, since the Bible orders women to cover themselves,))

americanfrenchie

Jul 18, 2021 00:56

My question is where is it in a MUSLIM country? (understand that Muslim countries accept or not that non-Muslim women can be veiled or not?)

Abu Maryam.Salafi.

Jul 18, 2021 01:01

If you are really a Christian, you should cover your body, both in Muslim and Christian countries,,))

Mohamed

Jul 18, 2021 06:39

No they don't . I will speak about Egypt since I know everything about it .

In Egypt we have many many christians roughly 10million population, the christian women non of them wear veil or anything. And no one even consider thinking about telling them to cover up with veil. they are not Not harassed we the Muslims know that they are not following our religion and so they are not obligated to wear like us,or live like us or eat like eat so some eat pork and drink alcohol, simply they can live like ppl live in west, that is why many Russians and Ukrainians live in Egypt In Sharm alshakih which is beach city but that has nothing to do with any shakih😂
They have even n*de beaches,night clubs and all sort of that stuff.

That is about Egypt , and so do many Muslim lands but Egypt since it has many christians and many other reasons it is much more losses When it comes to the Islamic rules.

So you are not forced but you by yourself may want to do so to avoid unnecessary attention and to be more free to move anywhere so ppl don't look to you as tourist or so.

Hameedshah77

Jul 18, 2021 14:32

Yes it's necessary for her if she follow the rules
But not by force because she independent
In my country Pakistan no one follow the rules so no problem because thay are also a respect citizen

abdo the pure heart

Jul 18, 2021 21:34

Hello, how can it be a condition!!! And we see Muslim women in an Islamic country who do not wear the hijab!!!!! I think that everything stems from the heart, and I think that when a woman decides to wear the veil, she gives the veil its right and stays away from everything that distorts it by following the Islamic morals, because by wearing it, she has become an ambassador for the Muslim woman.

Soniya

Jul 19, 2021 01:32

What do you mean by veil? you mean face covering or head covering? Both are cultural practices, not islamic at all. As muslim women, we just have to wear modest clothing. Hope this makes sense.

Abu Maryam.Salafi.

Jul 19, 2021 03:40

Muslim women wear a niqab and hijab, and undressed women who do not wear a niqab or hijab can not call themselves Muslim women, because they do not obey Allah,

Soniya

Jul 19, 2021 03:56

Like I said...its cultural. There are many kinds of muslims. It also depends on where you go.

Soniya

Jul 19, 2021 03:56

Like I said...its cultural. There are many kinds of muslims. It also depends on where you go.

Soniya

Jul 19, 2021 04:04

Also, stop embarrassing yourself by using crude terms like "undressed women". No one is talking about that. There are women on this website here too, so don't be so crude. The original poster asked about veils and thats what we are talking about here.

Abu Maryam.Salafi.

Jul 19, 2021 04:35

Varieties of Muslims ??)) How interesting, ,,What kind of Muslims do undressed women belong to??))

Soniya

Jul 19, 2021 04:38

^Ok, gross illiterate guy. I'll just block you
Hope, I don't get to see your messages anymore.

Abu Maryam.Salafi.

Jul 19, 2021 04:41

It's not for you to judge me )) Black is called black, and white is white, undressed women are called undressed))

Abu Maryam.Salafi.

Jul 19, 2021 04:42

Believe me, and I am not very pleased to see you ))

abdo the pure heart

Jul 19, 2021 11:29

النقاش بإحترام من فضلكم، كل مرأة هي حرة في إرتداء الحجاب من عدمه و لا يجوز محاسبتها أو فرضه عليها !!!!الله وحده من يحاسب عباده، كل لها قناعاتها في الموضوع و يجب إحترامه
Discuss with respect, please, every woman is free to wear the veil or not, and it is not permissible to hold her accountable or impose it on her!!!! God is the only one who holds his servants accountable, all of them have their own convictions in the matter and must be respected

Abu Maryam.Salafi.

Jul 19, 2021 12:03

Let no one impose their misguided views with Islam, That's right, they are free and have nothing to do with Islam, Muslim women are those who observe the guidance of Allah and cover themselves,

Samer

Jul 19, 2021 13:02

I would like to give everybody the answer from the Quran that the Hijab and even more than that are a mandatory to Muslim women. The first one.
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا تَدْخُلُوا بُيُوتَ النَّبِيِّ إِلَّا أَن يُؤْذَنَ لَكُمْ إِلَى طَعَامٍ غَيْرَ نَاظِرِينَ إِنَاهُ وَلَكِنْ إِذَا دُعِيتُمْ فَادْخُلُوا فَإِذَا طَعِمْتُمْ فَانتَشِرُوا وَلَا مُسْتَأْنِسِينَ لِحَدِيثٍ إِنَّ ذَلِكُمْ كَانَ يُؤْذِي النَّبِيَّ فَيَسْتَحْيِي مِنكُمْ وَاللَّهُ لَا يَسْتَحْيِي مِنَ الْحَقِّ وَإِذَا سَأَلْتُمُوهُنَّ مَتَاعًا فَاسْأَلُوهُنَّ مِن وَرَاء حِجَابٍ ذَلِكُمْ أَطْهَرُ لِقُلُوبِكُمْ وَقُلُوبِهِنَّ وَمَا كَانَ لَكُمْ أَن تُؤْذُوا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ وَلَا أَن تَنكِحُوا أَزْوَاجَهُ مِن بَعْدِهِ أَبَدًا إِنَّ ذَلِكُمْ كَانَ عِندَ اللَّهِ عَظِيمًا.الأحزاب: 53

In English. Surah Al Ahzab verse 53
O Ye who believe! Enter not the dwellings of the Prophet for a meal without waiting for the proper time, unless permission be granted you. But if ye are invited, enter, and, when your meal is ended, then disperse. Linger not for conversation. Lo! that would cause annoyance to the Prophet, and he would be shy of (asking) you (to go); but Allah is not shy of the truth. And when ye ask of them (the wives of the Prophet) anything, ask it of them from behind a curtain. That is purer for your hearts and for their hearts. And it is not for you to cause annoyance to the messenger of Allah, nor that ye should ever marry his wives after him. Lo! that in Allah's sight would be an enormity.

Samer

Jul 19, 2021 13:14

The second one.
يَا أَيُّهَا النَّبِيُّ قُلْ لِأَزْوَاجِكَ وَبَنَاتِكَ وَنِسَاءِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ يُدْنِينَ عَلَيْهِنَّ مِنْ جَلَابِيبِهِنَّ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ أَدْنَىٰ أَنْ يُعْرَفْنَ فَلَا يُؤْذَيْنَ ۗ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ غَفُورًا رَحِيمًا. 59 الأحزاب

In English. Al-Ahzab : 59
O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to bring down over themselves [part] of their outer garments. That is more suitable that they will be known and not be abused. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.

Samer

Jul 19, 2021 13:34

The third one is more obvious if you understand it?
وَقُل لِّلْمُؤْمِنَاتِ يَغْضُضْنَ مِنْ أَبْصَارِهِنَّ وَيَحْفَظْنَ فُرُوجَهُنَّ وَلَا يُبْدِينَ زِينَتَهُنَّ إِلَّا مَا ظَهَرَ مِنْهَا وَلْيَضْرِبْنَ بِخُمُرِهِنَّ عَلَى جُيُوبِهِنَّ وَلَا يُبْدِينَ زِينَتَهُنَّ إِلَّا لِبُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوْ آبَائِهِنَّ أَوْ آبَاء بُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوْ أَبْنَائِهِنَّ أَوْ أَبْنَاء بُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوْ إِخْوَانِهِنَّ أَوْ بَنِي إِخْوَانِهِنَّ أَوْ بَنِي أَخَوَاتِهِنَّ أَوْ نِسَائِهِنَّ أَوْ مَا مَلَكَتْ أَيْمَانُهُنَّ أَوِ التَّابِعِينَ غَيْرِ أُوْلِي الْإِرْبَةِ مِنَ الرِّجَالِ أَوِ الطِّفْلِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يَظْهَرُوا عَلَى عَوْرَاتِ النِّسَاء وَلَا يَضْرِبْنَ بِأَرْجُلِهِنَّ لِيُعْلَمَ مَا يُخْفِينَ مِن زِينَتِهِنَّ وَتُوبُوا إِلَى اللَّهِ جَمِيعًا أَيُّهَا الْمُؤْمِنُونَ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ . النور,اية 31

In English. Surah An-Nur, verse 31.
And say to the believing women that they cast down their looks (they keep away from prohibited) and guard their chastity. They should not display their ornaments except what is visible (hands, face and feet), and let them wear (cover) their head-coverings over their collar. And they should not display their ornaments except to their husbands or their fathers, or the fathers of their husbands, or their sons, or the sons of their husbands, or their brothers, or their brothers’ sons, or their sisters’ sons, or women, or those whom their right hands possess (concubines), or the male servants not having need of women, or the children who have not attained knowledge of what is hidden of women. And let them not strike their feet so that what they hide of their ornaments may be known. O believers repent to Allah altogether! So that you may have Salvation.

Read this part? ( And let them not strike their feet so that what they hide of their ornaments may be known. O believers repent to Allah altogether! So that you may have Salvation).

The first and the second verses are enough to understand the whole thing. But this last one you can understand not only the Hijab is mandatory but even more than that. Anyway this is what I understand from the Quran. I will be back to give my opinion about the topic. 😏

americanfrenchie

Jul 20, 2021 22:21

Cease fire ! Cease fire please !
I just wanted to ask a question about Christian women and the veil in muslim countries. Not to provoke a clash of ideas!

abdo the pure heart

Jul 20, 2021 23:32

Where is the shooting!!!!!!!!!!! We are peaceful, but some forget that we live in the 21st century and the time and place are different, so we must adapt, not dissolve.

Mohamed

Jul 20, 2021 23:39

Btw cuz many ppl got me wrong and thought that I am ok with n*de beachs and drinking or anything Haram .. no I am not , I am saying what ppl do here and what is the limits and what is the reality looks like .

*n*de beaches are not ok and they are Haram.
*Drinking is one of the biggest sins in Islam and not ok for sure. I never ever in my life drank or even know what it's smell.
* Nights clubs and all that sort of bad places I am not on with .
*I try to be strict muslim.
*Adultery is one of the biggest sins in Islam and I never had it with any women In my life ever.

I hate drinking and sinning and adultery.

Faizzan

Jul 21, 2021 06:36

It’s depends on particular Islamic country.
If she is in a country where veil is followed strictly the she must follow ( Advisable)
It’s generally as simple as ( we go any country so we usually follow rule and regulations of that country)

No Photo

Grace

Jul 21, 2021 14:30

Assalum alaikum

To cover in Islam is compulsory and there are rules as to how we cover.
It is not a cultural issue but rather a command of Allah. Whether women decide to obey Allah or not is their choice but we are not allowed to distort the commands of Allah and lie by saying they are not commands but choices or cultural matters. We must not judge and pray for their guidance.
We are all sinners: one sin that is dangerous is to change the words of Allah to fit our desires and justify our wrongdoings. One must be honest and accept that they are sinning.
Finally, important to know that we must seek knowledge. Islam is knowledge not based on opinions.

AmericanFrenchie- are you real?

Soniya

Jul 22, 2021 01:11

^ you need to learn to comprehend first what I said above.
No where I said that covering is optional. I’m talking about headwear and face covering/veil. Those things are not mentioned in Quran (no matter what you say). The Quran doesn’t SPECIFY that women must cover their hair or face. All it says there is to wear modest clothing that covers chest/bosom area. Now, you can post your twisted meanings or translations here from various sites...I won’t reply further.

No Photo

Grace

Jul 22, 2021 03:39

Soniya- please learn about Islam. Am glad you decided to stop replying because you are spreading confusion and falsehood.
Jazaakallahu khayr

No Photo

majidm

Jul 22, 2021 11:18

Soniya this statement of yours is not appropriate " There are many kinds of muslims" islam is one and its the same for everyone muslims don't define islam, quran and hadidth defines it.

No Photo

Grace

Jul 22, 2021 13:39

Majidm- Masha’Allah excellent

Abrar Qureshi

Jul 22, 2021 15:24

@Grace couldn't have put it better, but the ego of humans is limitless.

No Photo

Grace

Jul 22, 2021 15:51

Abrar- jazaakallahu khayr

Soniya

Jul 22, 2021 21:35

I could care less...
Go ahead.. wrap your poor, oppressed women in burka, shuttlec**k burka (LOL), face veil or any black burlap sack. I feel sorry for them ...but just saying, Islam gives free will. If these women are happy to wear them, then sure.. no problem. But don’t force them. It makes you all look like illiterate cavemen

Mohamed

Jul 22, 2021 23:07

@soniya.....Take great care that kind of talk is very dangerous , calling names to names to the hijab is similar to what this ayah was sent for

﴿وَلَئِنْ سَأَلْتَهُمْ لَيَقُولُنَّ إِنَّمَا كُنَّا نَخُوضُ وَنَلْعَبُ ۚ قُلْ أَبِاللَّهِ وَآيَاتِهِ وَرَسُولِهِ كُنْتُمْ تَسْتَهْزِئُونَ﴾
(65) And if you ask them, they will surely say, "We were only conversing and playing." Say, "Is it Allāh and His verses and His Messenger that you were mocking?"

لَا تَعْتَذِرُوا قَدْ كَفَرْتُمْ بَعْدَ إِيمَانِكُمْ ۚ إِنْ نَعْفُ عَنْ طَائِفَةٍ مِنْكُمْ نُعَذِّبْ طَائِفَةً بِأَنَّهُمْ كَانُوا مُجْرِمِينَ
Make ye no excuses: ye have rejected Faith after ye had accepted it. If We pardon some of you, We will punish others amongst you, for that they are in sin. View more verses

Sorat Al tawba سورة التوبة

You called what the mothers of Muslims were wearing very bad words.

And I don't think you have any evidence in what you said btw.

So take care and read the Quran Aya I mentioned above and don't take it personally as your life purpose to prove that hijab is wrong.

Mohamed

Jul 22, 2021 23:09

And idk where is the oppressed women actually 🤔

Reverts all over the world wear hijab and niqab and no one oppresses them to do so.

No Photo

Grace

Jul 22, 2021 23:25

Soniya- did you not say you won’t reply further?
Mohammed- beautiful and beneficial versées. Jazaakallahu khayr

Soniya

Jul 22, 2021 23:59

Grace, the only reason I replied is because you were spewing nonsense. When I said “many kinds of muslims”... I meant “culturally”... you should probably get your IQ checked. You can’t seem to comprehend basic sentences
Also, to people who got offended by what i said regarding afghan burka..That’s what it’s literally called in English (maybe some of you don’t speak English). But ya, Google it, not sure why helahel censored the name of the burka that I mentioned above.

Soniya

Jul 23, 2021 00:12

Anyways, I shouldnt give attention to seriously low-IQ people like Grace. If not low IQ then it seems like he/she is desperate for attention. Hope, I won't be able to see your comments anymore after blocking you. Bye !

No Photo

Grace

Jul 23, 2021 00:30

I think Soniya is not too happy.

Mohamed

Jul 23, 2021 01:15

Hay why you are so angry .. this is not sense at all you have an idea that hijab is not mandatory this idea is not you and don't defend it like you would defend yourself.

I can and want to discuss that topic with you but only if you know why you discuss it and not taking it personally.

I speak English not as native of course and I am proud that I am speaking Arabic 💪💪 the Quran is in Arabic and prophet Muhammad peace be upon him is Arabian idk why would I feel any proud to speak in English other than using it to communicate with English speaker.

Some ppl I think say that to immigrants they don't speak English as discrimination and I don't think you mean that cuz you yourself is not western you are afghan and christians and Jews won't be satisfied with you untill you be with them .so take care not to be fooled to make conflicts with your true ppl just to follow the shinny stronger ppl who again won't ever be satisfied with you .
"وَلَنْ تَرْضَىٰ عَنْكَ الْيَهُودُ وَلَا النَّصَارَىٰ حَتَّىٰ تَتَّبِعَ مِلَّتَهُمْ ۗ قُلْ إِنَّ هُدَى اللَّهِ هُوَ الْهُدَىٰ ۗ وَلَئِنِ اتَّبَعْتَ أَهْوَاءَهُمْ بَعْدَ الَّذِي جَاءَكَ مِنَ الْعِلْمِ ۙ مَا لَكَ مِنَ اللَّهِ مِنْ وَلِيٍّ وَلَا نَصِيرٍ

English

Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion. Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance." Wert thou to follow their desires after the knowledge which hath reached thee, then wouldst thou find neither Protector nor helper against Allah"

Mohamed

Jul 23, 2021 01:23

And the Jews will never be pleased with you nor the Christians unless you follow their creed. Say, `Allâh's guidance is the only perfect and true guidance.' If you were to follow their low desires after there has come to you this perfect knowledge, you shall have from Allâh neither a protecting friend, nor any helper.

Sorat Al baqara
Ayah 120

No Photo

Widiyo

Jul 23, 2021 03:58

Bismillah.
@Soniya, how are you sister, our brothers and sister have explained about hijab very well as part of sharia Islam. They are right hijab is a mandatory order that given clearly in Al Quran. Al Ahzab: 59 and An Noor: 31 are the basic foundation of the rules, the highest law of that madatory order. Then the detail of how you must wear it (the proper way you wear hijab) is completed by explaination on hadith as the second basis of Islamic law after Quran. That's why Muslims must learn about Quran and Hadith, because hadith will explain the detail rules that mention in Quran. And how we learn them, we need ulamaa as our teachers. That's why muslims will find some different interpretation from different ulamaa. But all ulamaa agreed that hijab is a must for muslim women since the enter the puberty ages. It is not a culture.

Here one of the hadith that explains the part of muslima's body can be exposed in front of non mahram. Because there are still some hadith that complete explanations of wearing hijab.

Narrated Aisha (the Prophet's wife): Asma, daughter of Abu Bakr, entered upon the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) wearing thin clothes. The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) turned his attention from her. He said: 'O Asma, when a woman reaches the age of menstruation, it does not suit her that she displays her parts of body except this and this, and he pointed to her face and hands.

Abu Dawud, Book 32, Number 4092

And @americanfrencher like one of our brothers here said, it is true that not all of muslim countries make regulation that non muslim women must wear hijab like muslim women. It depends on the policy of each country itself.

Allahu alam

Soniya

Jul 23, 2021 04:18

Muhamed..you are overly sensitive. I just stated a fact....that some people can't speak English (not trying to humiliate anyone.) For example, I can't speak Arabic, French, Mandarin, Punjabi etc. (thats a fact..right??)
Btw, I don't consider myself western/white/caucasian etc. Not sure why you are insinuating that in your comment. I am Pakistani (I even put that in my my profile). I also don't take sides. I try to be unbiased..
All I am saying is that in Quran...its not specified to cover hair for women. Now, there are many hadiths (yes, they mention Hijab). But there are many people who just follow Quran.

Mohamed

Jul 23, 2021 04:45

Ok sorry if I got you wrong .

But following Quran. Without Hadith is not what Allah asked you to do in Quran Quran so how do you solve this contradictory

Soniya

Jul 23, 2021 05:35

This lady explains it better than me. Just saying, you don't have to agree with her.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J5bDhMP9lQ

Mohamed

Jul 23, 2021 06:32

I wish you read this reply Which I made on hurry 😃 , it is long and may have mistakes, if so the mistakes are from the s**tan and the tawfeeq is from Allah عز و جل

I saw that video before and she is not a scholar as far as I can tell and she doesn't have this huge amount of knowledge to make this intellectual fatwa .

So I saw it again to reply to her cuz she is making and spreeeding fitna and wait to know that she is saying to the prophet Muhammad peace be upon him that he is wrong and she is correct in the last part I will talk about that , so my reply to her is as follows we don't have everything stated in Quran and Allah make the source of our religion rules is from Quran and what prophet Muhammad peace be upon him directed us too . What is my evidence for the last sentence it is from the Quran itself
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
الَّذِينَ يَتَّبِعُونَ الرَّسُولَ النَّبِيَّ الْأُمِّيَّ الَّذِي يَجِدُونَهُ مَكْتُوبًا عِنْدَهُمْ فِي التَّوْرَاةِ وَالْإِنْجِيلِ يَأْمُرُهُمْ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَيَنْهَاهُمْ عَنِ الْمُنْكَرِ وَيُحِلُّ لَهُمُ الطَّيِّبَاتِ وَيُحَرِّمُ عَلَيْهِمُ الْخَبَائِثَ وَيَضَعُ عَنْهُمْ إِصْرَهُمْ وَالْأَغْلَالَ الَّتِي كَانَتْ عَلَيْهِمْ ۚ فَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا بِهِ وَعَزَّرُوهُ وَنَصَرُوهُ وَاتَّبَعُوا النُّورَ الَّذِي أُنْزِلَ مَعَهُ ۙ أُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْمُفْلِحُونَ

`Those who follow this perfect Messenger, the Arab Prophet whom they find described in the Torah and the Evangel which are with them, who enjoins upon them that which is right and forbids them that which is wrong, and who makes lawful for them all the pure and good things, and makes unlawful all the impure and bad things, and who relieves them of their heavy burden and shackles that weigh them down. Indeed those who believe in him and honour him and serve him and follow the light that has been sent down with him, it is these who will attain their goal.'
سورة الأعراف أية ١٥٧

So when you know what the prophet set as rules we don't follow the lady in video , note that even the ayahat that you are following she is not applicable to her clothes she is not covering her upper chest which is directly stated in ayaat.

And she said that we have 2 rules to approve the women clothes taken from the old scholars, that 2 are ;
1- it is based on the rule of the women in society
2- customs of the society .

Fair ok that is way of context so according to her rules if you live in Africa with the ppl who wear no clothes at all the halal dress code is to wear nothing at all . Is that what you think Allah would be pleased with or prophet Muhammad peace be upon him would allow ? Is that logical since that women use logic .
What about not following the customs of nonmuslims and wlaaa and baraa . What does she reply to the fact that prophet Muhammad peace be upon him stated as rules to counter what the Jews and christians and grow our beard and shave our moustache , and to fast the 2 days instead of one day to counter doing what Jews do ? She take the rules from the non Muslim culture and want that to be the Islamic rules 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 . That is for sure not what prophet Muhammad peace be upon him would be ok with.
Second rule of the women in society here she directly make a lay that rule meant if she was a slave or not .

Not her profession ,if work want you to wear mini skirt that what flight attendants wear then the halal dress code is mini skirt ,wow Allah will ask her heavily about what she spreeds on intention.

Then comes the vaguely introduced term of hijab ok leave that and stick to what you say so Allah according to that women asked the Muslim women to cover her hair and her breasts and cleavage , so what in that is not clear about covering your hair ?
I don't think we need to go further since she said with her fogged talk that Allah asked women to cover her hair with scarf and cleavage, breasts using same scarf and I really don't care what that is called khiamr or hijab but it must hide your hair ears and your cleavage and Nick.

Here is ends her point about the veil and introduce the feminism.
So about getting out of home and dive into community that is not traditions that is Quran

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

وَقَرْنَ فِي بُيُوتِكُنَّ وَلَا تَبَرَّجْنَ تَبَرُّجَ الْجَاهِلِيَّةِ الْأُولَىٰ ۖ وَأَقِمْنَ الصَّلَاةَ وَآتِينَ الزَّكَاةَ وَأَطِعْنَ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ ۚ إِنَّمَا يُرِيدُ اللَّهُ لِيُذْهِبَ عَنْكُمُ الرِّجْسَ أَهْلَ الْبَيْتِ وَيُطَهِّرَكُمْ تَطْهِيرًا

And remain in your houses with grace and dignity (you being the mothers of the believers will not be allowed to merry) and do not show yourselves off as (did the women) in the bygone days of ignorance (who displayed their finery), and observe Prayer, present the Zakât (- the purifying dues) regularly and obey Allâh and His Messenger. Members of the house (of the Prophet of God)! verily, Allâh desires to rid you of (all) uncleanliness and to purify you completely.

سورة الأحزاب أية ٣٣

Then the story of the women who led an army of Muslims sahabah , that is for sure not as stated by her I am sure of that this is not Islamicly correct

Then back to hijab and is she laying here ? No one like no one on earth can introduce more words to Quran not even a single letter not to mention all that she said that is interpretation

And then the unknown sources of the fatwa can she actually show us the whole fatwa what was the question when was it questioned and how did question that cuz that is the base of fatwa fatwa can change idk if he was asking about learning limit to know how to read the Quran properly or another question .. this is out of context answer out of context fatwa

The second thing can actually get her out of Islam cuz she is making fun of a Hadith of prophet Muhammad peace be upon him ❌🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫
I couldn't find a link or translation for that Hadith in English but I found one in Arabic
https://www.islamweb.net/ar/fatwa/316378/
And the other one of licking ulcer excreting puss that is also Hadith but she is now pushing me to think that she is not ok with that Hadith and you know if anyone simply wasn't ok with even one letter of any good grade Hadith he is out of Islam cuz simply he says to the prophet Muhammad peace be upon him the massneger of Allah that your talk is false and I am correct ,ok go to your jannah then not Allah jannah that is the fair trade .

No Photo

Widiyo

Jul 23, 2021 08:06

@Mohamed بارك الله فيكم
We have done what we have to do, advise and give knowledge to others. So if they keep on their mind about their own point of view and what they believe, so let us give the rest to Allah. We leave the debate is better for us.
الله يغفر لنا جميعا

Abrar Qureshi

Jul 23, 2021 10:09

It's all about the ego's, nothing else guys so chill.

No Photo

Grace

Jul 23, 2021 11:17

Widiyo - agree ما شاء الله
No need to debate if the individual is not willing to listen.

Mohamed

Jul 23, 2021 13:32

Ok I agree with you all 🤝

Soniya

Jul 23, 2021 16:01

Abrar keeps saying egos like a mantra. He does not know that people have differing views regardless if you think they are right/wrong. Thats the point I am trying to make. You don't have to agree with what I say or anyone else.
I wish our muslim community was more open minded. Anyways, I could care less. bye

No Photo

majidm

Jul 23, 2021 18:31

“I wish our Muslim community was more open minded”. Guys this says all… she is trying to make us open minded.. 🤦‍♀️

I’m also a Pakistani.. and she has nothing to do with Pakistan By the way… she has converted to being Canadian 😆😆

No Photo

majidm

Jul 23, 2021 18:38

Oh my my..” many people who just follow Quran”… guys there is an Agenda here.. may Allah protect us all..

Sister just following Quran and not following Hadidth is “Kafir “

May Allah Guide you to the straight path.

No Photo

Grace

Jul 23, 2021 18:48

Ameen.
There was last year a ‘sister’ who claimed to be Muslim and was extremely skilled at instigating issues/ debates to create opportunities for her to belittle our Prophet sallallahu alaihi wa Salam and cause hostility between members. When I realised, I confronted her and told her she did not seem to be Muslim, she deleted her account. Her comments can be found on the forum.
I am not saying that the sister is not Muslim but I will not be surprised if there is indeed an agenda.
May Allah protect all Muslims from all evil. Ameen.

Mohamed

Jul 23, 2021 19:39

Ok I saw another big aqida problem , in every day prayer we ask Allah not to be from the misguided ppl in Las ayah of sorat Al fatehah , why cuz in Islam their is certain things that has only one view for right and wrong and so I don't think that there is views when It comes to the hijab ,maybe the color of it has views niqab also has views but hijab no it does not.

Abrar Qureshi

Jul 23, 2021 21:04

Guy's bottom line: won't you all try your best to please your creator? Take any small opportunity to make give us rewards, a place in jannah. Isn't that what it's all about? But there are some people who take any small opportunity to get away from Islam as much as possible. Only if they had understood the Qur'an and our glorious relegion. May Allah bless us and us all.

No Photo

majidm

Jul 24, 2021 04:06

@Grace
You are right… there is Ahmedi (Quadyani) a sect of people who do not follow the Hadidth. But they call themselves Muslims . They have their own prophets and stuff Astagfirullah ( a mess to be honest)
they are declared as “non -Muslims” by the government of Pakistan.

I am just saying, I am not sure, Allah knows best.. but I think this lady is …

No Photo

Grace

Jul 24, 2021 04:37

May Allah guide her and us Ameen.

Soniya

Jul 26, 2021 00:01

^Im not Ahmadi. Even if I was... then so what?? That’s not up to you how I practice Islam.
Btw, you should revoke your Pakistani citizenship. Jinnah separated Pakistan from India because muslims were marginalized in India back then. He didn’t create any rule of discrimination in Pakistan against any minorities whether they were Shia, Ahmadi, non Muslims etc. Shame on our current politicians who are making the discrimination laws... I’m glad Imran Khan is making it better for minorities in Pakistan. Pakistan is not just for Sunni Muslims. Get over yourself. Pick a book once in a while and read why Pakistan was created in the first place. Also, read about Jinnah.

No Photo

majidm

Jul 26, 2021 04:35

@Soniya . There is no point talking to you, you are delusional… you are seriously lacking knowledge.. Ask Allah to guide you.

Jazak’Allah khair

No Photo

majidm

Jul 26, 2021 04:35

@Soniya . There is no point talking to you, you are delusional… you are seriously lacking knowledge.. Ask Allah to guide you.

Jazak’Allah khair

Soniya

Jul 26, 2021 07:19

^stop coming up with dumb comebacks. I am trying to say that Pakistan is for everyone (whether they are Shia, Sunni, non Muslims, Ahmadi etc). Do you lack comprehension skills. You have no right to tell anyone how they should practice Islam or how they should live their lives. I mean what’s in it for you? Get over yourself and focus on improving yourself. This is the kind of mentality I’m trying to address here. Anyways bye

No Photo

majidm

Jul 26, 2021 13:43

You don’t know what your saying… your ignorance says call.. everyone here feels the same.. 😂

No Photo

Heartfelt

Jul 26, 2021 19:41

To answer AmericanFrenchie:

You should follow the rules of that country that you are in as much as can be done that does not go against the laws Allah has made for mankind.

As a Christian you are familiar with the verse: Give unto Caesar what is Caesar's and give unto God what is God's. from New Testament.

As an fellow American thereby Westerner, I find it interesting that when some of us go to foreign countries we think our national laws travel with us. These countries should live under our rule and culture. No that is not the case, when we enter that country we are agreeing to live by their law while in that country.

Do you think that Muslim women living or visiting in European countries or predominantly Christian countries should take off their hijab,niqab,or burka?

I believe politicians should stop playing games with religion but sadly that has been the case since governments were formed. Allah's command stand no matter time or place. So follow the wisdom given to Our prophets.

No Photo

Grace

Jul 27, 2021 05:37

I don’t American Frenchie is real.

No Photo

Grace

Jul 27, 2021 05:37

I don’t think she is who she says she is. My guess.

abdo the pure heart

Jul 29, 2021 22:16

And why did you change the profile picture of a western woman to a totally veiled woman !!!!!!!!!!

Soniya

Jul 29, 2021 22:29

LOL
You guys actually talked her into wearing a veil.
Are you all happy now? Haha

No Photo

Grace

Jul 30, 2021 00:43

I told you she is fake

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.