Helahel

respect for women

respect for women

abdo the pure heart Created Jun 30, 2021 12:20
8 Comments

salam alaykom Hello everyone, unfortunately in our societies some still consider women to be inferior to men!!!? Although Islam has repeatedly affirmed on the tongue of our honorable Messenger that she is a complement to a man and she must be respected and cared for. قال رسول الله *صلى الله عليه وسلم* (ما أكرمهن إلا كريم و ما أهانهن إلا لئِيم) و قال (إستوصو بالنساء خيرٱ)

This topic has 8 comments

ALIWISEMIND ke

Sep 27, 2021 03:49

Waalaykum salaam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
Unfortunately, even our sis themselves believes in so. They fail to understand that man is never superior to them. They believe that this is man's world but is that true?...
Men are the learders. I say so because of the power given to Adam by Allah and not Hawa but why? The prophet answers that, a nation won't prosper as long as she is being led by a woman. Period, men are the heads of family and world because they are better leaders than women. Imams, women can't be imam because of mood swings and menstruation, period. Masculinity, you don't need to be masculine to be a leader, otherwise, Umar could have been our last prophet and not prophet Muhammad
Sis, lets not fool each other. Men may be favoured before your eyes because of their ability not their gender. That doesn't mean they're superior to you. Marriage is a partnership and its wrong to say there is rank there. You just obey your husbands because, logically, think, how can sth run smoothly ifcyou go against your leaders, I mean, the president sats that you go to war, others obey him, others, disbey him, others flee. We must have order. Thats why you obey him as a leader and not because he's superior to you
According to me, the prophet says a person is better than the other if they surpass them in their religion. So, if my wife is more religious thsn me, she's better than me
We're all equal because we're all slaves; under His rule. So, I don't believe in such a stereotype. My leadership doesn't mean am superior than her. I borrow this from Abubakar Asswidiq, R.A, when he was chosen as the khalifa, he said, am people, today am chosen as your leader...it doesn't mean am better than you,...so, correct me when am wrong and obey me when am right. I read his speech very long time ago and sm forgetful. Be sure to look for his original speech or else, inshaallah, I'll do it for you
Wallahu aalam

ALIWISEMIND ke

Sep 27, 2021 03:54

His speech,...
O people, I have been appointed over you, though I am not the best among you. If I do well, then help me; and if I act wrongly, then correct me. Truthfulness is synonymous with fulfilling the trust, and lying is equivalent to treachery. The weak among you is deemed strong by me, until I return to them that which is rightfully theirs, insha Allah. And the strong among you is deemed weak by me, until I take from them what is rightfully (someone else’s), insha Allah. No group of people abandons military/armed struggle in the path of Allah, except that Allah makes them suffer humiliation. And evil / mischief does not become widespread among a people, except that Allah inflicts them with widespread calamity. Obey me so long as I obey Allah and His Messenger. And if I disobey Allah and His Messenger, then I have no right to your obedience. Stand up now to pray, may Allah have mercy on you” [Al-Bidaayah wan-Nihaayah (6/305,306)]

ALIWISEMIND ke

Sep 27, 2021 04:01

Sis, brothers, lets not be fooled with feminism, equality and equity; in Islam, we're already equal. A muslim is a muslim, be a woman, be a man. Remember the 6 rights of a muslim from another muslim? Is there superiority of men over women. Not at all. I have never ever seen this concept anywhere in Islam. Whats there is in terms of leadership. Even if a woman is our head of state, like Tanzania, we must obey her. It doesn't mean she is superior to us. It just mean that she is our leader.

ALIWISEMIND ke

Sep 27, 2021 06:39

But there is that verse and hadith that a man is equalled by two women. The prophet says that women are our half twins. There is that swahaba who also said that our wives are gardens. This is also in the Qur'an. So, its only a fool who can fail to admit even if they are wrong; they keep arguing

Personally, I have no stand. I believe both are right. I'll think more deeply and research further and see if I can decide. For now, lol, am undecisive. May Allah guide me in the process

ALIWISEMIND ke

Sep 27, 2021 08:51

Allah is al-hafidh, the protector
Alah is al-raziq, the provider

In the animal kingdom, a pride of lionesses is chasing an antelope for a meal. Allah is suppossed to protect the antelope from being eaten...at the same time, He's suppossed to provide the proud with antelope's meal! What will Allah do?

Some qualities seem to contradict. We need Allah wisdom to comprehend them, it doesn't mean its a lie. In that case, its survival of the fittest. Allah has given the antelope all the skills and ability necessary for it to safeguard itself. At the same time, He has given the skills and ability for the pride to catch their meal. So it depend with themselves now. It doesn't mean He isn't the protector or the provider in case either party fails. This, I understand. Allah can't change sth till they themselves strive to change by themselves. Thats why the is Qayyid watawakal

That issue concerning superiority, it shows my deficiency as a human in terms of knowledge. Amn't a prophet to receive wahyi. So, I pray to Allah to increase my wisdom and knowledge so as I can also figure it out. Allah advices me to ask those who know in case I don't know sth

It may take years, but inshaallah, one day I may know

michael8

Sep 27, 2021 15:01

"women can't be imam because of mood swings and menstruation, period."

I would advise you not to focus on this issue. Men go through more violent mood swings, and more often, depending on how their favorite football team is playing.

"That's why you obey him as a leader and not because he's superior to you."

This, in my view, is the better understanding. Husbands are appointed by Allah to be the CEO's of the "family", But in any company, the CEO is not a superior human being to the Vice-President; they have simply been appointed to different roles.

ALIWISEMIND ke

Sep 27, 2021 15:31

This, in my view, is the better understanding. Husbands are appointed by Allah to be the CEO's of the "family", But in any company, the CEO is not a superior human being to the Vice-President; they have simply been appointed to different roles.

🤗, I also think the same, it doesn't mean we're superior simply because we're the leaders

Men go through more violent mood swings, and more often, depending on how their favorite football team is playing.

True, but, mood swings here I mean by hormones. Women have so many hormones that they can just change moods because of no reason. Better men, unless its testasterone, then, like football, failing exams, those are understandable and may not affect perfomance unless one is very stressed

I would advise you not to focus on this issue.

Great advice, but for me, am inquisitive, I prefer to know the truth than stay ignorant but at peace. I don't fear to be wrong. I believe we learn by mistakes

ALIWISEMIND ke

Sep 27, 2021 15:57

Btw, my brother, that is also a hormone, cortisol, its the one that is making us stressed and having that reaction,"Men go through more violent mood swings, and more often, depending on how their favorite football team is playing."

But imagine if you were having a lot of these hormanes like our sisters, 🤔, thats why I view men to be more "perfect" and women to be "corrupted". I explain, the body does not condone foreigners,...but do you the changes that our sister undergo till they not only accept the " foreign embryo" but nurture them. Almost all these are hormones. So, lets be more tolerant to our wives esp if they are pregnant. So much is going on in their bodies. Its not their fault. They are "driven" by hormones and...

I give an example. There are 4 but I pick only one. A fly is affected by a fungi. It goes high up a tree and stays there waiting for its death. Why? Its brain is colonised. As so is the woman body. Hormones are very powerful. Thats why, I advice every time you are talking to a woman, remember this, they really need to be taken care of, understood, talk with them kindly and show them love. They are experiencing a lot! A lot

May Allah have mercy on them

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.