Helahel

Most boring guy

Most boring guy

Faizzan Created Jun 5, 2021 05:58
5 Comments

*I have never ever celebrated my birthday

*I never ever put a whatsapp status regarding my relatives birthday

*before joining Facebook I even didn't know or notice my birthday

*I WILL NEVER celebrate marriege Anniversery ( if ger married)

*I usually don't talk to my relatives ladies

*I'm not a practicing Muslim (unfortunately I often missed salat / prayer) but in sha Allah I'll be in future.

*gonna reaveal this fact on my profile too.

This topic has 5 comments

Farid

Jun 5, 2021 08:03

I would not consider any of those things "boring", Faizzan. If anything, it sounds like you are not wrapped up in dunya, and you're respectful of others, which is great.

The only thing I would comment on are your prayers. Please do your very best to never miss a single prayer. Nothing we do (or don't do) in this life is as important as our prayers. Salat is our backbone as Muslims, and we must never give it up for anything.

Nothing else in life matters if we don't say our prayers.

Faizzan

Jun 5, 2021 18:44

Yes prayer is the most important.
But I'm trapped by my nafs too.
It's really complicated.

BengaliCanadian

Jun 10, 2021 06:16

I am sure you won't be that boring to the person who will marry you and that is the most important to keep in mind. Remember to be kind to yourself. You won't be able to change overnight your habits to pray salat timely. You can start slow and work your way up doing sunnah namaz everyday. At the end you have to have the will power to change those habits. In my younger years, I have seen parents who force their children to do namaz with them to develop the habit of prayer. However, the result was opposite to what they wanted to achieve. They were more rebellious and some have dropped religion all together. Consider yourself blessed that you had understanding parents that allowed you to make this decision on your own. I am sure your parents will be happy to see you keeping up with your namaz.

Turkm

Jun 12, 2021 21:34

*I have never ever celebrated my birthday

*I never ever put a whatsapp status

*I joined Facebook 1 year ago ( yeah i know, i am a cave man) but i still dont like it.

*I WILL NEVER celebrate marriege Anniversery ( if ger married)

*I usually don't talk to my relatives ladies

*I'm a practicing Muslim (al hamdulelah, al fajor and al esha'a must be at mosque)

*may be or may be not gonna reaveal this facts on my profile too.

but believe me my brother you are not boring.

Emiran

Jun 17, 2021 23:07

I have never ever celebrated my birthday, but I respect the evidence from prophet muhammad pbuh, shaba like abu belawai who did birthday of prophet muhamamad pbuh, and sahaba abu baker the first calip of islam who told us abou the 12 days of mawlid of prophet muhammad pbuh, and much more evidence from sahabas and prophet himself attending hasbi gatherings and walking via souk al lail street and fasting on mondays,there is nothing wrong in celebrating birthdays.

*I never ever put a whatsapp status

*I am not on facebook.

*I WILL celebrate marriege Anniversery as in islam it is permissible, if I hada wife,she wants too then I wont stop tell her off, keep your wife happy its sunnah,

*I do to talk to my relatives ladies they are my sisters and aunties, I work along side them/ I understand hijab of men. I also talk too my teachers who had been women, I respect them christian,jewish and non muslim ones.

*I'm a practicing Muslim always have been naturally.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.