Helahel

Hijab vs niqab

Hijab vs niqab

Faizzan Created May 23, 2021 06:36
13 Comments

Remember hijab is NOT Islamic.
Most of the so called hijabi wear dress like ( tight jeans and right top, which shows every curve in their body ) and for name shake they use hijab.

I have seen so many stupid hijabi women , they expose every SHAPE of their body

Remember.

For women full body is private part,
In Islam Viel is permissable.

Niqab is real Islamic viel, " Loose niqab " Which cover full body .

DON'T BE HYPPOCRATE

This topic has 13 comments

Abu Maryam.Salafi.

May 23, 2021 15:45

I completely agree with the author

Turkm

May 23, 2021 23:03

Absolutely right.

HereAndAfter

May 24, 2021 00:11

Maybe sometimes we have to speak with wisdom...

I mean I probably dislike seeing such hijabis more than you. But what’s the benefit in mentioning the word stupid...what’s the aim? To encourage them, or is the post just to vent fustruation? Is it to correct them?

What if I said what’s with men who shave, Ive seem soo many stupid men who shave. Or men who wear jeans, when they pray their private part is sooo tightly covered you can see the shape. Stupid men.

Does that sound like it will have a beneficial effect?

___

But yes, people putting their pictures up, not covered properly are causing themselves and others a lot of harm. May Allaah helps us all.

Faizzan

May 24, 2021 05:48

Hereandafter..

There is Huge Huge huge diffrent between men and women.

Mens private are diffrent while women's full body consider as a pvt part.

BengaliCanadian

May 24, 2021 07:06

Those who want to see it, will see it. Those who want to believe what they are seeing is there, will mind it. I guess that's why Allah said to keep our eyes down. It all depends on how much attention/time you have and want to give it.

HereAndAfter

May 24, 2021 08:47

Brother Faizzan,

You’re right there is a huge difference, the point I was making is that as in some of the hadeeth, gentleness is not put into anything except that it beautifies it.

So sometimes we can use better words than just saying someone is stupid. There are a lot of us men who also do open sin, and post it on our social media, and it has a very negative impact on the ummah.

That’s all I was trying to say, we do need to change ourselves, but best way is to speak in an good manner. Maybe I am wrong, but thought I would add that.

All the best my bro.

Sister BengaliCanadian; yes we all should be lowering our gaze but also we should remember that there are warnings for things like wearing strong perfumes in public which are likely to attract others...etc - we can’t ignore part of the rules and just accept part.

Faizzan

May 25, 2021 04:31

Hereand after.
You are right brother.
I must be polite

No Photo

Tawheed

May 31, 2021 11:26

Assalamaulaykinm all

I think we should also try to sympathise with others I'm not saying approve of those actions. But we dont know where they are in thier journey to Islam. It's possible that they come from a non practicing family and they just started to cover and even for that they cud be getting opposition from family and friends. Just saying its easy to criticize. Let's also make it a habit to make dua for others. They are our brothers and sisters in Islam. I know i wasn't where I am today and certainly no one is perfect we all have shortcomings and we are sinners in one way or another. It hurts me too when i see my sisters dressed like that but i try to make dua that Allah guide me, them and everyone ameen.

No Photo

Tawheed

May 31, 2021 11:29

And hijab is not just a cloth that covers the hair its lot more than that. It's entire body as you said head to toe and also how she conducts herself, walks talks, doesn't beautify her voice in presence of men how she carries herself etc

Faizzan

May 31, 2021 18:43

Tawheed.
You are right.
And one more thing,

She is not allowed to use perfume in public place.

No Photo

Unknown

Jun 7, 2021 01:29

Assalum alaikum

Tawheed and HereandAfter- comforting to have men like you in our ummah.
No-one is sinless. A sincere advisor will try and and advise with gentleness and wisdom. Otherwise, we push people away from Islam. Definitely not the objective nor the sunnah of our prophet sallallahu alaihi wa salam.
Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her) narrated that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said,
“Allah is gentle and loves gentleness in all matters”
related by Al-Bukhari and Muslim

Max

Jun 13, 2021 23:56

I like niqab girls

Emiran

Jun 17, 2021 22:05

NIQAB IS NOT ISLAM,but culture. who defends Niqab as from ISLAM dishonours my prophet muhammad pbuh. does not respect islam or prophet muhammad pbuh honor and words.

My beloved prophet muhammad SAW (PBUH) has clearly banned the NIQAB in his description. MY prophet has said do not hide the face or hands, they are not awrah, this hadth and saying was narrated to us by shabaah abu dhar anad aisha his wife. In the quran and tells us not to be extreme that includes dress.

HIJAB is islam,NIQAB is Culture. This the true real sunni islam and masters of fiqh decisons. Emirates fatwa council run by women, morocco religious affairs, Al azhair in egypt,cairo.

When those in cults says prophet wives wore, they LIE, Prophet wives wore Burkha, not Niqab, Burkah was to distinguish the wives from the ones that wore HIJAB, so they would be distinguished and recgonised as wives of my beloved prophet muhammad pbuh., those that say niqab is islam, and soin the false hood that that prophets wives wore,are following CULTS and not true sunni islam . How many of these NIQABI women today are married too my beloved prophet muhammad saw, PBUH? ZERO ZILCH, stop insulting my prophet muhammad saw honour and degrading his wives, LEARN REAL ISLAM. STOP following BRAINWASHING CULTS and their celb preachers who have no foundation in islam.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.