For discuss

For discuss

Talah Created Jun 7, 2021 03:39
7 Comments

Why some men want elder women?

This topic has 8 comments

Hassan393

Jun 7, 2021 05:17

Age in marriage doesnot matter as long as there is love compassion understanding and compromise. I think most men want elderly woman because they have these attributes and want to keep the marriage for good.

Hassan393

Jun 7, 2021 05:19

I have seen most girls marrying elderly men. Society doesnot look down to them. Then why they make fun of young man marrying old.😐

Abu Maryam.Salafi.

Jun 7, 2021 06:11

older women have life experience, wisdom,and know what they want ,such qualities are very rare among young women. young woman have almost no such qualities,

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 8, 2021 02:47

I keep asking that myself

BengaliCanadian

Jun 10, 2021 05:03

I think this is hard to accept because alot of times a women might think that the marriage won't last a lifetime. So there is sense of lose of security. Although there is no guarantee in any marriage but one hopes that the small age will make a long lasting marriage. In the end -- only Allah knows what is best for us.

Hassan393

Jun 10, 2021 06:27

Well Bangalicanadian I didnot know about insecurity for life long marriage. I think most of the women think about the society and people. They think what people will think about them if they marry a young one. Even the western women thinks let alone Eastern women. They dont think that people will always talk and troll. They dont think that they wont be doing wrong as Islam has allowed it and they also keeping themselve out of haram.
It fitted deep inside the human nature that they will be in need of soul mate all their life so wheter you do it halal or haram, it is up on you.

Samer

Jun 10, 2021 09:45

If you want to learn how to drive a bicycle, try to buy an old one. Whatever will happen, the old bicycle will cost you nothing, you just throw it away. This is a Dutch saying. They mean, with an old woman everything can be easy, not too much demands but with a young woman is too much headache, do this and do that, buy this and buy that. They think men are bankers and they can provide everything. I do like an old/ mature women cos most of the time they think logically and they have enough self confidence.They can discuss a lot of things and know a lot of things.

Nowadays women, know only things from their schools /universities and from the social media. They never try to read books/ Ebooks about other things in life. You can't talk about gardening or about how to clean the house in the right way and in the save way, you know that house detergents are full with chemicals and they can harm your lungs. I am sure a lot of women never thought about that. I don't want to talk about how they cook. Too much heat will kill a lot of vitamin and for green things like spinach, heating it for long time can cause food poisoning. This is 0.1 % from the knowledge that I have. I am sure they never heard about that simple information.

Max

Jun 13, 2021 23:54

There is nothing wrong with an elder women, in matter fact, an elder wife as well as an educated, wise, smart woman is the kind of wife who will make the marriage works.
But unfortunately most men tend to look for a young naive girls, only because they are running from their past. I know it because I know a lot of men who had done wrong in their young eges and afraid to meet women who are like them, they say: I rather marry a naive girl than marry a smart, or an old one who I don't know her past. It's more like the thief who thinks everyone are stealing and can't trust no one. This only my opinion.
Other than that, there are actually a lot of men who are honest and don't mind the age as long as they meet a decent woman.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.