Helahel

Do you wear Hijab?

No Photo

Do you wear Hijab?

Talah Created May 22, 2021 03:35
7 Comments

I have a question why some men don't put there photo?

This topic has 10 comments

No Photo

Deleted User

May 22, 2021 10:45

كلام عنصري ا ..

E.EXpert

May 22, 2021 12:37

Introduction before answering

Why singled out a woman for hijab without the man ... because a man is not a temptation in himself, while a woman is of her nature to seduce through beauty and femininity ... and this is not a defect in a woman, but rather it is God’s innate nature that the woman has broken with ... For example, a woman accepts a bald man ... But a man does not accept a woman who has no hair, so losing hair is one thing for a man and for a woman another ... Perhaps that is one of the reasons that the noble Sharia calls for the specialization of women with the hijab without the man, which makes her a natural place in building a happy family

As for a question:
I think the selfies that he takes of himself disappoint him because the size of the nose is large or
He is bald without hair, and for this reason the image distorts the features of his faces and he is forced to do a cosmetic operation to improve his appearance in selfies

Samer

May 22, 2021 13:30

2 questions in one thread?
Do you wear hijab. For Muslim women, is obligatory, read...
وَقُلْ لِلْمُؤْمِنَاتِ يَغْضُضْنَ مِنْ أَبْصَارِهِنَّ وَيَحْفَظْنَ فُرُوجَهُنَّ وَلَا يُبْدِينَ زِينَتَهُنَّ إِلَّا مَا ظَهَرَ مِنْهَا وَلْيَضْرِبْنَ بِخُمُرِهِنَّ عَلَى جُيُوبِهِنَّ وَلَا يُبْدِينَ زِينَتَهُنَّ إِلَّا لِبُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوْ آبَائِهِنَّ أَوْ آبَاءِ بُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوْ أَبْنَائِهِنَّ أَوْ أَبْنَاءِ بُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوْ إِخْوَانِهِنَّ أَوْ بَنِي إِخْوَانِهِنَّ أَوْ بَنِي أَخَوَاتِهِنَّ أَوْ نِسَائِهِنَّ أَوْ مَا مَلَكَتْ أَيْمَانُهُنَّ أَوِ التَّابِعِينَ غَيْرِ أُولِي الْإِرْبَةِ مِنَ الرِّجَالِ أَوِ الطِّفْلِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يَظْهَرُوا عَلَى عَوْرَاتِ النِّسَاءِ وَلَا يَضْرِبْنَ بِأَرْجُلِهِنَّ لِيُعْلَمَ مَا يُخْفِينَ مِنْ زِينَتِهِنَّ وَتُوبُوا إِلَى اللَّهِ جَمِيعًا أَيُّهَ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ .
النور: 31 surah An Nur 31

Why some men don't put there photo?
For privacy reason I don't upload my picture. This website cannot protect your picture so anyone can make a copy and make a new profile for you without you the genuine one to know that. Would you accept that? Other then that I have no problem to show my face via live conversation but not on WhatsApp, FB, and more, they sell everything to the third party. Actually everyone with a smartphone must know that all of your conversations and actions, audio,video,pictures,search,banking,your opinions,left or right thoughts will be recorded and can be used against you or against your friends or relatives in the future. We live in a totalitarian regime.

Saiahsai

May 23, 2021 09:15

Because men are often not selected in how they look.

No Photo

Deleted User

May 23, 2021 16:32

.الكرامة يا بنت ناس

No Photo

Deleted User

May 26, 2021 11:54

I put my photo always why ladies dont lut

Farid

May 26, 2021 20:47

I find this question funny coming from someone who ignores messages. Btw, you should consider putting up your photo if you expect it from others.

Abid

May 28, 2021 04:47

Some men are not serious still or may be coz of their already married status, they think that it will be caught up. Mostly real and single men put their photos.

ALIWISEMIND ke

Sep 26, 2021 20:05

1. Some are secretive, they don't want their photos be shared with the internet. This type of people can share you using other apps like whatsapp
2. Some do not find it necessary. They believe in character more than their appearance. This type of people can use other types of images like verses
3. Some are uncomfortable with their appearance. This type of people can only share you their real photos whrn they trust you
4. Some have religious issues. Some women particular can believe that sharing their ohotos is against Islam
5. Some have technical issues. Others get some problems uploading their images
6. Some are not dating. They may be here for the forum or other things. So, they don't bother aout sharing you their identities
7. Some are hiding their identies. They don't want family members and friends knowthat they are here. You know people like gossiping
8. Some are afraid. Some may be rich or public figures. It risks their security, bring unnecessary tention and fakeness when they are known
9. Some have introspective minds. They find it uncomfortable being public; they want secret life
10. Some are hundsome/beautiful. They fear to attract the wrong people simply because of their looks

Allah knows better

SingleAhmad🌟

Oct 4, 2021 03:19

Privacy 🔏

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.