Helahel

Why women run when I ask this question

Why women run when I ask this question

Mohamed Created Jul 12, 2021 09:51
25 Comments

Asking where are you from originally make women run ... I think this means you are not interested in a real talk especially when you don't share your real name or photo or anything real you know.

To the sisters here can you tell me if I am wrong and when to take that major step and ask them "where are you from originally"?

This topic has 26 comments

Faizzan

Jul 12, 2021 11:17

lol i have never ever ask this question , .

if you want continue msg then tell more you to them ,
such as how succesful you are.
how you belongs to europe or want to settle in europe.
LOL

Mohamed

Jul 12, 2021 11:32

I don't know if you are joking or not but I don't want 5o live or settle In Europe or west.

And is this a bad question to ask .. like when you see some one live in Egypt who is not Egyptian and you are talking to her .. that is absolutely fine to know where are they from .

It is not a bad thing if you want to know the one you want to marry lol 😂

No Photo

Talah

Jul 12, 2021 16:09

ياعزيزي هم يهربون لأن عرفوا طريقة تفكيرك
هذي مشكلة العرب المتخلفين، اكثر شي يهمهم انت وش
ترجع. من زين مرجعك يعني
اللهم ثبت العقل والدين 🤦🏻‍♀️

Fatima

Jul 12, 2021 19:16

ok I think sometimes maybe the person you're talking didn't feel confortable yet with you so try to make her enjoy the talk first then start to ask or let her ask you first then go further it's a little bit discomfortable to ask about origin at the bigining anyway for me it's normal but some women won't accept it

No Photo

Essentials2021

Jul 13, 2021 03:23

Country of origin or ethnicity,Height,level of education,first language and brief idea about what are you looking for in a potential, is very basic and common info in a marriage profile. Most of the sites has this options by default except this sites. This is weird. Except 1/2 profile I haven't seen man or woman anyone bothered to mention any of these basic info in their profile.

Without any of these basic,what should make a person convince to take interest or encourage check a profile?

Is it meant to be a blind game to spend some time?

Even more weird is,if you take a search based on few fancy words about persons hobby and ask anyone any basic infos,,they get offended and make you feel like a stupid. Lol

Only they know how do they are try to make through? Or they are just fooling themselves... by creating a profile,thinking I did my part boy/girl now play yours in blind.

Guys,add the basic info and make life easy for each others. No one is perfect so the life is not meant to be perfect either. No choice but to work with imperfect and strive for betterment is life.

Take it easy. Good luck for all.

Mohamed

Jul 13, 2021 18:22

بصى يا بتاعة انت. يالبى اسمك اللى و بتاعة ...أنا مرجعة من زين و ازين من اى حد تعرفيه انت اصلك طالح دى حاجة تخصك ... بالنسبة للعرب لو متخلفين فدة معناه انك متخلفة 😀 بالتبعية .

و واضح أن فى حد عمل معاكى الصح من البلاد اللى انت كتبتها عشان تقولى لهم لا لمشاكل نفسية و عقد مش عايزين و بلاش تعميم و بلاش غباء

Mohamed

Jul 13, 2021 18:24

Yes brother essentials I can't agree more like you can't even be serious if you didn't share your name ...like this means you hide a lot and you are not ready to anything .

No Photo

Talah

Jul 13, 2021 19:44

كويس طلع أخلاقك الحقيقة،
بالانجليزي عامل نفسك مثقف و منتهى اللباقة😂😂😂

بس عشان اجاوب على سؤالك الناس من الدول اللي ذكرتهم
أخلاقهم مثل تعليقك بالضبط عشان كذا ماحب اتعامل معهم

Samer

Jul 13, 2021 20:24

🤼‍♀️ 👀 مبارة حامية الوطيس
زغرطي ينشراح🍟🧃

Maina

Jul 13, 2021 22:10

That question should be expected by any serious Lady who's on this site. Its not offensive in any way. Guys I think this is the first sign of fake unserious people. Just move on.

No Photo

Essentials2021

Jul 13, 2021 23:02

Lol Brother Mohamed. A profile name not necessarily has to be someone's name. It can be a word or a phrase or anything as long as it doesn't sound stupid. Hope you had a good day.

Mohamed

Jul 14, 2021 00:19

بصى لما تغلطى لا تنتظرى اللباقة و الادب .. شوفى جحم الغلط الدينى و الاخلاقى و بعدين احكمى .

يعنى عصبية قبلية و مخالفة أية واضحة فى القرآن { يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا يَسْخَرْ قَوْمٌ مِّن قَوْمٍ عَسَىٰ أَن يَكُونُوا خَيْرًا مِّنْهُمْ وَلَا نِسَاءٌ مِّن نِّسَاءٍ عَسَىٰ أَن يَكُنَّ خَيْرًا مِّنْهُنَّ ۖ وَلَا تَلْمِزُوا أَنفُسَكُمْ وَلَا تَنَابَزُوا بِالْأَلْقَابِ ۖ بِئْسَ الِاسْمُ الْفُسُوقُ بَعْدَ الْإِيمَانِ ۚ وَمَن لَّمْ يَتُبْ فَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ} (11)
و مين قال انى عامل نفسى مثقف و لبق .. أنا مثقف و لبق مش عامل نفسى 😎💪

اصلا أساسا انت زعلت ليه مش حاجة قاعدة .. حلو نطبقها اول حاجة عليكى و بعدين نشوف لو تقبليها يبقى نشوف باقى الناس دة العدل صح لو شايفه العرب متخلفين فدة رأى يطبق اول حاجة عليكى و نشوف هل تقبلى نقول متخلفة ؟ بس واضح انك اتضايقتى من قاعدتك اللى انت بنفسك حاطتها 😂 ليه بس كدة

و عشان برضة ادلل لأى حد على ما شاء الله عمق تفكير حضرتك و بعد النظر واضح انك بتحكمى على الناس و أخلاقهم من واقع تعليق فى موقع على النت ما شاء الله .

أنا. والله متكلمتش بشخصنة بس بعرف برضة و هقولك مش عارف مين قالك أن الناس منتظرة جمال سيادتك عشان يطلبوه

اخر حاجة بصى يا حاجة انتى عملت حاجة اسمها خدعة رجل القش فى كلامك يعنى مثلا أنا بتكلم فى حاجة طبيعية ليه محدش بيقول اسمه تردى حضرتك بمنتاهة العقلانية و التميز عشان انت عربى 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 دة ايه يعنى لو مش عربى هيردوا.. طيب و نروح بعيد ليه الاخ اللى فوق بريطانى و ليواجه نفس المشكلة و اعرف واحد تانى سويدى نفس المشكلة .... اوبا كلامك كله مش صح و مش مرتبط بسؤالى .

طيب اخر حاجة ليه عملت كدة ؟
الإجابة ربنا يرحمك و يرحمنا و يهديك و يهدينا عشان عندك مشكلة نفسية ما مع العرب أو عقدة الخواحة . د

Mohamed

Jul 14, 2021 00:22

Yes I agree with you brother essentials .
And I didn't mean that you are fake since you named your profile essential 😅I didn't even thought of that .

Thank you and have a nice day you too

Mohamed

Jul 14, 2021 00:26

Sister Maina I agree with you ..

Anyone I talk with I ask what is their name and 8f they can talk in any app so I call her and I would tell her that after the basics I will make a video call with you and your gurdian lol some run by btw .. saying oh you can't see my face so I ask her are you Niqabbi ? She say no I am not even hijabi 😂😂

Maybe they are fake that 30% and the other is not serious at all

Samer

Jul 14, 2021 09:20

When someone not interact with you, you just stop sending messages and accept rejections no need to make thread after thread just to gain some confidence or to prove that you are right? Your questions are not logical cos you can read her profile, name,origin,picture why you ask again? She is from Kuwait and her name is TALAH. What will happen when she tell you that her name is Dalia and she is from Syria would you accept that as a true answer?Have you ever read about privacy? People in general want to keep things from strangers and especially in the social media. Women don't like a pushy guy they want a simple and an easy mind, an easy person to swallow or to digest, metaphysically speaking. She don't want any one from the Arab countries, she stated that in her profile and with respect, so no need to ask her why, how come, did you had a bad experience in the past? This kind of questions will hurt her pride. I think you need to move on mate, take it easy on yourself and respect others wishes.

Mohamed

Jul 14, 2021 10:01

But I never spoke to her or send any messages to her ... What are you talking about 😃

Mohamed

Jul 14, 2021 10:01

And. For sure I am not talking about this thread ... I am talking about sending personal message

Samer

Jul 14, 2021 11:39

Her comment in Arabic above is answering you again, just like in her profile.

بالانجليزي عامل نفسك مثقف و منتهى اللباقة كويس طلع أخلاقك الحقيقة
In English you are making yourself mannered and intellectual, okay show your real ethic?

And here is more.
بس عشان اجاوب على سؤالك الناس من الدول اللي ذكرتهم أخلاقهم مثل تعليقك بالضبط عشان كذا ماحب اتعامل معهم
Just to answer your question, people from the countries I mentioned ( she mean the Arab countries in her profile) have morals exactly like your comment, that's why I don't like to deal with them.

As you can see, she is rejecting you in a clear and a nice mannered way but you can't sallow that. No need to talk about which thread? From your first thread a few weeks ago and when you had a half naked picture, you keep talking about the same thing. You are trying to ge her here cos she ignored your messages and maybe blocked you. I can read your long Arabic reply to her here. Move on take it easy or take a SiSi.🍾

Mohamed

Jul 14, 2021 17:10

Samer focus what I am saying and simple and straightforward she is not rejecting me cuz I didn't talk to her before why don't you get that we first met in this thread I NEVER talked or text her before.

Their is no rejections no relation before no texts nothing .

Man again you must be talking about someone else I don't know why you keep saying things I never did and judge me with this is very bad attitude btw. You must listen to me at least when you attack me and attach out of context comments 😅 you simply can now say this
by your out of context replies you can say Allah says

{يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا تَقْرَبُوا الصَّلَاةَ ،} سورة النساء أية ٤٣

{O ye who believe! Approach not prayers} sorta Al nisa verse 43
And the truth is you should translate the whole thing so you don't do like the example above 😃
The remaining of the ayah is :
وَأَنتُمْ سُكَارَىٰ حَتَّىٰ تَعْلَمُوا مَا تَقُولُونَ وَلَا جُنُبًا إِلَّا عَابِرِي سَبِيلٍ حَتَّىٰ تَغْتَسِلُوا.
with a mind befogged, until ye can understand all that ye say,- nor in a state of ceremonial impurity (Except when travelling on the road), until after washing your whole body.

And so plz focus and don't judge ppl blindfold I didn't share any half naked pics or anything so I want you to apologize for this bad accusations.

And If you want to make ppl see the truth since this is what I think you want not just make me look bad cuz you love to do that or you see her point is correct that Arab are retard ppl which is btw racist and jahili behavior and stupid mindset so if someone think like that he is himself a retardation magnet or maybe you defend her in twisted way for unknown reasons cuz I don't think you want that ,correct 🤔 so If so translate the whole Arabic comments if you want the whole true not the out of context truth.

I think you are a good man with good intentions and all of this mistakes are not on purpose so a good apology for all that accusations and repent to Allah would be awesome.

Have a nice day Samer.

Samer

Jul 14, 2021 19:22

I really didn't want to comment again, I already translated her last comment and I didn't want to translate your long Arabic comment to her using bad words with bad attitude. Here is your last sentence from your Arabic language comment to her( عندك مشكلة نفسية ما مع العرب أو عقدة الخواجة . د) In English,.... Somehow you have a psychological problem with Arabs or a western guy knot. D. ( a western guy complex. D). Here you are accusing her that she like a western guy D without any basics, isn't that Haram?

A normal guy never try to say that on the street. Anyway you keep talking nonsens, this can go to the wrong way. You keep lying in my face and twisting words, manipulating with it to your own goals and directions, grow up man I am not going to play. Now I am saying it to you, maybe you never read her profile? She don't want an Egyptian guy or anyone from the Middle East, respect that? She know exactly what she want and from where, it is in her profile and this is not racism, it is a choice based on her on thoughts / experiences or family advise. You try to link that to the Arabs and to racism? And for God sake stop giving me a lecture about the Quran. You keep jumping out just like people with ADHD, try to focus to what I already told you and I am not going to comment again, be respectful to people and move on. O, I apologize that I participated here.
Ciao, Adios, Khuda Haafiz, Allah Hafiz مع السلامة

Mohamed

Jul 14, 2021 21:49

If you dont want to comment simply don't , don't act like a hero who is bring the light out of my dark manipulative talk.

So let's count judges and accuses you did to me take a good time it is big list:
1-i am using bad words ,ok show them what bad "words " I said?, and plz don't twist your words when you reply again and if you dont want to reply just don't you are not a hero of anyone here.
2-bad attuide ,oh that is sneaky one , should i be nice to someone calling my roots rotten ? Not only mine all the Arabs roots are rotten ????. You know who was Arab too ? The prophet Muhammad peace be upon him ,ok .
3-i am not normal guy .
4-i am talking nonsense.
5-twisting words
6-manipulative
7- not grown up.
8- having ADHD , btw is that bad to have as far as I know it is a mental health problem not something to call names to ppl .

Big list full of passive hate and passive aggressiveness idk why 😃

So you don't want translate my whole comment cuz it is full of bad words,however, you choose only the bad words to translate just to prove your point and you say that In The same sentence . 😳😃

So I am talking non sense yeah but you accusing me of something I didn't do ,that I shared some half naked pics is the total sense 🤔🤔 ok if you see it like that then may Allah help you with yourself.

And again out of context cutting man this is bad really bad attuide this is what west do to Muslims they cut the whole pic to suit their needs so Muslims are terrorists and you do exactly the same ,

My comments wasn't that she is racist due to wanting to marry from west that is totally fine I myself want that but you twisted my translation again , man do you work In CNN?? You seem like you do it with peaceful mind .

She said :

ياعزيزي هم يهربون لأن عرفوا طريقة تفكيرك
هذي مشكلة العرب المتخلفين، اكثر شي يهمهم انت وش
ترجع. من زين مرجعك يعني

"My dear they run cuz they know how you think .. THIS IS THE PROBLEM OF RETARD ARABS. They only seek what is your roots ,AS IF YOUR ROOTS ARE GOOD"

And so my roots are not good and Arabs are retardant ppl . And that is racist pure racism.

And based on that if you are called you and all your ppl retarted ppl the. You are allowed to ASK IF you have the Western guy complex as A QUESTION.

And again she made a big mistake according to Quran

{ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا يَسْخَرْ قَوْمٌ مِّن قَوْمٍ عَسَىٰ أَن يَكُونُوا خَيْرًا مِّنْهُمْ وَلَا نِسَاءٌ مِّن نِّسَاءٍ عَسَىٰ أَن يَكُنَّ خَيْرًا مِّنْهُنَّ ۖ وَلَا تَلْمِزُوا أَنفُسَكُمْ وَلَا تَنَابَزُوا بِالْأَلْقَابِ ۖ بِئْسَ الِاسْمُ الْفُسُوقُ بَعْدَ الْإِيمَانِ ۚ وَمَن لَّمْ يَتُبْ فَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ} (11)

O ye who believe! Let not some men among you laugh at others: It may be that the (latter) are better than the (former): Nor let some women laugh at others: It may be that the (latter are better than the (former): Nor defame nor be sarcastic to each other, nor call each other by (offensive) nicknames: Ill-seeming is a name connoting wickedness, (to be used of one) after he has believed: And those who do not desist are (indeed) doing wrong.

Allah said that calling each other offensive nicknames is indeed wrong , can you answer this ?

My problem is not that she dont want to get married from Saudi Arabia, Egypt or sham countries .. my problem is ;
1- she accused me and my roots and all that country ppl she mentioned of being restarted.
2- she questioned if my roots and all the country ppl are good.
3-she did that although I didn't do anything to her at all ,I didn't even know her before that thread.

Back to your question about the Western man complexity if it is Haram , simply if they are not Muslims and you like them cuz they are superior in technology , welfare,GDP, or the worse thing their culture as non Muslims, then yes that absolutely Haram if you dont think so then you have a major problem In your aqida and your Islamic mindset of walaa and baraa I don't know If you have that .

Btw why should I stop advising you using Quran , should I use bible or something 🤔🤔🤔

I take what I said that you are good intentioned ... If you are good intentioned you would apologize for accusing me of sharing half naked pics and acknowledging that you get it wrong when you accused me again of that I am hateful to her since she rejected me which is like 100%made up by you no one except you not not her is saying that and Idk how you know better than me and her. Now i can clearly say to you you are judgmental and you believe your judgemental behavior more than the reality itself even if ppl swear that this is only in your head.
That is the truth CNN man .

No Photo

Talah

Jul 14, 2021 23:14

لا حول ولا قوة الا بالله.
ماكنت بعرف ان تعليقي حيزعلكم كدا
بعتذر ولو كنت اقدر احذفه كنت حذفته بس مابقدر

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 14, 2021 23:29

Reading all this turns one off so alhamdulillah

Mohamed

Jul 14, 2021 23:32

تعرفى المشكلة مش معاكى أنا متفهم حجم الغلط بتاعك و عايز اقللك أن الراجل اللى فوق دة كبر الموضوع و خده على كرامته و تقريبا أنا ضغطت على عقدة ما ففرقعت فى كلامه هنا و بدأ يكذب ويألف ويتهم
وشغل لا يصدر إلا من شخص غير سوى و حب بطلعنى غلطان قدام الناس كلها بأنه يلعب بالالفاظ و يغير ترجمة كلامى و يغير كلامى لا وكلامك . . كمان ... أنا مش عارف جاب منين انى كنت عايز اتجوزك و ا أنتى رفضتى.
و لا انى بنشر صور نصف عارية .... ايه كل العقد و الكذب و الافتراء دة
حسبى الله ونعم الوكيل فيه.

Nova_khadijah

Jul 16, 2021 04:18

I do not agree to reveal our real name, address, telephone number, and any information that is very personal and sensitive regarding personal security.

Some people may not be ordinary people, maybe they are famous people, so they will not reveal themselves before making sure the relationship is going to the final stage and the people they meet are good people, not scammers.

Online dating has a huge risk of meeting many scammers. You have to protect yourself. Never reveal your real personal data to anyone, you must make sure you are dealing with people who have sincere intentions to find a mate or not.

We can share our real lives, for example about our age, work, hobbies, dreams and all the activities we do, but we don't need to share the authenticity of the location and the name.

What may be shared in general are first name or nick name, real age, gender, ethnicity, country, city of residence, type of work (not the name of the company where you work), hobbies, activities, email address/skype/hangout to chat and video call if necessary to determine who the person is communicating with us. For the telephone number if it is a business telephone number (name and address listed on the number) should not be disclosed as well. For chat and video calls better via skype/hangout, no need with whatsapp/telegram.

That's in my opinion, especially as a woman, it is very important to take extra care of yourself from interference by people who have bad intentions.

For photos, you can only provide what looks like a face or if you want more safety, give it a vague cover like the example in my profile photo, this is useful so that people don't use our photos to deceive in other places.
Take care to keep yourself safe, make sure you are dealing with good people not scammers. May Allah protect us from things that can harm us if we are not smart in taking care of ourselves.

Thanks for the time sharing.
May Allah bless you to meet someone who already prepare for you since you not born. AAMEEN...

Soniya

Jul 19, 2021 01:41

To the original poster....
Not sure why? but some people are just plain weird. As soon as I put "I wont talk to a faceless person" in my profile, this guy with no pic told me that he does not feel comfortable with me anymore. Funny thing is that I don't care about him and he initiated the conversation with me, not me and it was a long time ago. I completely forgot about him. Not sure why he felt the need to message me that? Did he think that I remember him or care? lol
My advise, dont think too much about people. Some are going through psychological problems.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.