Helahel

Asalam Aleikum

Asalam Aleikum

Mohammed Created May 8, 2021 08:11
8 Comments

Asalam Aleikum
Hello
Beware, guys, about some Christian girls who claim that they have converted to Islam recently or are thinking of converting to Islam and most of them are liars. Either they entered a fake account or false promises like an account called Fatima and switched to the name REVERTSIS2014
And a girl lying to men called ANTONELLACELLA
And another one named Eva
And many of them

This topic has 8 comments

E.EXpert

May 8, 2021 13:56

Thank you, brother, for the important note on everyone
The Messenger informs about hypocrites with qualities to warn us of them so that we may turn away from them. He says ::::
The sign of the hypocrite is three: If he speaks a lie, and if he promises something that does not fulfill his promise, and if he entrusts him with money or anything else he betrays him, he warns him. We are against breaking a promise.... . One of the lies is the news of lies, which are attributes of the hypocrisy of people. We seek refuge with Allah. Beware of it. Most of the Christian girls who claim to have converted to Islam or are considering converting to Islam are mostly liars. This is one of its characteristics, such as deception, deception, and aggression against people .... and they are not Muslims, and God knows this ..... etc.

ty6706

May 8, 2021 19:46

The Qur'an tells us test them.

Mohamed

May 11, 2021 00:58

Yes the Jews and Christians, are full of tricks.

OpenHeart

May 11, 2021 07:08

FATIMA sent me a message on Apr 30th and the following days claiming to be a revert like me. The individual tried to extract information and wanted to "hear" my "revert story", family, etc., etc. But I only replied with encouragements and prayers. Perhaps the individual expected something else because he/she gave up and disappeared. Yesterday REVERTSIS2014 visited my profile with a similar picture as Fatima had on her profile - a woman wearing a niqab.

Prior to these incidents, there were individuals who tested and tried to put me down soon after I have written some pieces here on the Forum page. What made me very sad is the fact they used Allah's name and passages from the Quran to justify their poor behavior. They proudly claimed themselves "Muslims" but to start with, they failed to write the beautiful and proper greetings to a fellow Muslim. They were more focused on their goal.

These unscrupulous conniving people never rest, they have no regard that it is the Holy month of Ramadan. The month is meant to give us spiritual cleansing that will last us the whole year. Instead, they continuously execute their evil plans. Perhaps they are so far deep doing evil acts it has become the norm for them.

They failed to realize that whoever has developed the correct relationship with Allah, Allah will always make a way out for that person and will continue to protect those who are sincerely and continuously trust Him.

Surah Anfal 29
Ya ayyuha allatheena amanoo in tattaqoo Allaha yajAAal lakum furqanan wayukaffir AAankum sayyiatikum wayaghfir lakum waAllahu thoo alfadli alAAatheemi.

O ye who believe! If ye keep your duty to Allah, He will give you discrimination (between right and wrong) and will rid you of your evil thoughts and deeds, and will forgive you. Allah is of Infinite Bounty.

Surah Anfal 30
Waith yamkuru bika allatheena kafaroo liyuthbitooka aw yaqtulooka aw yukhrijooka wayamkuroona wayamkuru Allahu waAllahu khayru almakireena.

And when those who disbelieve plot against thee (O Muhammad) to wound thee fatally, or to kill thee or to drive thee forth; they plot, but Allah (also) plotteth; and Allah is the best of plotters.

Surah Anfal 62
Wain yureedoo an yakhdaAAooka fainna hasbaka Allahu huwa allathee ayyadaka binasrihi wabialmumineena.

And if they would deceive thee, then lo! Allah is Sufficient for thee. He it is Who supporteth thee with His help and with the believers.

Turkm

May 15, 2021 18:30

asalam aleikum
Mohammad you can't say that: " the Jews and Christians, are full of tricks"

because the Quran said: " وَمِنْ أَهْلِ الْكِتَابِ مَنْ إِن تَأْمَنْهُ بِقِنطَارٍ يُؤَدِّهِ إِلَيْكَ وَمِنْهُم مَّنْ إِن تَأْمَنْهُ بِدِينَارٍ لَّا يُؤَدِّهِ إِلَيْكَ إِلَّا مَا دُمْتَ عَلَيْهِ قَائِمًا ۗ ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ قَالُوا لَيْسَ عَلَيْنَا فِي الْأُمِّيِّينَ سَبِيلٌ وَيَقُولُونَ عَلَى اللَّهِ الْكَذِبَ وَهُمْ يَعْلَمُونَ (75) "

No Photo

SHD

May 22, 2021 16:23

Dear brothers,
There is a scammer in this site, he scammed lot of women here, he assumed that he is half German and half Turkish living in New Jersey. Everytime we report about him he appears as deleted user, then subscribes again with different account. Please advice on how to stop this scammer.

abdulbasit

Jun 17, 2021 07:40

well, @SHD, as a computer programmer I have personally sent technical advice to the site administrators on how they could reduce such defects on the site, which indeed are almost costless (i.e real-time selfie verification, etc) but they never considered it.

Abrar Qureshi

Jun 17, 2021 18:18

Thanks @abdulbasit ofcourse the admins will never listen. Congratulations on winning the league 😄

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.