Helahel

Repudiation of the Fallacy that People aren't Serious on this Site

Repudiation of the Fallacy that People aren't Serious on this Site

سعيد Created May 2, 2021 16:00
4 Comments

Assalamualaikum.
while i agree that there are so many scammers, materialistic and unscrupulous people on dating sites, which this site is not sn exception, my story is a testimony that there are some serious & sincere people. (.... minal muominuuna rijalun sodaqu...)
ii met a lady on this site on the first few days of last years Ramadan, who accepted my proposal to be my second wife. I encouraged her to inform her walliy d same day because we are from different ethnic background and different regions of Nigeria which I think may wanto hamper our relationship. The waliy wasn't against the interethnic matriage & we set d ball rolling.This was during the first wave of covid-19 pandemic, I travelled after Ramadan with a friend when lockdown was eased to meet the waliy.
Alhamdulilah, that we got married on August 14,2020 (2-weeks after Eidul Adha) & we are currently expecting our babies!

This topic has 4 comments

OpenHeart

May 2, 2021 23:34

Thank you for sharing your story brother.

When Allah has willed, He guided you both. When intentions are honest from the start, Allah blesses you.

May Allah bless you both and your children abundance of love, happiness, and peace of mind. May the love you share today grow stronger and may the years ahead be filled with everlasting joy. Ameen.

E.EXpert

May 3, 2021 00:04

ualaikum Assalam ... my brother
Thank you for putting together your successful story ... Kind words ... The most important thing is good intentions ... and I also agree with your words ..

I wish all the best

Farid

May 3, 2021 06:19

Alḥamdulillāh for your success, but it's incorrect to state that it's a fallacy. Just read the stories on this site.

waingo43yrs girlnextdoor

May 7, 2021 21:28

True yours worked because you are in the same country...easiest way out because you can do a background check...from their village, to school to workplace....problem is people moving countries and all problems with Visa, learning a new transnational culture and no means for a background check...

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.